[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it beeing American on /int/? I imagine it must suck getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
How is it beeing American on /int/?
I imagine it must suck getting so much hate. And even worse, its not the countries you bomb that hate you, its the countries who activly rely on your protection.
I bet Americans think that Europeans and Canadians are really ungrateful
>>
File: 1477766000306.jpg (262KB, 500x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1477766000306.jpg
262KB, 500x1140px
>>71875217

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. They are all multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists. They despise the United States more than any non-American can hope for.
>>
"it's just banter"

yeah no
>>
>>71875798
we dont really hate you, you know?
>>
>>71875809
yeah I know. 4chan is just not a good representation of any country.
>>
tbf americans are pretty terrible posters so I regret nothing
>>
>>71875217
they are the worst posters so yeah they deserve it
>>
>>71875905
Seriously, with Americans, you never know.
They have some of the dumbest, but also some of the best posters on /int/. They really are a diverse country
>>
Sometimes I post and I get super scared that I'll get bullied on for no reason at all. It's very traumatic tbqhwy
>>
>>71875423

This copypasta you keep reposting for years on end still means absolutely nothing
>>
>>71875997
fattie
>>
Chinese people probably use American proxy servers to post on 4chan
>>
>>71875997
fuck you, dumb american
>>
File: download (1).png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
9KB, 205x246px
>>71876017
>>71876048
S-SHUT UP!
>>
>>71877755
Go eat a burger ugly
>>
File: cool Polan.png (33KB, 712x576px) Image search: [Google]
cool Polan.png
33KB, 712x576px
>>71875997
I don't care if I'm bullied, I'm way over this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.