[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to live in a country that is irrelevant (or greatly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1488709205824.jpg (25KB, 564x422px) Image search: [Google]
1488709205824.jpg
25KB, 564x422px
Is it weird to live in a country that is irrelevant (or greatly reduced in prestige from past time) on the world stage?

Do you feel bad? Like you've disappointed your ancestors and now it's all a charade?
>>
>>71916677
Like Nietzsche once said, the state is an evil monster which tries to eat the prestige of great people to try and inspire the masses to venerate it as a new idol.
Doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, the point is if you can't be proud of your country you probably don't consider the state to be of any importance.
>>
My ancestors are probably happy that I'm living in a country which is extremely unlikely to be targeted for terrorist attacks or nukes.
>>
>>71916677
yes
>>
>>71916677
What's that schnozz supposed to mean?
Also, how can you disappoint the dead?
>>
It's comfy
>>
is there greater fall from grace than macedonia?
>>
I don't give a shit so long as I sleep in a warm bed, eat good food, can travel, get an education, shitpost on the Internet and be safe.
>>
>>71917182
Macedonia in itself was a meme empire, but the fall of the collective Greek world is pretty sad. Imagine if the Russians, French or British just disappeared from history and were reduced to some backwater.

The Greeks were a dominant force between the Balkans and the Middle East for thousands of years and lost it all to an opportunistic horde.
>>
>>71917182
Hungary maybe
>>
For some countries, it's impossible to be relevant due to their population and size.

What fucks me up is that my country has all the resources to rule the world, but we're utter shit. Yes, I feel bad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.