[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are being invaded by arabs again? Fucking karma. https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: download.png (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 275x183px
They are being invaded by arabs again? Fucking karma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwzxKFhM82U
>>
I have no sympathy, really.

They could created a developed white country in the Americas or Oceania just like UK only for escape. But no, let's make the entire place a shithole.
>>
>>71816342
kek
>>
>>71816464
You wouldn't exist if that happened.
>>
>>71816342
Nope, unlike our northern neighbours, we don't give them any kind of help after 6 months, absolutely nothing, no housing, no food, no money.

This, that completely scares the nordics as they believe that isolates them and creates a bigger problem, actually has a HUGE benefit for us. They seek a place where they can reap some of those sweet sweet refugee deals to live without working again, so they go north, making our inmigration problems disappear.

That's why we have such a low muslim population even though we share a border with morroco.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVELDHcSvH0
>be Spanish
>protest for more refugees
>receive refugees
>they decide to go to Germany, Sweden, France and the UK instead
How do we stop the Eternal Spaniard?
>>
>>71816342
that shit alwaus happened afair
>>
File: mw62376.jpg (239KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
mw62376.jpg
239KB, 581x800px
>>71817595
Oy vey, we've been found out!
>>
>>71816848
Do the northern nations want the Muslims or do they antagonise Spain for doing this
>>
>>71818654
White euros love muslims but dislike southern and eastern euros.
>>
>>71818730
Why? Wogs are literally the best immigrants, they bring great food and cool culture and tend to be super friendly. They work, love their friends and family.
>>
>>71818654
The last time we used rubber bullets (some years ago) in the border the nordics were mad at us, so I unironically believe that they actually want them.
>>
File: 1471966434325.png (401KB, 360x559px) Image search: [Google]
1471966434325.png
401KB, 360x559px
>>71816342
>he doesn't this happens EVERYDAY
>he doesn't know they cross the border not to enter Spain by to enter the EU, and by extent, the white countries
We are LITERALLY not going to be seeing 98% of those immigrants; the UK, France, Germany and Sweden ARE.
>>
>>71816770
neither would anyone alive today, the butterfly effect would have been massive
>>
>>71816342
parasites, all immigrants are parasites
>>
>>71816342
kek
seriously though, wish i could say it sucks they're being slowly defeated by ahmed and muhammed, but they have been awful parents that: NAH
>>
bad quality thread
>>
>>71819759
t. Eternal Jorge
>>
>>71816342
Ceuta is not in spain btw
>>
File: breaking-news (1).png (528KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news (1).png
528KB, 1280x720px
>>
Aaahhh good the new skilled workers are here. All doctors and petroleum engineers I assume
>>
>>71816342
They're headed for Belgium and Netherlands.
>>
>>71816342
why do they walk like that
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.