[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>European society DESPISES light features on men. >This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Will_Hughes.jpg (115KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
Will_Hughes.jpg
115KB, 396x594px
>European society DESPISES light features on men.
>This includes, most important to least important, hair color, eye color, and skin color.
>So if you're a blond male with blue eyes and pale skin, you're FUCKED.
>If you're a white male with brown eyes and dark hair, things aren't as bad for you (but you're still less privileged than someone with darker skin)

This applies to all of western females, no matter the race.

Now, the main difference is that in a society outside of the west, those negative stereotypes and preferences DON'T EXIST.

>A lot of these blond guys have worked their entire lives crazily in self improvement, basically to the point where they'd be Chad if they were darker.
>But a lot of them have zero experience, because a female will ALWAYS choose a darker haired/eyed male over him.

>So when they step foot in a place outside the west, suddenly the playing field between the Swede and the Italian is leveled.
>And when taken for things about the two not regarding the certain colors of their head, the Swede comes out on top hard.

That is why it's a thing. Of course, western women and chads are doing their best to try to shame men who do this, or make fun of them for it. In their eyes, blond men are SUPPOSED to be incels, getting out of their predetermined fate is cheating. The fact is, they don't want us to be happy and we shouldn't listen to them
>>
>European society
>western women
Come back when you're actually talking about something real and definite
>>
>>71835256
It's true. In Germany most girls go for darker guys. That's why arabs/turks and blacks do so well here.

It's my plan to breed with a darker girl so I can finally get rid of the light features.

t. self-hating blond guy
the struggle is real
>>
Chavdar, this thread again?
>>
File: Finnic warrior.jpg (102KB, 978x552px) Image search: [Google]
Finnic warrior.jpg
102KB, 978x552px
On time like always.
>>
>>71835256
>when the insecurity breaks your brain
This is some next level autism
>>
>>71835520
I feel you bro. no woman has never said "I want a blond, bright blue eyed boyfriend!"

It's always "oh I want a dark man with nice black hair"

Even asians have it better than us in the dating market just on the basis that they have black hair and dark skin
>>71835430
Women just don't like light features on men. A blond man can be a better person all around but still lose out.
>>
I don't know.
I have light brown eyes and darkish blond hair and I am sure that girls find me attractive.
Stop caring about your eyes and hair color.
>>
>>71835618
Do not respond to him seriously, he's a class A cuck.
>>
File: 1487374760313.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487374760313.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
>>71835613
As I said if you have the chance (I very much doubt it as you are a blond ''guy'') then try to breed with a darker non-white girl so your kids will be fine
>>
>>71835839
>As I said if you have the chance (I very much doubt it as you are a blond ''guy'')
Correct, ofc i never had the chance theres nothing more unappealing to a woman then a man with light features. I will do the world and the next generation men a favor by never procreate and not letting my defective genes contaminate another male with our shitty fate
>>
>>71835256
>>71835520
>>71835613
Go to Latin America. You'll have women running their fingers through your hair and throwing themselves at you.
Also you being European will spread many legs

t. Blonde Texan
>>
>>71836348

>implying blonde hair isn't already rare in North America
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.