[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too many vegetarians and vegans in Australia. The number of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 370526.jpg (50KB, 420x381px) Image search: [Google]
370526.jpg
50KB, 420x381px
Too many vegetarians and vegans in Australia.

The number of vegans and vegetarians in Australia and should be of huge concern.

These selfish arseholes are destroying Australia because of a fad or drug damaged hippy train of thought.

Is this the result of shitty parenting?

If I ever have a child that refuses to eat meat I will give them the punishment of a lifetime.

Africans are starving and these selfish vegan fuck heads are refusing to eat animals.

Most Animals (excluding bees) are just food and that is the only thing that matters about them.

People need to realise that the meat industry supplies jobs and people are more important than Animals.
>>
>vegans and vegetarians reduce the demand of meat, thus reducing its price
wow I love vegans now
>>
Actually meat eaters are destroying Australia.

Cow farts are poisoning the ozone layer and making it hotter.

Raising animals takes lots of water which is causing dehydraiton in third world countries which makes the wogs want to get up and move to Australia.

If Australians stopped eating meat they would remain a white country and help slow global warming.
>>
>>71912702
>I am a Canadian of Chinese descent
>>
File: kangaroo_600_600.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kangaroo_600_600.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
What is more tasty - pork or kangaroo?
>>
>>71912702
This is tin foil hat tier vegan shit that they actually say.
>>
>>71912735
Then what are you doing in Australia? Come home yellow man.
>>
>>71912736
I have only eaten kangaroo once in my whole life.

I can't really remember.
>>
>>71912741
It's all true every word of it. Extremely credible sources have said so. Beware FAKE NEWS!
>>
And how much does kangaroo costs there? What about pork & chicken?
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (80KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
80KB, 900x900px
>>71912632
I read that lamb consumption has been declining in Australia for years now. Frankly, that's quite sad. It represents the decline of an important tradition.
>>
>>71912746
Oh no, I was pretending to quote you because I was accusing you of such, not describing myself that way. In fact I am surprised you did not realise this
>>
>>71912773
How could cow farts be what is destroying the ozone layer when we thousands of cars, trucks and buses driving around all day.

Fucking vegans and their pseudo science crap they spread just to spread their diet. It's almost like a religion.
>>
File: IMG-20170226-WA0004.jpg (31KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170226-WA0004.jpg
31KB, 480x322px
>>71912764
Is it true, that kangaroo jumps on the streets in cities and it is kind of normal activity?

what variaty of snakes, spiders in big cities? Have you ever had snake or spider at your home (not a pet)?

How can you move them out? Will you call to police?
>>
>>71912795
You're such a fucking autist, he was roasting you you dumb abo.
>>
>>71912874
>Is it true, that kangaroo jumps on the streets in cities and it is kind of normal activity?

Only in suburbs close to lots of bushland.
>>
>>71912887
Kiwi pls, I am engaging in a roasting of him already and I do not require assistance
>>
>>71912632
wtf what happened to the chink and tht yellow dude?
>>
>>71912918
What about other questions about snakes, spiders and so on?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.