[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Gran Canaria on the 18th. Will be staying there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: canaryislands.gif (86KB, 1400x646px) Image search: [Google]
canaryislands.gif
86KB, 1400x646px
I'm going to Gran Canaria on the 18th. Will be staying there for two weeks. Any spaniards here from there?
My mother lives in Puerto de Mogan so i usualy just stay around there whenever i visit. This time i would like to see more of the island. What should i do? btw I hate Puerto Rico so i don't want to go there
>>
>>71876295
>My mother lives in Puerto de Mogan so i usualy just stay around there whenever i visit. This time i would like to see more of the island. What should i do? btw I hate Puerto Rico so i don't want to go there
>Puerto Rico
What does it had to do with the canary islands?
Tenerife>Gran Canaria desu
>>
>>71876458

How long is a boatride to Tenerife? And what can i do there that i can't in Gran Canaria?
>>
>>71876295
You could go hiking, that's the best thing you could do

>>71876640
Not him, but around 1 and half hour maybe by boat, half hour in a plane
Pretty much is the same, but the island overall is better
>>
>>71876640
>And what can i do there that i can't in Gran Canaria?
The natural park of el Teide is neat and La Laguna is pretty comfy and has a colonial feel without the dangers of a Latam shithole
>>
>>71877157
>La Laguna is pretty comfy

googled it. Looks nice. Maybe a day trip there then. Are there other things to do? I don't want to hike on this trip. Just relax, drink some beers and see shit..
>>
>>71878410
>Are there other things to do?
Not from there.You can try and go to the beach and hit on girls.Girls there are pretty easy to say the least
>>
>>71878945

i'm bringing my girlfriend i don't think that would go down to well..
>>
>Canarias
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY1_xUkvaGc
>>
>>71879206

whats going on here?

Also. Whats the deal with all the 6-7 year olds hanging out in the streets untill 11-12 at night? Don't they have school in the morning?
>>
>>71879389
its from a comedy webseries, you can appreciate the slang and way of talking typical of Canary Island
>6-7 year olds hanging out until midnight
never seen it
maybe some 16 year olds on friday, i have never visited canary islands myself
>>
>>71876458
>What does it had to do with the canary islands?
muh heritaeg mostly. Pre-civil war, Canarians were the spanish people that migrated here the most.

Also our accent is similar to theirs. My dad visited the islands in the 80s and they treated him as a local lol.
>>
>>71879206
they speak like south americans wtf
>>
>>71879064
There are some cool golf clubs in the canary islands.Even if you don't like golf the experience is quite cool.Try doing a scooba or something you will have fun as well
>>71879758
Is your dad a nigger?
>>
>>71879928
Not really. Why?
>>
>>71879836
They are forcing the accent too much tho
>>
>>71880211
I wouldn't believe that in they would treat a nigger as a local there.What do you mean by not really? Mestizo? Mulato?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.