[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk to black man from Africa >very intelligent, well spoken,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: qrdz2rX.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
qrdz2rX.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
Talk to black man from Africa
>very intelligent, well spoken, interested in science

Talk to black man from America
>ayoo bro ya'll white people is rayciss n shit, the powleese be secretely gibin guns to the ghetoo n shieeeeet

hmmmmmmm.
>>
>>71940173
is that your ass? Why are you talking to Black men? do you want the bbc?
>>
>>71940173
>muh Sudanese doctor
>>
>>71940173
>Talk to black man from Africa who happens to be part of the 1% with internet connection.
>>
>>71940173
You're just seeing the rich 1% smart ones that got out of their shithole.

The rest of Africa is just a poor 70 IQ dump. I do feel sorry for those guys who have to live in a country of retards as high IQ guys but they have to stay.
>>
>>71940254
it was a guy at my college
>>
>>71940269
>but they have to stay

lol
>>
>>71940292
>Talk to a black man from Africa who happens to be part of the 0,01% who can afford study overseas.
>>
>>71940173
I know an African, he says that everyone back home despises yank blacks because they make all blacks look bad.
>>
>>71940379
Many can't "afford it". If they win the lotto, for visa or green card, no matter how dirt poor they are, they will find a way to come.
>>
>>71941199
Heard the same thing from a Nigerian guy at work, Can understand why really.
>>
>>71941199
their music is cool though
>>
>>71941199
I thought everyone hated America
>>
Africa has a far lower average IQ and much better attitudes, family life, drug numbers, alcoholism numbers, tobacco numbers, etc. Just much less with the money and the literature and such.
>>
>>71940269
70 IQ people can be non violent tho
watch any documentary about equatorial guinea
people there live safely for the most part
>>
Today on shit that never happened
>>
>>71940173
>nigger
>intelligent
well crafted b8
>>
File: 1472089424399.png (195KB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472089424399.png
195KB, 368x375px
>>71940173

Oh fuck off you twat. Insinuate all you want but do so with the understanding that Africans did not have to put up with white people enslaving them and unjust prejudice from those who would not view them as countrymen. Too bad well spoken blacks interested in STEM fields don't exist in spite of that though, right?

talk to white man from Europe
>intelligent, fit, can go 10 sentences without saying nigger

talk to """white""" man in America
>loudmouthed, entitled, morbidly overweight, muh Trump

rlymkesuthnk
>>
>>71943140
Abysmal post
>>
>>71942772
do you think I'm lying about this? The smart guy i met at college, and the dumb one is a guy i work with.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.