[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country has the best military rations? >tfw the pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: rations pizza hut.jpg (182KB, 931x1046px) Image search: [Google]
rations pizza hut.jpg
182KB, 931x1046px
Which country has the best military rations?

>tfw the pic shows Russian MREs as being shit, but after watching videos, they are actually amazing
>>
>be me
>be a conscript
>the food is really good, enjoy a warm meal even in -30c winter camp
>there is a vegan sjw faggot doing his service too
>whines about having meat in his pea soup
>from ever since all he get is water with 5 peas in it
>war truly is hell
>>
>>71785638
Nordic rations are usually god-tier.
>>
>>71785380
france and germany
>>
>>71785380
From watching videos, the Canadian and Japanese MREs are some that I would actually like to eat. Maybe the US ones as well.
>>
>>71786439
well usually they are good but when logistic assholes fuck your shit up you eat only one ration type for 6 months it gets old.
>>
I've never been in the military, but it looks okay.
>>
In Mexico we have kitchen trucks and trucks with tortilla machines that follow the troops around, so it's like normal food
>>
>>71785380
Mongolian rations are the only ones that look edible
>>
>>71787879
Have you been in the Mexican military? How is it? Is it corrupt?
>>
File: SpanishRation.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SpanishRation.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
It looks good, never tried them though
>>
>>71787980
Only my best friend remains as a permanent I just did my service

It's pretty chill, if your unit and superiors are ok with you it's really hanging out with bros and guns, the only thing is that deployments are as unpleasant as you can imagine.
There have been cases, but unlike the police or civilian shit punishment is actually given, that's why the military and the federal police don't really like each other, police officers can get away with shit, and are given preferential treatment while soldiers are given the rough end.
The problem in corruption are the civilian governments that use the municipal polices to make the army's task more difficult
>>
I've been in the brazilian military, rations here were beans, tang juice and candy.
>>
>>71785380
American soldier tastes Russian MRE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKLEzp6vZeA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.