[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW haven't been to the gym in a month because it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>TFW haven't been to the gym in a month because it's so fucking cold these days in this shithole country

I HATE Canada so much.
>>
Work out at home. Do sit-ups and push-ups.
>>
>>71853545
Come to El Salvador. I have been lifting two months non stop and I alrewdy see some moderate gainz. Weather here is wonderful.
>>
>>71853628
I don't want to get murdered.

>>71853603
That's pretty much useless though
>>
>>71853730

Do you want to lose weight? Sit-ups and push-ups as well as good dieting is all you need.
>>
>>71854355
No I want to build muscle and get stronger

I would need to do like 50 pushups to feel anything and I wouldn't really train much of my body at all. Also situps are dangerous and there's much choices according to Dr. Stuart Mcgill of Waterloo University
>>
>>71853545
You can workout in your home, just by dumbbells
>>
>>71854698
I don't have dumbbells, i would need a very large selection
>>
>>71853545
This
Simply getting my ass in my frozen car makes me want to kill myself. I can't wait till its 25 Celsius outside so I can do cardio in afternoon and go lift weights at night tbqhwyf
>>
>>71854720
it still wouldn't be larger than your selection of excuses
>>
>>71854773
Winter worst season desu

Also >frozen car
Try walking famalang

I literally slipped on ice once trying to walk to my gym and hurt myself. fuck this shitty country

>>71854837
Okay so where am i suppose to pull dumbbells out of? My fucking anus? Sorry bud I don't have a dumbbell rack going up to 120lbs in my house. I wish i did
>>
>>71854887
Winter was nice when I was a kid and all I did during winter was play Xbox and go play outside

As an adult it sucks so bad I can't stay comfy 24/24 I have shits to do and I don't want to be a fat kid again

Also >slipping on ice
Can't you buy spikes to put on your boots? It's not that expensive
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-03_15-20-42.png (84KB, 661x546px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-03_15-20-42.png
84KB, 661x546px
>>71854996
Yeah i guess i could but seems kind of ridic that so much precaution needs to be taken just to not break my arm

>Pic related
I thought this was suppose to be March?
>>
File: 1486503813383.png (138KB, 522x590px) Image search: [Google]
1486503813383.png
138KB, 522x590px
I just came from a walk outside

it's fucking -10 and with windchill like -18

fuck this place
>>
>>71856748
we need to destroy canada once and for all.

i went to chech the mail in a sweater for literally 2 minutes and my hands were frozen AF
>>
>>71853545
Don't you have a car famalam?
>>
>>71856748
>-10
>cold

sure
>>
>>71856935
no... :(
>>
>>71856998
ok then, now I can empathize you a bit.
>>
>>71857037
It's horrible, last year it was still cold until like May or somethig
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.