[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do your cunt's WWII movies look like /int/? Norway:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1488599821750.png (84KB, 1092x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1488599821750.png
84KB, 1092x1120px
How do your cunt's WWII movies look like /int/?

Norway: It's either about the first days of the war (where the only thing that we achieved was sinking a German ship) or about our fairly small resistance and their sabotage attention at a Nazi installation
>>
Ours mostly celebrate the national spirit of Britain at the time, which was to view the war as banter.
>>
File: 1467246824158.png (69KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1467246824158.png
69KB, 1456x1108px
>>71943051
Can wait for China and Japan to war again.

Get your popcorn ready guys, China has millions and millions of men about to be sent into combat somewhere. Against someone.
>>
>>71943051
well.. have a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ImJm1J1K98
>>
File: sadfrog angry.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog angry.png
487KB, 900x900px
I wish WWIII would happen already so we can get some nice WWIII kinos and tv shows soon.
>>
>>71943121
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Li65P_3lvM
>>
>>71943517
yeah, i want armageddon to come.

itll be the end of all life, but could you imagine all the fps's that would be developed
>>
>>71943517
Plox have korean war 2.0
I want nork gf and not be called beta for having a war trophy wife
>>
Mostly they are about the years after the war and how people survived rape and executions for no reason in the russian occupation sector, starvation in the british sector, pointless violence in the french sector and "evacuation because of the national interest" in the american sector.
>>
>>71943051
WW1 movies are more common.
But our war movies usually just depict Aussies as battered, humble underdogs, striving to get through a brutal conflict. Though overall they're usually fine in terms of remaining neutral and unbiased. They never really depict any kind of good and evil or righteousness, just human struggle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeg7nufYBuM
This is an alright movie, it depicts conflict in Papua New Guinea against Japanese. The force that was sent there were conscripted people, those who didn't enlist in the military from the beginning of the war. Basically people who already had invested professions. This was due to not being able to bring our military back home (from Europe) to defend Aus from invasion, we only had ill-equipped volunteer defenders manning bunkers and the like. So those sent to PNG were ill-equipped, had low numbers and had minimal training. Against a more numerous and superior enemy. This conflict was particularly brutal fighting, in a tropical area (so lot's of disease), Japanese soldiers cannibalised their dead and Aussie POWs. The whole thing was very primal and brutal.
>>
The big thing about aussie war films is the recurring motif of no matter how bad things get, there's always time for banter and IRL shitposting

https://youtu.be/uRZmitOgPhk
>>
>>71946146
>The big thing about aussie war films is the recurring motif of no matter how bad things get, there's always time for banter and IRL shitposting
best colony. this is the british way
>>
>>71945515
did you know the allies offered the control of your country to us? sadly Vargas refused...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.