[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>''African'' Americans >35% of al

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: hhj24d6.png (493KB, 928x454px) Image search: [Google]
hhj24d6.png
493KB, 928x454px
>''African'' Americans

>35% of all African American men have a European paternal haplogroup. Y-DNA haplogroups are passed down from father to son to son to son to son. Their direct male line. This means that 35% of all African American men descend directly from a white male ancestor sometime in the slavery era. As TheRoot.com puts it: "if we tested the DNA of all of the black men in the NBA, for instance, just over one-third descend from a white second or third great-grandfather."

>Only 5% of all African American people have a maternal haplogroup that isn't African in origin. Maternal haplogroups are passed down from mother to daughter and son, but only the daughter will pass it down to her daughters and her daughters' daughters, etc. It's your direct female line. From this, we can conclude that the majority of the admixture found in African Americans comes from European American males.
>>
>>71787759
>m-m-mug haplogroups
They don't mean shit, fuck outta here with your meme tier science
>>
File: 1485064071414.jpg (8KB, 150x132px) Image search: [Google]
1485064071414.jpg
8KB, 150x132px
>>71787759
>>
File: oga2W03.png (297KB, 975x469px) Image search: [Google]
oga2W03.png
297KB, 975x469px
>>71787846
>butthurt ''African'' American detected
you get bleached out of existence in 50 years ''blackboi''
>>
>>71787962
>>71787759
>all those scandinavians getting blacked
>>
>>71787962
Only like 3% of African Americans have European ancestry
>>
>>71788036
t.tyrone o'hara schneider gonzales
>>
>>71788036
That's wrong though, most have at least 1 European ancestor, some have even more.
>>
File: 1480311164285.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1480311164285.png
9KB, 420x420px
delete this
>>
Does this mean white slave masters cucked black men and stole their women
>>
>>71787962
wow, how much % of black dna does it take to be black?
>>
>>71788036
http://biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2014/09/18/009340.full.pdf

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt

>We find that our estimates of sex bias in ancestry contributions in African Americans, with greater male European ancestry and greater female African contributions, support over three times as many European male ancestors as female European ancestors in African Americans. Sex bias in ancestry contributions has been suggested to stem from interactions with male European slave-owners and female African slaves However, our estimates of admixture dates,with a mean admixture date of 4 generations, implies that the majority of admixture events betweenEuropeans and African ancestry has taken place much more recently than 1865, and inparticular, may have taken place after slavery. Taken together, these data points suggest that sexbiased admixture may also reflect post-slavery social and cultural influences.
>>
>>71788145
can't steal your own property
>>
File: 7muozAR.jpg (84KB, 1388x730px) Image search: [Google]
7muozAR.jpg
84KB, 1388x730px
>>71788145
how can blackbois even compete?

>about 5% of self-reported European Americans living in SouthCarolina and Louisiana have at least 2% African ancestry. Lowering the threshold to at least1% African ancestry (potentially arising from one African genealogical ancestor within the last11 generations), European Americans with African ancestry comprise as much as 12% of EuropeanAmericans from Louisiana and South Carolina and about 1 in 10 individuals in other partsof the South. Lousiana’s high levels of African ancestry in European Americansare consistent with historical accounts of intermarriage in the New Orleans area. Applyingthese estimates to self-reported ethnicity data from the 2010 US Census suggests that over6 million Americans, who self-identify as European, may carry African ancestry. Likewise,as many as 5 million Americans who self-identify as European may have at least 1% NativeAmerican ancestry. European Americans carry the same sex bias as African American and Latinos, where the majority of their non-European admixture comes in through African American or Native American females.

why can't brown men keep their women away from the BWC?

I feel kinda sad for them but the white man isn't described as ''aryan masterrace'' without merit
>>
>>71788023
its in the white American and Brazilian mens genes to BLEACH the dark races' women. Come to Sweden and Germany and show them how its done, they have it backward i'm afraid.
>>
>>71787759
>Every third Afrocentrist preaching abouy Yakud and evil albinoid devils has an European paternal line
really gets the noggin joggin'
>>
File: QDpJy6O.png (472KB, 766x606px) Image search: [Google]
QDpJy6O.png
472KB, 766x606px
This woman and her mother both took AncestryDNA tests and it revealed that both her and her mother are half European (mostly Jewish). The girl and her mother believed all their lives that they were fully African American. The mother discovered that her own mother lied and tried to pass her off as the child of her black husband when her biological father was a Jewish man; she was going to take that secret with her to the grave until her granddaughter had a DNA test done. Wow.
>>
>>71788736
I always found this cool, why would you be ashamed of your ancestry.

t. Pashtun/Italian
>>
>>71788171
one drop rule
>>
>>71788736
this is the woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JavNWVshFcQ
>>
>>71787759
>>71788273
66% / 33% seems to be the golden spot.

>>71787962
>>71788736
Now these two are just horrific.
>>
the united states uses the one drop rule

no one ever claimed that african americans were purely african in ancestry desu
>>
>>71788849
Why are there so many prerequisites about being "white" but not "black"
>>
>>71788837
>The mother discovered that her own mother lied and tried to pass her off as the child of her black husband when her biological father was a Jewish man

she cucked the black husband and passed of her half jew child as his
>>
>>71788899
It's not about percentage but how hot the parents are.
>>
hol up
>>
>>71788900
Anon this is a meme thread. Logical discussion is verboten.
>>
Black man here

Wouldn't be surprised if my ancestry was 60% European, 40% African. I have green eyes and dark brown hair even though both of my parents are African American. However I still identify as African American or black.

"African American" is more of a cultural and historical category than a racial one.
>>
>>71788946
???
this goes against everything I have been led to believe.
>>
File: 1484632761940.png (152KB, 509x410px) Image search: [Google]
1484632761940.png
152KB, 509x410px
>blacks Americans are not real blacks
>white Americans are not real whites

what kind of sorcery is this
>>
>>71788171
0.000000000000000000000000000001%
>>
>>71787759
One-drop rule, m8
>>
>>71789572
>African-American is more cultural than racial

I'm sorry bro, I have nothing against blacks but be serious, you can spot a black from a mile away, even if you're only 10% african. I don't know much about other race mixes but the black genes are the hardest to overcome phenotypically.
>>
A nation of mutts
>>
That was the case when slaveowners would have affairs with female slaves (and in addition there was slightly less societal condemnation of black women with white men, though they were immune from it (see Loving v Virginia)).

But today the opposite trend is happening with a larger proportion of white women with black men than the converse.

Interestingly, non-mixed African Americans are one of the fastest shrinking demographies in the US population, though mixed African Americans almost always classify themselves as and are embraced as African Americans stat
>>
>>71790679
>you can spot a black from a mile away, even if you're only 10% african. I don't know much about other race mixes but the black genes are the hardest to overcome phenotypically.

That is complete pseduo-science dumb Gypo.
>>
Foolish idiots, my lineage is pure, and you're trying to project your own admixture
>>
>slave owners had affairs with their property, property they were legally inclined to do WHATEVER they wish with

Shocking. Next you're going to point out the hilarious amount of niggers in this country with Irish surnames and try and pass it off as some anomaly.
>>
File: 326236234634.png (2MB, 1200x1188px) Image search: [Google]
326236234634.png
2MB, 1200x1188px
>you'll never be the only daughter of a wealthy southern cotton plantation owner in the mid-1800's USA

>you'll never hit puberty and start eyeing those tall muscular sweaty chocolate african boys working day and night in your father's fields

>you'll never get to the point that not even all-night-long masturbation sessions in your large princess-sized bed will subdue your growing lust for these virile dark men.

>you'll never leave your chambers late at night while everybody ini the mansion is sleeping just to sneak into the fields and get BLACKED, having dozens of horny black slaves fill your white southern belle pussy up to the brim with warm, fertile congoloid sperm knocking you up that very same night for good

>200 years later your autistic mutt muh heritage-obsessed descendants will never waste 100 bucks on 23andme for the sake of shitposting on a cantonese drawing imageboard just to find out they have nigger blood in them.
>>
>>71787759
4chan isn't hard to navigate. How do you niggers manage to get this lost on your way to >>>/pol/ ?
>>
>>71791214
Slave rape isn't funny, fuck off
>>
I thought everyone knew this? Back in the slavery days the white masters fucked the black female slaves all the time.

It's why most African-Americans have somewhat paler skin compared to Sub-Saharan Africans today
>>
>>71787759
They are direct descendants of the founding fathers. We wuz Kangz!
>>
Ben Carson has y-dna R1a
>>
>>71787759
What I find interesting about genetic studies on black americans, is that it means they all have white slave-owning great grand fathers. Probably at a much higher frequency than white americans. Some of that european admixture came from free people of colour, but the 35% y-dna frequency means a lot of it came from slave owners.
>>
>>71792373
So you sayin we wuz the slave master?

This flies in the face of the modern white American narrative of domination.
>>
>>71792373
African Americans need to pay reparations for their slave owning ancestors.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.