[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Amerimutts >why are white americans becoming browne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: america2050.jpg (55KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
america2050.jpg
55KB, 600x763px
>Amerimutts

>why are white americans becoming browner?

>A 2002 study found that the prevalence of blue eye color among the white population in the United States to be 33.8% for those born from 1936 through 1951 compared with 57.4 percent for those born from 1899 through 1905.[14] As of 2006, one out of every six people, or 16.6% of the total population, and 22.3% of whites, has blue eyes. Blue eyes are continuing to become less common among American children.[36]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color
>>
>>71811629
You know that blue eyes are also a minority in Europe and all around the world for that matter.
>>
>>71811629
>american have to wait 2050 to have brown qt
sad... truly
>>
>>71811629
Would /int/?
>>
>>71811629
Americans were always mongrels anyway, most of them have at least one amerindian or nigger ancestry, currently they are just castizos with anglo surnames.
and if massive race-mixing happens in america, it would mostly occure with latinos, not with blacks, and latinos are already mixed with white people so.
>>
>>71814258
>latinos are already mixed with white people
aren't they mixed with spanish tho?
>>
File: europe-hair0223--light-h.png (716KB, 1600x847px) Image search: [Google]
europe-hair0223--light-h.png
716KB, 1600x847px
>>71815444
Don't go through that path mate because Bulgarians are swarthier than Spaniards according to the meme maps of eye/hair colour.
>>
>>71811629
The future is scary
>>
>>71816240
lol hair. im talking about skin color in which you guys resemble gypsies
>>
>>71816923
Are all Bulgarians as stupid and delusional as you?
>>
>>71812219
Concerning the natives, half of them got em were I life.
>>
>>71817240
nice map from when the world had 2 billion people, Paco
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.