[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINLAND FORCED TO LEARN SWEDISH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 45

Hey fintroll, i want to hear your opinions about having to learn Swedish in your schools. Do you care about it? Is it a waste of time and energy that could have been used for something else during school?
>>
>>71823144
FINNTROLL MENTIONED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkVwA__Fk9g

HAJJAIJJAA JA HAJJAIJJAA!!1
>>
File: 1458061916526.jpg (56KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458061916526.jpg
56KB, 720x960px
>>71823291
YAMARO STOP HAVING SUPPERIOR MUSIC YOU DARN FINNS!

https://youtu.be/CJhi43RntJk
>>
File: Well ...shit.gif (2MB, 197x157px) Image search: [Google]
Well ...shit.gif
2MB, 197x157px
>>71823353
BUT TAKE SOLACE IN THE FACT THAT THEY SING IN SWEDISH AND LIKE HALF OF THEM ARE SVENNEBOOOIIIS!

https://youtu.be/OehQMFQN5gM?t=1m49s
>>
>>71823144
I don't mind it. Got me a summer job in northern Norway where I lost my virginity at tender age of 18.
>>
>>71823804
DOES THAT MEAN YOU ENJOY BEING FORCED TO LEARN SWEDISH IN SCHOOL?!?
>>
>>71823850
t. Cai-Göran
>>71823291
>>71823804
Shit-tier band
>>
>>71823144
For many can be the reason they dont learn french/spanish/german etc. in school, too much work. Usefullness is too limited for it to be mandatory, easterners should be able to choose Russian as an option imho.
>>
>>71824020
>easterners should be able to choose Russian as an option imho.
Are you saying that they can't now?
>>
>>71823850
to breivik?
>>
>>71824108
No, Swedish is mandatory in every corner of this country no matter how useless in daily life.

t. other
>>
>>71824108
As far as I know, no. Its pretty retarted, though the possibility of moving into choosing one of the two languages has been thought about. Live in the western coast myself, so not really an expert on these things.
>>
File: russian pregnancy test.jpg (26KB, 417x568px) Image search: [Google]
russian pregnancy test.jpg
26KB, 417x568px
>>71823144
Kinda waste of time since Swedes already spead good English and Coastal Swedes already spead Finnish.

Finns just don't learn Swedish since we don't experience naturally like English (video games, music etc.) and the teaching of Swedish begins too late (in secondary school wtf) and is just learning grammar, not actual sentences and words which makes it too complicated.

Nowadays there is a trend with Scandinavian languages though. More Swedish songs pop up to the Spotify Top-50 and the Norwegian tv-series Skam has made learning Swedish much more popular.

>>71824108
No, they can't.

t. doing civilian/non-military service in school
>>
>>71824238
>>71824250
>>71824292
Well, of course Finns have to learn Swedish, that's obvious. But surely they can choose to learn any other language, like French or Russian, if they wish as well?
>>
>>71824292
>begins too late
Fuck off, it shouldn't begin at all.
>trend with Scandinavian languages
No such trend.
>>
>>71824395
Why of course? If all the Swedes in finland knows Finish anyways, shouldnt Swedish be a private interest insted of forced public one. It just seemed like a waste of energy for the kids who should focus on maybe something else with their time. If you are on the finland cruise you use mostly english anyways when speaking to finns.
>>
>>71824442
Why shouldnt it begin at all?
>>
>>71824395
Picking 3 foreign languages is not possible in high school, English and Swedish take up two of those slots. Instead of learning a backwatery microlanguage like Swedish those hours could be spent learning a world language that is actually practical.
>>
>>71824442
>Fuck off, it shouldn't begin at all.
I mean that if it should be teached, it's too late for it to start learning a new language.

>No such trend
I don't know where you live, but here in Häme Swedish music and shit are getting popular amongst teens.
>>
>>71824292
>this is the number one song on finland's spotify top 50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab9Hn-ev8-c

are you stuck in 2007? it sounds like the numa numa song

not that sweden is much better
>>
>>71824456
>Why of course?
Because Finland has a great education system, and even if it didn't, any first world country should be expected to teach it's children its languages. Finns obviously learn Swedish in school.
>>
>>71824504
>foreign languages
>Swedish
Does not compute, amigo
>>
>>71824487
It is useless and a relic of the past. Scandinavians conduct all their business in world languages, only anti-Finnish racists insist on giving them the upper hand in business dealings and other settings by allowing them to converse in their native language.
>>
>>71824622
>their native language
Yours too m8
>>
>>71823865
I HAVEN'T BEEN IN SCHOOL IN OVER 10 YEARS! SO NO, EVEN THOU IT'S AN ABSURD "RULE" AND CLASS. :)
>>
>>71824606
It is a foreign language that was imposed on our people. Luckily, it is dying.
>>71824644
Not for 95% of Finns, therefore it gives Scandicucks an upper hand in all social settings.
>>
>>71824572
But thats private interest in learning a language you want to.

It seems like most Finns dont care or want to learn Swedish which are forced upon them. Isnt it a right for them in a first world country not having to learn a language because of minorities?

Isnt this like the idea that we in Sweden one day would be FORCED in school to learn arabic because of a big minority?
>>
>>71824756
>>71824771
>Swedish which are forced upon them
>learn a language because of minorities
>foreign language that was imposed on our people
You guys are acting like Swedish isn't Finland's official language. Like Finland isn't a bilingual nation. Like educating a nations children in the language of their country is a weird thing.
>it gives Scandicucks an upper hand in all social settings
There are no Scandinavian Finns, why would you bring up Scandinavia when talking about Finland, you are being ridiculous.
>>
So from what I remember from threads on here the fennoswede meme party has absolutely no other issue besides swedish education in finnish schools, and they always manage to attach themselves to the leading coalition

When will your fave interest group ever
>>
>>71825011
>absolutely no other issue besides swedish education in finnish schools
That's their most noticeable impact, but I think they also protect and ensure the continued useage of the Swedish language in Finland in other ways.
>>
>>71824953
We are in practice monolingual. Removal of mandatory Swedish will pave the way for official monolinguality, therefore the Svecomans are shit-scared of the majority of Finns getting their will through in this regard.
>there are no Scandinavian Finns
Stop playing dense, you imperialist fuck! All Fennoswedes can speak Finnish, and the minority bends for the majority and its will and not vice versa in this day and age. Literally the only way Svecomans can justify mandatory Swedish is business dealings with Scandinavians because they know that Fennoswedes can speak fluent Finnish. It is their and THEIR burden alone to upkeep their pitiful minority language. Even that trade argument falls flat on its face because it is in no way advantageous to us to give the Swedes an upper hand there.
>>
>>71825011
Yeah.They are our version of jewish lobbyists.
>>
>>71824017
Not everyone who excels at school is Cai-Göran, you know.
>>
>>71825011

They also support immigration pretty hard even though ironically it will also weaken them as a % into further obscurity.
They aren't really hypocrites though, immigrants flock to Swedish speaking areas and Finland-Swedes have no problem whatsoever with this.
>>
File: Finland-625031.jpg (36KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Finland-625031.jpg
36KB, 590x350px
>>71825243
>Trying this hard to justify being less than a true Finn.
Finland is a nation with two languages. Any citizen who speaks only one of those languages is either mentally handicapped or irredemably lazy.
>justify mandatory Swedish is business dealings with Scandinavians
Because there is no benefit in speaking a language outside of profit. You make me sick, you pathetic ignorance apologist. Speaking Swedish in Finland is an expression of ethnic connection and unity for the Finnish people. It has nothing to do with Sweden. Swedes can barely understand a word of Swedish spoken by a Finn. Involving Sweden is just a tactic used by the power-hungry to trick the degenerate traitors of the Finnish constitution to turn their self-hatred from their inability to live up to the expectations of their country into hatred of a completely unrelated country and thus win votes. Finland has two languages, and all true finns speak them. DOn't you even realize what great stretches of expression you've achieved by living in a country which teaches and embraces equally two languages of such different origins and roots?
>>
>>71825348
I did very well at school. This is another propaganda tactic that Svecomans tend to employ in the face of opposition; labelling said (Finnish-speaking) opposition uneducated and stupid, with historical racism as its pretext.
>>
>>71825348
t. had to learn swedish to get laid
>>
>>71825690
Why are you so strongly against learning swedish? Easy language, opens many doors.
>>
>>71825690
>Finnish-speaking
There is nothing meritorious in speaking only one language well, rather than two. If one had decent access to both, but only managed to learn one, it should probably be pretty embarrassing or humiliating.
>>
>>71825633
>Finland is a nation with two languages
Officially, perhaps. In practice we are monolingual. In no other country in Europe does a similar system exist, where a 5% minority gets to have official language status and dictate what languages the majority should learn in school.
>handicapped or irredemably lazy
See >>71825690
>Because there is no benefit in speaking a language outside of profit
Not in this globalized world. We need to look into the future, not the past. Your imperialist days are long gone Sven, ought to just accept it and move on.
>You make me sick
YOU make me sick, Svecoman filth.
>Speaking Swedish in Finland is an expression of ethnic connection and unity for the Finnish people
More like disconnection. Finnish being spoken by everybody would connect us like never before.
>It has nothing to do with Sweden
Yes it does. It came with Swedish imperialists to Finland.
>Involving Sweden is just a tactic used by the power-hungry to trick the degenerate traitors of the Finnish constitution to turn their self-hatred from their inability to live up to the expectations of their country into hatred of a completely unrelated country and thus win votes.
Your Svecoman psychosis is tainting your judgment. It is the power-hungry Swedes like you who wish to maintain the current state of affairs, for it benefits you and you exclusively. Artificial bilinguality costs us billions of euros yearly, a madness will soon come to an end.
>Finland has two languages, and all true finns speak them. DOn't you even realize what great stretches of expression you've achieved by living in a country which teaches and embraces equally two languages of such different origins and roots
Objectively it hasn't benefited us one bit, only caused division and hatred. It is best, for all of us, that Fennoswedes finally stop fighting back and assimilate into the majority.
>>
>>71826102
There is nothing meritorious about knowing Swedish, for on a global scale it is just as irrelevant as Finnish. Bilingualism on its own isn't very much of a merit, it only becomes one when it involves languages that are of any use to you.
>>
>>71826102
Most Finns know Finnish and English, they're already bilingual :^)
>>
>>71826246
Except knowing swedish you'd also have a pretty good go at norwegian and danish languages as well. It's not a handicap to be able to speak in the same language with your neighbours.

I'm sorry if you feel this way about swedish. I'm sure you'd otherwise be fluent in french or spanish, if only it wasn't for those damned Swedes and their oppression.
>>
>>71826148
>5% minority gets to have official language status
Why do Finnish people like this meme so much? Swedish is the language of all Finns. There is no meaningful division in "Finland-Swede & Finlanders" it's all just Finnish people.
>>It has nothing to do with Sweden
>Yes it does. It came with Swedish imperialists to Finland.
>We need to look into the future, not the past.
How the language came about is completely irrelevant. It is spoken by all capable Finns who haven't degenerated into laziness, and who aren't traitors to the Republic of Finland.
>Fennoswedes finally stop fighting back and assimilate into the majority.
The Swedish language doesn't exist in Finland because of Fennoswedes or Svecomen or whatever made up groups you want to blame. It exists because it's the language of the nation, and is part of the nation's identity. And there is no assimilation required. Simply taking ones education seriously as well as being raised with a proper spirit of patriotism and nationalist values will give all future generations of young Finns the courage to take their languages to heart and embrace their country with love.
>>
>>71826506
>and is part of the nation's identity.

Wrong.
Vast majority of Finns do not recognize Swedish as any part of their identity.

Fuck off Swen.
We are not kin, and I am eagerly waiting for your extinction at the hands of the mudslimes you have invited to your homeland.

Serves you faggots right.
>>
who the fuck cares anyway?

this issue is irrelevant to every country except for finland.
>>
>>71826473
Why do you always insist on posting the same littany of "arguments" for mandatory Swedish that have been debunked a thousand times over? Scandinavians conduct all their business in English and other world languages, and most Finns never move to Scandinavia. It is useless for the vast majority of Finns, therefore it shouldn't be a mandatory subject. You can't prove me wrong, so don't even bother replying if you intend to resort to character attacks once more.
>>
>>71824953
You moron do realize that most Finns never learn Swedish because there is zero need for that useless, disgusting language in most of Finland.
>>
File: mhzmho.png (2KB, 580x29px) Image search: [Google]
mhzmho.png
2KB, 580x29px
Yes, that's it, learn French, my friends !
>>
It's merely a historic remnant.

Swedish should be optional in municipalities that aren't majority Swedish speaking (99% of the municipalities in Finland) and mandatory in municipalities that are majority Swedish speaking.

Not everyone HAS to learn it, but everyone should be ABLE to learn it.
>>
Don't you both speak English? Just communicate with that. Simpler, effective.
>>
File: GreatestNorwegianHero.jpg (89KB, 350x545px) Image search: [Google]
GreatestNorwegianHero.jpg
89KB, 350x545px
>>71826576
>We are not kin
I never said we were. I share no culture with a Fin.
>Vast majority of Finns do not recognize Swedish as any part of their identity.
Irrelevant.
All Finns owe it to their nation to conform to it's laws. If the law that states that the national languages of Finland are Finnish and Swedish bother you, than be some form of protestor and try to get support for violating the constitution. If you think the nation, it's countless future citizens and it's millions of dead heroes is yours to decide over, then do as you will. You make me sick.
>>
>>71826506
>Swedish is the language of all Finns
No it isn't, most Finns don't speak it.
>There is no meaningful division in "Finland-Swede & Finlanders"
Yes there is, said divider being language.
>How the language came about is completely irrelevant
No it isn't, for it is mirrored in contemporary attitudes for and against it, because history is all they have left to justify it.
>who haven't degenerated into laziness
You're a fucking idiot.
>The Swedish language doesn't exist in Finland because of Fennoswedes or Svecomen or whatever made up groups you want to blame.
Yes it does. Without Swedish imperialism, it wouldn't exist.

You should re-read my post, seeing as reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits >>71826148
>>
File: Finn pepe.png (93KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
Finn pepe.png
93KB, 600x578px
>mfw mandatory Swedish is bound to be killed within the next few decades simply because of the old cucked politicians that still advocate for it retiring/dying off and majority of youth parties being neutral on the subject, or opposing the policy of mandatory swedish.
>mfw in 100 years, Fennoswedes will become basically extinct due to assimilation.

Feels good knowing that the tongue of our ancestors oppressors will finally fucking die from our homeland.
>>
>>71824108
even if it was an option i would see maybe 5-10% choosing to try study russian

t. born and lived 20yrs imatra 7km from border
>>
>>71826730
Languages are taught because they are decided by a societies laws. Not because they happen to be spoken the most.
>>
>>71826802
There is no law in Finland that states that every Finn should know Swedish.
There is a law that forces that disgusting tongue to be taught to all children, most of whom never learn it.

Eat shit, Swen.
>>
>>71826800
yes
>>
>>71826901
Did I imply otherwise?

I just said how it should be, and how it most likely will be when my generation gains the position of power in a few decades.
>>
>>71826901
Laws can be changed and will be changed to suit the will of the majority, eventually. They already would've been, if we lived in a real democracy. Sadly, our parliament is corrupt and in the pocket of the Svecoshits.
>>
>>71826822
>No it isn't, most Finns don't speak it.
Most Finns are dead, or not yet born. The three or four generations that live now do not speak for the nation, which will live on into the infinite. The citizens of Finland will obey the laws of Finland. If 2000, or 2.000.000 Finns decided to never learn to write or speak Finnish or Swedish, their languages would still be Finnish and Swedish. The citizens must conform to the culture dictated by the nation.
>Yes there is, said divider being language.
No such divider has a moral basis for existing. All Finns have a duty to speak the languages of their nation. They cannot be divided between the loyal citizens who speak both languages and the slothful who speak only one.
>history is all they have left to justify it.
Nothing needs to justify the existence of either the Finnish or the Swedish language. The fact that they are written into the constitution of Finland enshrine them into law.
>>
i would support removing mandatory swedish only if it was replaced completely by another language that you can choose from, german,french,swedish,russian or whatever your school offers you

the bad thing is though that small bönde schools can't afford to have teachers for every language

right now mandatory swedish is only making relations between finnish & swedish speakers worse
>>
>>71826903
There is a law that states that the national languages of Finland are Finnish and Swedish. The civic and patriotic duty of all Finns is to speak the languages decided by the law.
>>
File: khaganaatti.jpg (45KB, 380x960px) Image search: [Google]
khaganaatti.jpg
45KB, 380x960px
>>71823144
>Hey fintroll, i want to hear your opinions about having to learn Swedish in your schools. Do you care about it?
Not that much, but I think it's dumb
>Is it a waste of time and energy that could have been used for something else during school?
Yes.
>>
>>71826802
>If you think the nation, it's countless future citizens and it's millions of dead heroes is yours to decide over
You arrogantly insist that the fate of Finland is not to be decided over by the vast majority of ethnic Finns? You make me sick!
>>
>>71827153
Is there a reciprocal law in Sweden requiring Swedes to learn Finnish?
>>
Why do Swedes (as in Sweden-Swedes) even care if it's optional or mandatory?

It's not like we couldn't communicate if it was optional.
>>
>>71827067
>if we lived in a real democracy
Rather give control of the entire nation and it's whole future and all therein to the masses who are too morally corrupt to even follow it's laws, just to give every malleable individual the sense that they had the power over the fates of millions? You disgrace the nation of Finland by existing within it's majesty.
>>
>>71827228
It isn't reciprocal because Finland doesn't have it's law as some sort of favor to Sweden. They have it because Finland has two official languages put into it's constitution. Finnish law, it was decided should represent the influence of Swedish speakers on the society. It has everything to do with Finland's history and doesn't affect Sweden.
>>
File: four_thousand_keks.png (12KB, 478x429px) Image search: [Google]
four_thousand_keks.png
12KB, 478x429px
>>71825633
>all true finns speak them
>>
>>71827261
I don't think anyone actually cares. There was that historian who went on Finnish radio and advocated from a pragmatic approach, but since Swedes aren't affected we generally don't care. I personally care because I feel a bilingual nation should further and strengthen it's languages. And I view the two languages as very interesting and worthy of study. The Finnish variant of Swedish especially.
>>
>>71827437
You think anyone can claim to be purely of a nation without embodying the languages of that nation?
>>
>>71826636
If you intent to do business with other nords, then you'd be way better of knowing their language. Sure they can all speak english, but stronger connections are way easily made if you can speak their language, ''tunnekieli'', as we say.
>>
>>71827374
>It has everything to do with Finland's history

Exactly. It's merely a remnant in constitution, as I said before.
>>
File: Goldener_Lachmann.png (17KB, 510x498px) Image search: [Google]
Goldener_Lachmann.png
17KB, 510x498px
>>71827506
>of that nation
>>
>>71827539
Yes. Finnish and Swedish are the languages of Finland. Irrefutably; without doubt and without question.
>>
>>71827091
>Most Finns are dead, or not yet born
You cannot consult the dead or those who have yet to live, I'm afraid. It is the contemporary populace that adjusts the laws to suit their era. I'm sure the Swedes of future generations would rather have Arabic as the language of their state, were they here yet. :^)
>The citizens of Finland will obey the laws of Finland. If 2000, or 2.000.000 Finns decided to never learn to write or speak Finnish or Swedish, their languages would still be Finnish and Swedish
No, most Finns are listed as monolingually Finnish in population statistics. The languages of the state are Finnish and Swedish (for now), but the majority of the populace is monolingually Finnish (excluding international languages for trade and commerce like English).
>No such divider has a moral basis for existing
Correct, therefore the moral thing to do is to get rid of the divider. That is, the petty minority language.
>All Finns have a duty to speak the languages of their nation
No law says this. It says that all Finns have a right to public service in the languages of the state, but not that all Finns are obliged to learn the language of a 5% minority.
>They cannot be divided between the loyal citizens who speak both languages and the slothful who speak only one
You keep bringing forth some patriotic sense of duty, as if it has anything to do with the agenda you and your ilk push. Swedish isn't a part of most Finns' identities, never has been and never will be. The true nationalist movements of the 19th century like IKL and AKS acknowledged this, embraced pan-Finnicism and rejected the Svecoman status quo.
>Nothing needs to justify the existence of either the Finnish or the Swedish language. The fact that they are written into the constitution of Finland enshrine them into law.
Finnish is the language of the majority and our ethnicity, Swedish is an immigrant language that was forcefully imposed on us. Go figure.
>>
>>71827535
The constitution is the law from which the very state itself is made manifest. Without the constitution there is no nation. There are no remnants within it. If something in the constitution isn't common in the society, then the society has fucked up and must adjust to better represent the constitution.
>>
OP must be the only Swede that finds catharsis in being Imperialistic towards the humble Finns

It's a very new century you know. Finland is moving ahead, you should try to as well, no use to antagonize them unjustly.
>>
File: Untitled.png (53KB, 660x654px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
53KB, 660x654px
>>71827645
>Yes. Finnish and Swedish are the languages of Finland. Irrefutably; without doubt and without question.
>>
>>71827510
>If you intent to do business with other nords, then you'd be way better of knowing their language
No, it merely gives them an advantage in every setting by being able to communicate in their own language and denying us the same.
>inb4 what about englishmen and finns wahwahwahhh
English is a world language, and we conduct our business in world languages.
>>
Why are Finno-Ugrics forced to learn a Nordic language that even the native population is abandoning?
>>
>>71827683
>language of a 5% minority
You keep saying this. There is nothing like that. There is the single nation of 5 million citizens, and it's two languages. The languages belong to all the nations citizens, and no minority has claim to either one of them.
>Finnish is the language of the majority and our ethnicity
Of course it is. It is the language of every single Finn, living or dead. No one can morally be justified in rejecting it. As it is a language of Finland, that much is clear. And so it goes for all languages that the laws place in that position.
>>
>>71827264
You are in support of repressful tyranny, and will hang with other Svecoman traitors should you ever find yourself within our borders.
>You disgrace the nation of Finland by existing within it's majesty
Svecoman shitstains like you are the real disgrace, and will be purged.
>>
>>71827767
I see two untruths in that sentence.
>>
>>71827767
see >>71826148 and the posts that follow, you can see that the Svecoshit keeps just going and going with his circular reasoning and retardation.
>>
File: mpl_fig1_lang1.png (552KB, 2996x1787px) Image search: [Google]
mpl_fig1_lang1.png
552KB, 2996x1787px
>>71827887
never forget
>>
>>71827854
>The languages belong to all the nations citizens, and no minority has claim to either one of them.

What he means is that virtually only 5% speak it, and the rest don't.

Besides the predominantly Swedish speaking west coast and Åland, there's no need for Swedish proficiency.
>>
File: 1484426854672.jpg (44KB, 339x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484426854672.jpg
44KB, 339x480px
>>71827907
>circular reasoning
Follow the law, and embrace patriotism. I have suggested nothing less. It is all I wish for you and all Finns to do.
>>
>>71827760
Well it seems to me your running out of ammo.

>No, it merely gives them an advantage in every setting by being able to communicate in their own language and denying us the same.

Who's denying you anything? I hear the same bitching all the time studying a rather prestigious subject in swedish in Helsinki, despite being from a finnish speaking family.

Nordism is an excellent brand worldwide, and stronger co-operation with our neighbours is essential to compete in the global market. Why would you want to throw that away? I have yet to hear a proper answer as to why is swedish such a huge boogeyman to you?
>>
>>71827854
>You keep saying this. There is nothing like that.
Yes there is, the vast majority of the population does not speak it.
>There is the single nation of 5 million citizens, and it's two languages
Nope, there is a state and its two languages.
>The languages belong to all the nations citizens, and no minority has claim to either one of them.
Yes they do. If you speak Swedish you are a Fennoswede, and if you speak Finnish you are an ethnic Finn. It is not us who started this division, but Fennoswedes. They're the ones who arrogantly on being finlandssvenskar or suomenruotsalaiset, "Finland's Swedes" rather than Finns.
>Of course it is. It is the language of every single Finn, living or dead. No one can morally be justified in rejecting it. As it is a language of Finland, that much is clear.
Yes, every single ethnic Finn that is. Fennoswedes on the other hand speak Swedish, as I already stated.
>And so it goes for all languages that the laws place in that position.
No, most Finns don't consider Swedish language their own or part of their identity. No laws can change that. It is a language of the state, but not a language of all Finns, but a pesky 5% minority.
>>
File: 2scoops.jpg (135KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
2scoops.jpg
135KB, 624x416px
>>71827964
I can believe that only 5% speak it as their primary language. But if you mean that only 5% of people who are citizens of Finland speak it at all, I would need to see a good source before I believed you. That would mean Finns were like the worst pupils in the world, and that your education system has been really overhyped.
>>
File: wip.png (2MB, 915x1312px) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
2MB, 915x1312px
>>71828025
Then Finland has some really terrible citizens, if they can't reflect the state that they have built. If the ethnicity they hold to is so removed from their nation state, they must be quite backwards.
>>
>>71827917
can you explain what this map is?
>>
>>71828015
You never had any ammo to begin with.

http://sampoterho.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/166274-pakkoruotsin-kumotut-perustelut

>Who's denying you anything
In the context of my previous post; Scandinavians conduct all their business with languages other than their own. Therefore giving them a homeground advantage so to speak by dealing with them in their respective languages serves nobody but them.
>Nordism is an excellent brand worldwide, and stronger co-operation with our neighbours is essential to compete in the global market. Why would you want to throw that away? I have yet to hear a proper answer as to why is swedish such a huge boogeyman to you?
If Finnish isn't a Nordic language, then it is a very artificial and forced brand indeed.
>>
>>71828055
All Finns have varying proficiency in Swedish, yes. Including me. I know the basics, but I wouldn't be able to properly communicate with it.

The law, was it constitutional or not, isn't always right. Only a sheep-minded comformist would think so. As I stated here >>71826730 everyone should be able to learn Swedish, and only those who live in a predominantly Swedish speaking environment should be forced to learn it due to obvious reasons. So yes, we should be a monolingual country but we should also respect the Swedish speaking minority.
>>
>>71828128
Most Finns had no say in the writing of the constitution, so your point is moot.
>>
>be my friend
>3rd grade
>you can choose to study English or French t.teacher
>choose French
>Still have to study English too

>7th grade
>Now you have classes for the actual native language, mandatory English, French and another mandatory "native" language

Everybody hates mandatory Swedish, but nobody has ever acknowledged that English is mandatory spare language too. Maybe because English is actually defendable mandatory language, and media made us familiar with it.
>>
File: Paavo_Susitaival_1935.jpg (181KB, 496x696px) Image search: [Google]
Paavo_Susitaival_1935.jpg
181KB, 496x696px
>>71827978
I'll embrace pan-Finnicism like all true nationalists and liberate Finns from the Svecoman yoke.
>>
>>71828180
Laws aren't right or wrong. They work or do not work based on how capable the people who must follow them prove to be. Laws require the citizenry conform to them.
>So yes, we should be a monolingual country but we should also respect the Swedish speaking minority.
And THAT'S how you'll kill the Swedish language in Finland. Not by stopping it being taught to everyone in schools, but by deciding that it is not legitimate and decreeing by actions if not words that the language and it's speakers are inherently foreign and not-of Finland.
>>
>>71828306
One would assume English is mandatory everywhere in the west.
>>
>>71828320
>inherently foreign and not-of Finland
The vast majority of its speakers aren't, but their language is. They need only give it up, like most Fennoswedes already have.
>>
File: 1475947943115.jpg (253KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475947943115.jpg
253KB, 630x800px
>>71828215
Same is true for most all states. Nevertheless the people are still demanded to conform to how the constitutions dictate they should.
>>
>>71828178
>In the context of my previous post; Scandinavians conduct all their business with languages other than their own. Therefore giving them a homeground advantage so to speak by dealing with them in their respective languages serves nobody but them.

So by this logic your giving Anglos an advantage by dealing with them in english?

>If Finnish isn't a Nordic language, then it is a very artificial and forced brand indeed.

It is a minority language in this context, so it makes more sense for Finns to learn swedish than for norwegians/danes/swedes to learn finnish.
>>
>>71828382
Our constitution also does not dictate that all Finns have to know Swedish or that Swedish is a language of the Finns. So your point is still moot.
>>
>>71828320
>And THAT'S how you'll kill the Swedish language in Finland

Did you even read my post? Swedish speaking minority is ought to be respected by arranging Swedish speaking schools in municipalities that are predominantly Finnish speaking, and by forcing EVERYONE to learn Swedish in predominantly Swedish speaking municipalities.

How does that kill the Swedish language in Finland?

Protip: it doesn't
>>
>>71828362
The languages have both existed in the state since it's foundation. To hold that position is to embrace revisionist ethno-nationalism.
>>
>>71828426
If it only lives as a minority language it will not be adventagous for new speakers to learn, and it will lose speakers to the dominant language in it's region, especially if that language also has an official position in that society.The same goes for basically all minority languages: they can't survive the test of time.
>>
>>71828412
>So by this logic your giving Anglos an advantage by dealing with them in english
Naturally, but English is a world language, therefore it is expected. Scandinavians do not expect to conduct international business in their languages, because they are microlanguages with a few million speakers each.
>>71828431
It is not revisionism to acknowledge the fact that our primary language is the base of our ethnicity, with Fennoswedish being a byproduct of imperialism.
>>
>>71828412
>It is a minority language in this context, so it makes more sense for Finns to learn swedish than for norwegians/danes/swedes to learn finnish
It'd make more sense to communicate with the international languages of trade we all already know.
>>
File: talk shit get hit.jpg (97KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
talk shit get hit.jpg
97KB, 940x529px
I never learned it in school, in fact most just slept through the swedish lessons because it is considered an ugly and rather useless language.

I've been learning it on my own time though, the way it should be learned. Current system just wastes everyone's time.
>>
>>71828493
Well, that's your opinion. I firmly believe the Swedish speaking communities would remain.

But even if it disappeared, it would be reasonably more "natural" than forcing everyone to learn a language they will use. The Swedish speaking population is constantly declining anyway, so one would argue that they will inevitably disappear in the near future, even if we remained bilingual, and the process of making Finland monolingual would just accelerate the inevitable.

But I aint Nostradamus.
>>
>>71828493
>The same goes for basically all minority languages: they can't survive the test of time.
Why delay the inevitable then? :D
>>
>>71828617
>it would be reasonably more "natural" than forcing everyone to learn a language they will use

Never use*
>>
a good informative proper discussion between finns and swedes on here.. im impress
>>
File: KANG.png (77KB, 223x215px) Image search: [Google]
KANG.png
77KB, 223x215px
>>71828738
Our Kangs are sleeping (or banned)
>>
>>71828738
Henceforth remember to call out Svecomans on their bullshit whenever you see one.
>>
>>71828767
Ei hirveästi eroavaisuuksia kangin lankoihin, svekomaanien valheet eivät koskaan kestä päivänvaloa liittyivät ne sitten historiaan, pakkoruotsiin tai mihinkään muuhun oman agendansa pönkittämiseen.
>>
>>71828514
The world is not always about who eats who. In the Nordic Council, sure, they speak english when the media's at there and the cameras are on. But when they are out and off, do you think those people converse around a beer/coffee in english, or in some of the (or in each) nordic languages?
If you can speak swedish, you could be there as well. Most normie Swedes don't know shit about Finland, from my experience. You'd make a huge impression on them just by speaking swedish. And, if you'r a funny, confident guy, and able to let it shine, then maybe you'd make some new, impressed friends as well.

So no reason to diss our swedish education. In fact, we should make it mandatory to start swedish teaching at the same time with english, at 3rd grade. Would be on way to make Finland great again.
>>
>>71828942
Again more whatiffer bullshit that holds no relevance for the majority of Finns, and therefore cannot be used as justification for mandatory Swedish.
>But when they are out and off, do you think those people converse around a beer/coffee in english, or in some of the (or in each) nordic languages
Whether you're able to join in on chitchat with a Norwegian and a Swede during lunchbreak at the Nordic Council doesn't matter, anything that impacts us is communicated in English.
>Most normie Swedes don't know shit about Finland, from my experience. You'd make a huge impression on them just by speaking swedish.
That's very cute and all, but on the grand scale of things doesn't matter at all.
>So no reason to diss our swedish education
Multiple reasons, actually. Ones I've listed countless times already.
>>
>>71829273
Your arguments don't really hold water.

Why learn any math at high-school? You won't need anything beyond 9th grade in real life anyway.
>>
>>71827506

>of that nation

For most Finns of the nation Swedish means nothing

I don't mind if Swedish is spoken or taught here, but for most of us that language means nothing
>>
>>71829463
>Your arguments don't really hold water.
That'd go for all arguments for mandatory Swedish.
>Why learn any math at high-school
Math is an universal subject that is applied and useful in all walks of life, everywhere in the world. Swedish isn't.
>>
>>71829666
>Math is an universal subject that is applied and useful in all walks of life, everywhere in the world. Swedish isn't.

So exactly how many people need derivatives in their daily lives?
>>
>>71829730
They teach logical thinking and problem-solving ability (both universally useful skills), like math in general.
>>
>>71829855
Exactly!

https://bebrainfit.com/brain-benefits-learning-second-language/
>>
>>71829908
So you might as well learn a world language instead of a microlanguage like Swedish. You'll gain international job prospects and can participate in international trade and commerce on Finland's behalf. It is a win win!
>>
>>71829666
>>71829855
>>71829977
even kek is on our side :^)
>>
File: 5iTD8jn.png (84KB, 343x452px) Image search: [Google]
5iTD8jn.png
84KB, 343x452px
I hope the op of this just dies off in a grenade attack or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha1MF-U4UNI
>>
>>71828652
It's not the innevitable, as Swedish is not a minority language in Finland right now. It's the official language of the country.
>>
>>71829977
>So you might as well learn a world language instead of a microlanguage like Swedish
Or you might deign to learn the national languages of your country before moving on to foreign languages. In fact, if your education was handled over by the government, then that's what they'll decide I think.
>>
File: 1393158717860.png (26KB, 174x182px) Image search: [Google]
1393158717860.png
26KB, 174x182px
>it's one of these threads again

Ah yes. We had a good one day break from this, good to see it again(not)
>>
>>71829658
That's their problem. The education system has evidently done a poor job at teaching Finns to embrace Swedish as the language of Finland, hence why Finns care so little for it. That doesn't change the fact that Swedish IS a language of Finland and therefore required learning.
>>
Only reason I ever learned swedish was so I'd understand Solsidan better. The show is great.I learned spanish so I'd understand Serrano's Family.
>>
>>71827474
The thing is though that it's only bilingual by technicality. It's actually very rare for Finnish speakers to speak anything approaching fluent Swedish. For example, I'm in university studying a very competitive and prestigious field, surrounded by some of the most educated people in this country.. yet almost none of us speak more than a few words of Swedish, despite all the years we've supposed to have studied it. People with less formal education speak Swedish about as well as the average Swede speaks Finnish.

The current situation is pretty comical and benefits nobody.
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 105x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 105x90px
>>71823144
It is another thread Sweden vs Finland. O mate this is becoming tiring. Why can you just ignore each other as We and tugas do?
>>
Stop taking the bait you fucking mongoloid retards.
>>
Back in school it didn't matter if you learned Swedish or not. You just had to attend the classes and that's it.
>>
File: kang4.jpg (102KB, 952x531px) Image search: [Google]
kang4.jpg
102KB, 952x531px
>>71836411
it's literally one guy
he's probably possessed
>>
>>71824644

No it's not every Finns native language just because it's an offical one of the country

For most it's not

I don't mind it being taught here tho
>>
>>71834653

You are possibly just baiting...

But it's not that much A LANGUAGE OF FINLAND if most of us doesn't speak it

You should be learning Finnish because there's a minority speaking it in your country?

No, not necessarily
>>
>>71837030
osanottoni
>>
Mandatory Swedish's only argument is the continued access to public services for the Finnish-Swedish population in their native tongue. The problem with this argument is that it has long since gone invalid. We live in modern post-industrial information society. Service in Swedish can easily be offered across the nation by establishing national call center for Swedish interpreters. I mean we use either on-site or on-phone interpreters to provide service for refugees and immigrants in languages they fully understand.

Pakkoruotsi on aikansa elänyt muinaismuisto jolle ei ole paikkaa Suomen kaltaisessa tietoyhteiskunnassa.
>>
>>71834505
>Swedish is not a minority language in Finland right now
Yes it is.
>>
Jag behöver till de besta finskspråkiga 10% svenska talare här i Finland och den här är mitt svensk kunskap. Nån som vill lärä sig svenska kan gör så men för de flesta elever svenska är bara slöseri av tid. 5% talar svenska som modersmål, 10% kan svenska nästan som mig och 85% kan bara säga "hej jag heter homo petter" eller "en öl tack".

It's a massive waste of time and resources as everybody is forced to study it but only a small percentage ends up being able to speak it. Most pupils just go to the class and never learn anything. Go to like Joensuu and start speaking Swedish. 100% of the young people there have learned it but none of them can speak it.
>>
This board is so fucking autistic t. fennoswede
>>
Complete waste of time and annoying. Pakkoruotsi is just an useless relic. I literally came 2 hours ago from sweden and I spoke FINNISH to everyone there
>>
>accommodating an invasive species
No.
>>
>>71823144
it doesnt matter how good you are at sweden in finland, because after highschool you will never use it

so lets say that i have studied sweden in highschool and passed the classes with low mediocre grades.

im 24 now and i cant form a sentence in swedish anymore, because i havent used it for over 6 years.

if i had a text to read, i would understand half of it, and with translator 85%.

i say it is useless, because i will never have to use it, this is obvious because i dont live in sweden
>>
>>71836356
Then steps need to be taken to have the Swedish education stick. Maybe start teaching it to younger grades.
>>
File: swedish zäta.jpg (14KB, 200x258px) Image search: [Google]
swedish zäta.jpg
14KB, 200x258px
>>71836970
>But it's not that much A LANGUAGE OF FINLAND if most of us doesn't speak it
It is indisputably a language of FInland, because it is written into the goddamn law. It is factually true, as true as the fact that the Republic of Finland exists in the first place.
>You should be learning Finnish because there's a minority speaking it in your country?
No, because Finland is not the official primary language of Sweden. It has an official status as a protected minority language. Don't get me wrong, I'd love if it were part of the corriculum, so I didn't have to wait until uni to start learning it, where it was bundled together with learning Estonian. And I could do that. But since it's not a national language by law, I didn't have to. How many Swedish citizens speak Finnish, or how many Finnish citizens speak Swedish doesn't matter. All that matters is the languages' official status in the two nations.
>>
>>71839141
>>71839277
Laws and the state exist to serve the people, not the other way around. If the state is corrupt or the laws are archaic, they must be changed. And they often are.
>>
File: nocompromise.png (84KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
nocompromise.png
84KB, 475x475px
>>71837767
How can you even argue with someone who says this? They are either completely ignorant of reality, or are just trolling.

Swedish has the exact same legal status of language of Finland as Finnish does. The two are set in the same role in the Finnish state by it's own constitution.
>>
>>71839377
>If the state is corrupt or the laws are archaic, they must be changed. And they often are.
Yes. But until they are changed it is the role and duty of the citizens of a society to conform to the laws of that society.
>Laws and the state exist to serve the people, not the other way around.
Completely false. This is the literal opposite of the truth.
>>
>>71839447
>conform to the laws of that society.
There is no law that says Finns must speak Swedish.
>Completely false. This is the literal opposite of the truth.
You must be one of those mentally challenged people.
>>
>>71839398
>Swedish has the exact same legal status of language of Finland as Finnish does. The two are set in the same role in the Finnish state by it's own constitution.
True but despite that it's only spoken by a minority of the populace, making it a minority language. The two are not mutually exclusive.
>>
File: Sairaann noppee.jpg (49KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
Sairaann noppee.jpg
49KB, 400x286px
>>71839447
No law says that we MUST speak swedish. The constitution just aknowledges the historical status of swedish here and that it should be taught to students. Now this on itself is highly sketchy and immoral. But i find you and the transparent agenda you drive frankly very anti-finnish, disgusting, highly disrespecting and naive so i'll drop the conversation here and let someone with more motivation to deal with your bullshit.
>>
>>71839277

The valid question is:

Should Swedish language has the excact same legal position it has in Finland or not, since only a small amount of population speaks it. Sometimes laws of the land change.

Will the position remain, I don't care, but I can see why many Finns do.
>>
File: 1488018109277.png (331KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488018109277.png
331KB, 900x1000px
I'm Finn by blood
and Swedish by heart
>>
>>71839514
Civic patriotism demands of each citizen that he have a full grasp of the language of his nation.
>>
>>71823144
A pointless exercise in boredom.

I "aced" my mandatory Swedish but I still can barely speak it.

But I suffered my dues so I don't give a shit anymore. It's not my problem so the Finnish government is free to waste the time of Finnish students.
>>
>>71839701
>Should Swedish language has the excact same legal position it has in Finland or not, since only a small amount of population speaks it.
That is up to Finlands politicians and their voters to decide, if the issue should ever be raised. I say yes. The fact that the students have not been able to apply themselves to the learning of their nations languages should mean that they should intensify their focus on it, not that it should be dropped just because it is proving difficult for them.
>>
>>71839754
I don't think you fully know what a nation means
>>
File: 1393487073123.jpg (45KB, 339x480px) Image search: [Google]
1393487073123.jpg
45KB, 339x480px
Everyday, same threads and same context. Stuff that pushes us against the wall. I just want to be friends with my best friend.
>>
File: 1487786092246.gif (928KB, 243x141px) Image search: [Google]
1487786092246.gif
928KB, 243x141px
>>71839754
Yeah no, if that then we'll drive with ethnic nationalism and kill every swedish and russian speaker A'la remove swede

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
>>
>>71839865
Many student's just don't want it
>>
>>71839599
>The constitution just aknowledges the historical status of swedish here and that it should be taught to students.
Yes, and the constitution just aknowledges the historical status of finnish here and that it should be taught to students. What's your point?
>i find you and the transparent agenda you drive frankly very anti-finnish
Not sure where you got that impression. I want for Finland to be the greatest country it can be, and I think that the best way to start is by motivating it's citizens to do their duty in being well educated in their nation's chosen languages, customs and laws.
>so i'll drop the conversation here
Fair enough. Take care, good day.
>>
>>71839885
You can't stop it.
My relatives have contact to the minister of law and they fund all of this shit.
>>
>>71823144
Here's the deal. We ought to have a choice between German and Swedish as a third language in school, but not as mandatory classes.
Once you'd choose one of those languages there should be an enforced commitment throughout all school years to learn it.
>>
>>71839906
If they are of voting age they can support poitics that aim to remove it. The role of students is to be taught, not to teach; to learn, not to decide.
>>
File: 1482526137149.jpg (119KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1482526137149.jpg
119KB, 700x520px
>>71839885
You can turn traitor and rebel against Finland whenever you chose.
>>
>>71840013
would you pick german over swedish?
>>
File: valdemar.jpg (20KB, 360x312px) Image search: [Google]
valdemar.jpg
20KB, 360x312px
>>71840091
If being traitor to my country means being true to my folk i'll gladly choose such faith and hold no love for such institution.
>>
>>71840147
Yes
Then some Swedish courses to compliment it.
>>
>>71840147
yes. Atleast it's actually useful.
>>
>>71840179
The tribe over the state, eh? You disgusting primitive.
>>
File: 1488543866985.png (300KB, 398x597px) Image search: [Google]
1488543866985.png
300KB, 398x597px
>>71840179
Tribalism is done.
It lost, now is the time for economic nationalism where tavastians like pic related are allowed to lvie in.
>>
File: Hitler-stupid-smiling-276417.jpg (46KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-stupid-smiling-276417.jpg
46KB, 590x525px
>>71840490
True tavastian i see.
>>
>>71840518
Be honest.
When has finnish tribalism lead to anything?
We don't have proof that is has beared any fruits to this nation, what we need is integration to the nordic agenda and innovation.
Tribalism is a meme, mental masturbation that won't happen, primitive too.
>>
File: badda bing.jpg (15KB, 378x365px) Image search: [Google]
badda bing.jpg
15KB, 378x365px
>>71840605
>When has finnish tribalism lead to anything?
Erhmmm Fennoman movement was purely driven by finnish tribal mentality and culture. Later this tribal mentality was used in Winter War and continuation war to go through hardships.

but nice nonetheless have a (you)
>>
>>71840605
You say that because you lack identity and knowledge. Excuses on top of excuses. t. Different anon
>>
>>71840714
The fennoman movement was made by foreigners and possibly even freemasons because they didn't want russians to have complete control of the baltic sea.
We lost the winter war by the way.
>>71840736
Why would I treat some low IQ morons like my tribesmen if they'd stab me for something petty?
>>
>>71840605
You dumb, uneducated moron realize that Finnish nationalistic romanticism was entirely tribal in it's mentality, and it is one of the corner stones upon which our national identity and ultimately independence was built upon.
>>
File: 1473228256290.png (76KB, 642x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1473228256290.png
76KB, 642x1083px
>>
>>71840815
That was a cause that has nothing to do with us now, we are a relatively wealthy nation not struggling for independence from Russia.
>>
>>71840919
Preserving our people is always a worthy cause.
The current path we tread, will lead to us becoming a brazil tier multicultural shithole within the next century, due to mass immigration and miscegenation.

Ethnic nationalism and tribalism are the only safeguards against the demographic replacement and mongrelization of our people.
>>
>>71840919
>That was a cause that has nothing to do with us now, we are a relatively wealthy nation not struggling for independence from Russia.

If we oughta forget our roots as you imply/suggest then what legitimizes us a independent nation at all. might as well succumb to Russia with that mentality. Cultural integrity and differentiation is always a worthy cause to keep up.
>>
File: cons-vectors-set-08.jpg (115KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
cons-vectors-set-08.jpg
115KB, 500x332px
>>71840965
Sure, go for it. Maybe establish a closed economy while you're at it. Close Finland off completely.
>>
>>71841023
No need to resort to ad hominems

t: Different
>>
>>71841023
Preventing mass immigration=/=stopping trade with other countries, you dumb swedish cuck.
>>
File: 1488478904527.jpg (274KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488478904527.jpg
274KB, 800x1200px
>>71840965
And how exactly will that fix the birthrates, it's around 1.7 below replacement level.
We rely on russia for gas, rely on rest of europe for food imports.Globalization is here, tribalism is dead.
>>71841004
You can uphold that yourself, of being part of something bigger.
>>
>>71841080
>And how exactly will that fix the birthrates, it's around 1.7 below replacement level.
A non issue as the we are going through a second industrial revolution birthrates don't need to be that high for developed nations, immigration is the cause of the problem. Finns aren't suddenly going to stop existing because our birthrates are stagnating it means there's no need for exponential growth. If we could control the immigration the birthrates would be perfectly adjusted for the current economical situation

>We rely on russia for gas, rely on rest of europe for food imports.Globalization is here, tribalism is dead.
Globalization of economy and society don't go hand to hand moron so please don't use them as you're argument for mass immigration.
>>
>>71841080
>And how exactly will that fix the birthrates, it's around 1.7 below replacement level.
Economic policies and cultural programs that encourage reproduction.
Also, the problem of lowering birth rates isn't fucking solved by REPLACING THE NATIVE PEOPLE by importing millions of shitskins, you fucking moron.

Japanese have it right. Their birthrates are abysmal, but they aren't importing foreigners en mass to fuck up their demographics.

>We rely on russia for gas, rely on rest of europe for food imports.
Those are due to current economic policies as well. We could easily strive for energy and food production independence.
>>
why must we fight?
>>
File: bättre folk.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
bättre folk.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>>71841191
>If we could control the immigration the birthrates would be perfectly adjusted for the current economical situation
Yep, the overpopulated countries will experience collapse and starvation, we should protect our resources and privileges.
>>
>>71844627
i dont see a fight

i see butthurt finns

granted, i would be butthurt if finnish was mandatory in school

i like finns and wish them the best, it would feel bad if they removed swedish, but its understandable since everyone just uses english these days. but it's still such a nice surprise when there's a finn who you can speak swedish with
>>
>>71844627
You insist on clinging onto the last remnant of centuries of oppression and tyranny.
>>
Its funny how internet autists are defending blilingualism in finland when they have never even visited my country. Just mind your own business
>>
File: vihaan_autisteja.jpg (35KB, 508x500px) Image search: [Google]
vihaan_autisteja.jpg
35KB, 508x500px
>>71845503
This, why do swedes even fucking care? This is not in any way their business. And in general. Swedes are obnoxiously stuffing their noses in everything where it doesn't belong or arguing fro stuff they know shit about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e64a6cOGeiQ
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.