[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the US suddenly stopped existing, what country (or countries)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0110.jpg (228KB, 627x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
228KB, 627x850px
If the US suddenly stopped existing, what country (or countries) would become the new global superpower?
>>
No more superpowers. The world would live in peace if the US stopped existing.
>>
>>71772617
Pax Americana is easily the greatest substantial era of world civility ever. Before the US took over, Europe was pretty much enveloped in a constant war.
>>
>>71773416

Pax Americana is not a thing in Trump's America. He literally doesn't believe in it.
>>
>>71772552
China
Duh.
China's GDP is already larger than the US's. They're building up their military and being more assertive in their surrounding territories. Best thing to happen would to create a global military to act as the world police controlled democratically through the UN which every country must contribute a percentage of their GDP (like .5%) which has their own solely voluntary soldiers.

That way the "policing" won't completely favor one country's agenda (like America's or the British Empire's). It would only intervene in cases where the laws of warfare were broken or intense human rights violations occurred.
>>
>>71772617
t. Country that destroyed the world twice
>>
We'd all come together and have a celebratory star studded bash, then agree to give Germany, Britain, France, Russia and China 5 separate keys to the world
>>
>>71773925
>5 keys to the world
Don't you understand? The world is like Highlander. There can only be one.
>>
>>71774017
This is actually the best possible response to that post, even though I never watched Highlander

You reaffirmed America's military dominance, rightful inheritance of this planet and it's preservation of global security in one fell swoop. Great work.
>>
According to a recent study that's going to be discussed in Genova these days, the "superpowers" would be
China
Russia
Germany
in this order. If you meant "Economic superpowers", then
Europe
China
Russia
in this order (China lived a "giant leap forward" but economic growth won't... grow any more; they can _copy_ but they cannot _innovate/create_ yet). Here I'm assuming Europe won't fragment (at all/any more); there are some issues to be discussed among the leading countries (Germany/France/Italy) and a real common political approach has to be celebrated with v4 and the Eastern Bloc in order to keep the Common Market the more relevant market in the world. I still don't believe UK will leave, even if I really hope they will as quick as possible. They're still slurping the benefits of this fake Brexit with no consequences.

>>71773416
>Pax Americana
flatus vocis, it's not pax. It has never been pax. Not in the last decade. Not in the last 20 years. Not since WWII. By the way, Trump's militarism is mercantile and will harm USA's empire (because that's the word, "empire") in the long and (according to european experts, not me) in the short run too.
>>
>>71773416
what are you talking about, europe is still in constant war just like before nothing has changed

you took over in 1945
>1945-1991 : cold war
>1991-2001 : yugoslav wars
>2001-present : war with muslims
>2014-present : war in ukraine

what pax americana ? there literally hasn't been a single year of peace since you took over
>>
>>71774510
Quite a stretch there bud
>>
China
>>
Right now nukes are split between USA and Russia, both having thousands of nuclear devices that can be reliably delivered to any continent.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.