[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your honest opinion about Mexicans? have you ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: real average mex.jpg (58KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
real average mex.jpg
58KB, 480x300px
What's your honest opinion about Mexicans? have you ever meet one in person?
>>
I don't think I have ever meet one desu.
>>
I have only ever met one Mexican that I liked and he looked Spanish. Every other Mexican I have met is a disgrace to humanity and has to go back.
>>
>>71784854
>have you ever meet one in person
Only the cashiers in McDonalds. Not trying to be a dick, genuinely those are the only mexicans I have ever seen
>>
To tell the truth, as hospitality worker, no. Sometimes, I hate them.
>>
>>71787197
When did you tell your parents about being homosexual?
>>
interesting that a Texan thinks im homosexual
>>
>>71787321
>>71787197
Fucking drama queens.
>>
They are pretty okay as long as they don't join gangs.

t. grew up in a Mexican neighborhood that is now a black neighborhood
>>
>>71784854
bro tier
>>
>>71784854
Regular ol' people. Depends from case to case. Highly likely to stab you or make you fight to death in a gladiator-like battle after highjacking your bus.
>>
>>71788506
Come on dude, we have to accept that we have a shitty attitude of entitlement. If you ever worked in costumer service, you'll know why.
>>
>>71784854
Only one and he was a total bro.
>>
I am convinced that they have the most fun despite dealing with a lot of shit. They throw amazing family house parties and seem to be more energetic in general.
>>
>>71784854
I met one, he was chill and ripped af, cool bro. Would hang with him again.
>>
I've only met first generation chicanos
>>
File: You're Welcome.jpg (83KB, 599x571px) Image search: [Google]
You're Welcome.jpg
83KB, 599x571px
>>71784854
I live in Arizona, see 'em all the time.

My roommate is half mexican and is apparently bilingual but has a white personality

The rest of them i've met are either hard-working genuine family people, or human garbage. There is no in-between
>>
>>71788829

>Cs cuck

That's because you've met people from a shit stand.

In cs you always meet angry people with shit attitude
>>
Subhumans
>>
>>71790317
Not always, my dude. At least not in my position.
>>
i have never met one, but if they're anything like spanish people Idon't like them
>>
>>71784854
they are shit people in general
>>
>>71790421
Chairo GTFO
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.