[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your cunt 2. How popular (or rare) are protein supplements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

1. Your cunt
2. How popular (or rare) are protein supplements and lifting in your cunt?
3. What are some social stigmas of people who lift?
4. What kind of people do lift?

Mine:
>flag
>Quite popular but not common
>Depends on the race or social groups.
>Insecure minority men, fat wimmin, and douchy dudes.
>>
Manlets love this garbage over here for some reason.
>>
>>71909412

Not common at all

Maybe 1/50 men take it
>>
>>71909412

1.Flag
2.Quite common amongst gym goers
3.No Stigmas only gym slags for those who keep to a good regime
4.All people lift, atm you need to lift at least a little in the UK to get some decent slags.
>>
>>71909439
Same here. A lot of manlets especially asians lift for compensations and insecurities, but a lot of fit tall guys also uses these, they do work but you gotta make it work. Also isn't there a lot of fit dudes in Brazil? You gotta be model-jacked in order to get girls there right?
>>
UBC Gold's Gym is

>20% thirsty brown guys
>30% asian guys
>30% white guys (2/3 fratboys)
>5% nice old people
>5% extremely thick asian guys who do squats for like an hour get chalk all over the gym
>5% squareish-bodied women
>5% blonde cardio/squat bunnies
>>
>>71909567
you UBCfag as well? Lmao that Gold's Gym is a fucking joke as much as the one at the Recreation center. Best ones are community centers where memberships are cheap and theres less people.
>>
>>71909618
Meh, its leagues better than the Birdcoop and not busy in the early mornings. Plus I live on campus, and only have two months left here.

It is way too expensive though. Half my fees must go to staffing because there's never less than 5-10 GG associates there sitting at their desks or gossiping at the front.
>>
>>71909567

My nigga goes to UBC

Say hi for me
>>
>>71909412
Canada
Pretty popular, whey is just a byproduct of milk and a really cheap and efficient way to get protein.
There are no social stigmas, only being healthier, looking better and being more respected/admired by others.
Most people who actually respect themselves do, there's no reason not to.
>>
>>71909664
UBC facilities are pisspoor pathetic. Must be all the dirty chinks ruining up the place and overcrowding. Although they do have large amounts of machines i like but can't fucking the chinks ruining everything and hogging the benches.

>>71909702
Will do if I find him.
>>
>>71909702
There are quite a lot of Japanese students here but I'll say hi to every one I meet then in hopes of finding him.

How does he like all the fuerdai?
>>
>>71909412
Flag
Maybe popular, idk
I don't quite understand this question
Gays
>>
>>71909734
Where do you live? Here's pretty popular too but the percentage of people ACTUALLY lifting at the gym is minimal. What I hate more then fat lazy fucks who don't stay fit are lanky fucks who go to the gym and just sit in the benches going on their phones and taking up space.
>>
>>71909840
Southern Ontario

The best time I've noticed to go is early morning. That's why all the Ubermensch are there, businessfags in suits all lifting good numbers with good form.

But there's one really annoying faggot who always does sumo deadlifts and thinks it means something
>>
>flag
>fairly popular
>being called a meathead/douchebag by fatties and insecure losers
>lots of different folks
>>
>>71909412
1. Flag
2. Lifting is very popular. Among lifters protein supplements are very common.
3. None that I am aware of, but I live in the country side.
4. Men. Foreigners might be overrepresented, especially polish people.

Even though powerlifting and strength-sport is semi-big here many do not know how to lift and just sit and curl for 2 hours while drinking a litre of BCAA-mix.
>>
>>71909506
>You gotta be model-jacked in order to get girls there right?
You just gotta be white apparently
>>
I don't 'lift', but I go to the gym often. I work on my core, stamina and general fitness. I enjoy feeling fit and healthy.

Here only insecure people and Russians lift and bodybuild. Most people just stay fit.
>>
1. Your cunt
2. How popular (or rare) are protein supplements and lifting in your cunt?
3. What are some social stigmas of people who lift?
4. What kind of people do lift?

2. depends on the person (since 1% of gym-goers know the truth about steroids, taking powder is still synonymous to gainz"
3. cant be narrowed down in a sentence
4. cant be narrowed down in a sentence
>>
>>71909412
It's pretty much a badge of douchery here.
>>
1 flag
2 is common
3 chicks love fit dudes so there are not estigmas
4 the douches or the fatties who want to be douches
>>
>>71909786

do the Japanese girls have nigger boyfriends?
>>
>>71917530
Fuck, man. The Mexican immigrants in my tiny Midwestern town were funny about that shit. 300 lb dudes who never ran a mile or did any lifting aside from bench presses and curls would pound down tons of that shit and larp as fit. Strangely, they were usually nice dudes, and they were eager to assimilate. It was the skinny dudes with oversized t-shirts and pencil mustaches that you had to watch out for.
>>
-flag
-not that popular,kids are busy studying and adults are busy with with their wagecuckery, bodybuilding is considered a waste of time and effort, people don't know much about supplements and think everything is steroids
-people who lift here are generally considered dumb, or aggressive and any display of discontent is attributed to them lifting. It's because the classic indian wrestlers were dumb stupid people only good for their strength
-college going teens, some old guys who like to stay in shape, old moms who exclusively do yoga

overall I'd say 1/10 males lift and know how important all this stuff is. Then again, indian diet is carb and protein rich, so supplements aren't that big here anyways
>>
File: 1414094687424.jpg (17KB, 555x406px) Image search: [Google]
1414094687424.jpg
17KB, 555x406px
1 - Flag

2 - Don't know, but a lot of people who don't know what they are use them and get mad because they don't see results

3 - There are non

4 - Me
>>
>>71918225

My state is one of the most uptight in Mexico, maybe that's why.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.