[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Japan needs higher birth rates, why don't they just bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: mXOfbrB.jpg (22KB, 494x482px)
mXOfbrB.jpg
22KB, 494x482px
If Japan needs higher birth rates, why don't they just bring in more immigrants?
>>
they don't trust them
they have the trump rhetoric of blaming every crime on immigrants except they've been doing it since the 80s
>>
>>71788027

They don't need it, they've got over a hundred million people, a spurt will occur when the old people die off and jobs and homes become available for younger people, then it will automatically increase.
>>
They no are bitchs of Jews.
>>
I read somewhere that Japan has the equivalent of a pol online brigade that pushes an entho-nationalist anti-immigration agenda as well as the denial of WW2 war crimes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyoku_dantai

the real threat to japan though is white immigration. the weebs must be stopped
>>
>>71788115
Monkey anti-Semite.
>>
>>71788180
Monkey is u broh.
>>
>>71788211
>>71788180
>>71788115
Samefag and autistic.
>>
japan accepts the diaspora back
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (72KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
72KB, 636x382px
>>71788069
Except they usually are rapists/murderers or creepy weebs at best.
>>
>>71788265
japan plays with the information that they make public scandalize crime by foreigners and minimize the media expose for committed by japanese
>>
A nation is more than an economy. The Japanese know that any short-term economic gain brought by migrations are not worth the long-term damage to your people and your nation.

All they have to do is look at the uninhibited disaster playing out in Western Europe to understand how important ethnic homogeneity is.
>>
>>71788330
>expose
exposure
>>
>>71788330
source you are ass
>>
>>71788364
do your own homework
>>
>>71788027
They don't even want foreign workers, how would they want more migrants?

http://m.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2066508/japan-shuns-hong-kong-model-it-prepares-get-its-first-foreign
>>
>>71788447
stay #woke
>>
>>71788265
>>71788330
it was a scandal because he worked in US military base
>>
>>71788631
and the news about brit exposing himself in front of the palace and the brit whistleblower for olympus
etc
>>
>>71788708
what do you want?
>>
given the reality the US and the EU face, we can't help but see problems on the dark side of immigrants. to be honest, they're none other than trouble makers. actually old farts are useless trash but they're far better than immigrants who demand their own self-government land in Japan.

S.A.C already proved its foresight in terms of ISIS.

and 2nd GIG really makes me think.
>>
Really prodded me to ponder.
>>
File: 1449920482851.jpg (161KB, 866x838px) Image search: [Google]
1449920482851.jpg
161KB, 866x838px
>>71788839
Yeah imigrants rape people every now and again but the flip side is that you will never have a good economy ever again and your government will go broke trying to take care of too many old people without them.
>mfw Japanese are so scared of the outside world that they are literally willing to just let their country die instead of letting in foreigners.
>>
>japan is blah blah blah
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.