[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Between 2005-2016 Germany accepted 4.000.000 non-europeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 55

File: IMG_0246.jpg (128KB, 764x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
128KB, 764x510px
Between 2005-2016 Germany accepted 4.000.000 non-europeans

Holy shit :D :D :D
>>
And then dumped all over fucking Europe
>>
>>71772237
I look a lot like them, but my skin is slightly lighter than most. Slightly lighter than the guy with the mohawk in bottom right but not as white as the guy with the checkered hat. My hair is jet black just like theirs, I am fighting age just like them, my eyebrows are quite thick and dark just like theirs. However my nose is small and isn't hooked.

I often dress similar to them when I'm walking around outside, I tend to keep a bit of facial hair also.
>>
>>71772237
:D
>>
>>71772237
I'm eternally proud of our Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel
>>
>>71773439
t. daniel
>>
>>71772237

I wouldn't mind helping but watching the images on the TV of sandniggers arriving is just the same as in that pic, all men, I don't see no needy families, only shitty people looking for their next destination looking for a oportunity for sucking on mommy merkel's tits.
>>
>>71772237
This thread is retarded. It's like telling a guy in a wheelchair "hey did you know you're in a wheelchair?" over and over again. What's the point of this thread?
>>
>>71773908
>daniel
I don't know what you're trying to say I am not jewish
>>
File: 1462213808811.jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1462213808811.jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
>>71772237
>Between 2005-2016 Germany accepted 4.000.000 non-europeans

And with Schengen all those space engineers now have a free travel visa to go to Prague, Paris or Madrid, isn't it wonderful? Thanks, Germany.
>>
>>71773949
Because were laughing at you for voluntarily putting yourself in that chair
>>
>>71772237
canada takes in 200k a year, germany's intake is almost doubled.

this is considering canada is empty immigration nation that takes people based on skills we need. dunno how you can cope with that number entering your labour force.
>>
>>71773439
what's the conclusion to your narration?
>>
>>71774122
Ok Mister 56 %
>>
But that picture has way more than four immigrants. Did you mean 4,000,000?
>>
>>71772276
this

fuckers, we have to live with their autistic attempts at virtue signaling

look Klaus we all know you are severely autistic and thus lack empathy, the best way for it not to reach psychopathic levels again (as usual) is to just do where you are really good at, engineering and sciences, we all admire you for that, but please let your highly concerned neighbours run politics for you.

We don't want to suffer again for your PTSD.

Oh hell why do I bother, it is already too late anyway.

God dammit. I swear I will move to Poland in 20 years.

Same goes for you France, with your fucked up ideas of egalitarianism. Don't you see that muslims shit on your republican ideals? Time to leave the 19th century ffs.
>>
>>71774397
>autistic attempts at virtue signaling

Germany and Sweden are fucking obnoxious for that. I get the impression they think it's 'soft power', like some cunty passive aggressive way of getting other people to do what you want.

>Merkel: You must give favourable terms to us or we'll invite another million and make you all look bad for objecting
>>
>>71774397
the country that didn't manage to form a government for several years giving out advice about how to run politics
>>
>>71773747
and now you chose a guy who is 10x worse than Merkel "because AfD isn't that trustworthy guise". Yeah, so instead choose the worst guy possible.

It's like you enjoy to bring suffering to yourself and your neighbours.
>>
>>71774397
>Same goes for you France, with your fucked up ideas of egalitarianism. Don't you see that muslims shit on your republican ideals?

THIS
>>
>>71774085
don't worry, most of them refuse to go somewhere else than germany or sweden
>>
>>71774085

Maybe they were counting on that happening all along.
>>
>>71772237
They're reporting it's going to get even worse in 2017 once winter ends.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>71774085
>Space engineers
>>
>>71774260
The predicament I find myself in is one I find dryly amusing, even though my father is English and I was born in this country 20 years ago I can't help but look like a refugee due to the mix. Whenever I go outside I feel like I anger and disgust people, I bow my head whenever I pass someone but I don't think this is enough so I cross the road or step off the pavement to keep my distance and not make anyone feel uncomfortable.

I just want my fathers compatriots to know I didn't ask to be born a halfbreed, they seem to think I chose to be here like the eastern europeans or the 2nd generation pakistanis who could easily move back to their parents country.
>>
>>71774472
yeah, keep on pointing towards others

I'm not the only one with that viewpoint you know.

Always, every time again, you manage to fuck it up big time for the ones having the bad luck to be your fucking neighbour. We will be fucking overrun by criminal """refugees""" coming from both you and France.
>>
>>71773923
From interviews go, lots of these guys can have wives and children but they literally abandoned them in war zones for a shot at welfare.
>>
>>71774486
>and now you chose a guy
I don't chose anyone and the elections haven't actually happened yet so either you stop building strawmen or you start building better ones.
>>
>>71774085
Only if they're granted citizenship. Asylum seekers aren't allowed leave the country where they applied for asylum.
>>
>>71774571
>yeah, keep on pointing towards others
that's what you're doing the entire time

just admit blaming Germany for every single problem in the world is convenient, Germany caused Molenbeek as well I guess
>>
>>71774397
there's nothing wrong with immigration to europe.

france and belgium afterall colonized half of africa and the middle east. they are citizens of La République
>>
>>71774571
Oh yeah it's just the evil germans fault, amirite guys? Those evil autistic germans!!

Get real, you're just looking for a scapegoat to blame everything on
>>
>>71774179
He said none-europeans.
Their actual immigration numbers are considerably higher.

https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/28347/umfrage/zuwanderung-nach-deutschland/

What you can also see in this statistic is, that although their 2015 numbers were a record high, immigration on this scale is not completly unprecedented.
>>
>>71774594
That's not how things have been working in Europe, that's part of the problem. Many of them are also not applying or not receiving asylum but there's just too many to do anything with. You can't put them in holding facilities pending deportation -- that's just too many. Plus these people destroy their documents to avoid being deported.
>>
>>71774624
They blame you for the pretty specific problem, Hans.
>>
Also, this is a /pol/-tier shit thread. Keep your shit to your containment board
>>
>>71774624
Germany is a huge part of the problem here. Your government is acting retarded.

Even when these guys rape your women in your own streets, your own female mayour blames the women for getting to close to these assholes.
>>
>>71774499
Don't get me wrong, I like France, most of us do here, but how long can a man delude himself?

Not saying that we are the example to follow. At least we tried hard during the 90s and 00s, they even had to put up a cordon sanitaire against the anti-immigration party, very undemocratic.

But what is the point of thightening the rules when your neighbour opens the flood-gates.

BTW next issue on the agenda this year will be forcing Czechia, Poland and Hungary to accept a shitload of ""refugees"" or else EU sanctions (spearheaded by Germany, especially under Schulz)
>>
I don't understand. Before, when a country/empire was about to be invaded by people from somewhere, it fought back and kicked the fuckers out. Now, we're welcoming degrading foreign cultures that cannot blend in with ours and just want our money and women? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>71774592
ok as you wish, but don't act as if you are unaware this is the general sentiment

Germany =/= USA, no november miracle will happen, I'm willing to bet
>>
>>71774669
No, they blame us for everything and hide behind Germany for every single problem in Europe and the EU. I hate Merkel with a passion and I don't want a single Muslim in Europe but Germany didn't cause the refugees to come here yet people act like it. When the refugees storm Greece and the Balkans they all say "Germany do something". When Greece doesn't pay their debts 20 countries in the EU come and say "Germany say something about it" and then go "ohh the evil Germans are so ruthless towards the Greeks but love Muslims", eveything they do it's just "Germany did this" "Germany did that", apparently no one in history ever did anything except remaining passive except Germany. Poland says "Germany build a bigger army to protect us from Russia" when Germany rises the army budget they say "German is building up on army to conquer Poland".
>>
>>71774798
This. The masses will vote as they did before.
>>
>>71774798
Sorry but I don't have some kind of time machine so I can't say Schulz will win, I guess you got one cause you already know he will.
>>
File: 1408510748892.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1408510748892.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>71774813
welcome to the big boys club, everyone fucking hates you.
>>
>>71774638
no you are wrong, but it is really clear that the greater part of Germans suffers from wartime PTSD, and is more afraid from being called "nazi" then the misery """refugees""" cause. They wouldn't vote anti-immigration if their lives depended on it. Afraid of the pointing finger of the outside world.

But the problem is, they will act the exact opposite, to prove that they are not nazis anymore. In a very autistic fashion, unable to grasp a moderate middle-ground.
>>
>>71774889
That's funny coming from an american
>>
File: 757868768123.jpg (20KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
757868768123.jpg
20KB, 403x403px
The refugee crisis turned me into an extremist desu.
I used to be fairly ok with immigrants, I even have a couple friends that are non EU immigrants
now I can't even look at people who support refugees. Makes me sick to my stomach that Germany and the other countries have single handedly ruined Europe
>>
>>71774813
Guys, Germany is at it again. Complaining about something they wronged in the past. Next time you noticed weimar is gone and every German seem to chanting something autistic to their leader again.
>>
>>71774851
You can feel such things, change is always in the air, like a sort of electrical current. I could feel it before Trump was elected, I could feel it when NVA was elected. With "feeling the air" I mean what is being said amongst the people, the general sentiment. I had hopes for Germany after Merkel, but I only hear excuses being made to vote for Schulz this time. Also, don't take this the wrong way, but a people has a certain character, of the masses I mean. And the general German character is not one that likes to rebel.
>>
>>71775099
Despite your enthusiasm, Macron and possibly Shultz are going to be elected and grant more future space engineers and physicians from 3 world though. What are you going to do? Move to Brugge and live with those white tourists?
>>
>>71774594
The thing is that nobody will check their passports when crossing from Germany to France. The terrorist that murdered people with a truck in Germany was detained/shot in Italy, and the terrorists that murdered people in Paris were detained/shot in Belgium, to get you an idea of how vulnerable the decisions that Germany and others make in regards of immigrants can affect the rest of Europe, we have millions of potential terrorists inside our borders due to Schengen if one country decides to open borders to millions of unidentified foreigners.

I'm personally tired, bored and exhausted of the German self-loathing with their Nazi past that have now to constantly show to the world how-not-nazi-anymore they are by being the most demented and nonsensical leftists they can get because in the end it affects the rest of us, we can't even control our borders properly in Ceuta and Melilla because of this mentality, we can't shoot rubber bullets or use any kind of force to invading hordes of Africans that jump the fences because that would be "racist" and "inhuman", this are orders coming from the EU.
>>
>>71774813
>I hate Merkel with a passion and I don't want a single Muslim in Europe but Germany didn't cause the refugees to come here yet people act like it.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/merkel-refuses-to-apologize-for-welcoming-refugees-a-1053253.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/694243/German-Chancellor-Angela-Merkel-terror-attacks-wont-stop-Germany-welcoming-refugees

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/16/why-germanys-merkel-will-continue-to-welcome-refugees-despite-calling-multiculturalism-a-sham/

http://pamelageller.com/2016/07/merkel-more-muslim-refugees-welcome.html/
>>
File: easter pepe.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
easter pepe.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>71772276
Refugee quotas?
>>
>>71774397
kc tier post
>>
>>71775216
I already live in Brugge ;^)

Was born here, and returned because it is one of the cities with the least muslims, we don't allow muslim ghetto formation here because of tourist bucks.

But myself, I do not matter, what matter is the future my 4 year old nephew and 6 months old niece will get.

And I am saying that Schulz will be elected, as maddening as that is. I am saying that he will be elected and be 10x worse than Merkel on this issue. I think you misread my comment.
>>
>>71775264
>I'm personally tired, bored and exhausted of the German self-loathing with their Nazi past that have now to constantly show to the world how-not-nazi-anymore they are by being the most demented and nonsensical leftists they can get because in the end it affects the rest of us, we can't even control our borders properly in Ceuta and Melilla because of this mentality, we can't shoot rubber bullets or use any kind of force to invading hordes of Africans that jump the fences because that would be "racist" and "inhuman", this are orders coming from the EU.

Exactly! And with the EU (with Germany as one of the most influencial member states) more and more centralising its power and imposing its will upon member nations, this is about to get a lot worse.

I do not want to diss the Germans as a people in this, but the problem is that normies will feel they carry a lot of the weight within the EU -rightfully so- but be coerced by their politicians into feeling that they have the right to impose such conditions upon others. Problem is that they start from being conditioned into this eternal self-flaggelation principle, and that they have to "save" others from descending into "racism" "nationalism" etc... In short, it is sand thrown into their eyes, and shame makes them unable to see what is actually happening. Shrewd, unethical politicians will take advantage of this position, it is happening as we speak.
>>
>Germany ruins Europe for a 4th time
>>
File: lelsarNl33t.png (6KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
lelsarNl33t.png
6KB, 245x206px
>>71774085
space engineers
>>
File: 1486774261385.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486774261385.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>71772237
>>
>>71774085
Rapefugees don't want Prague or Madrid. Scandis, Netherlands, Belgium on the other hand..
>>
>>71775720
>Exactly! And with the EU (with Germany as one of the most influencial member states) more and more centralising its power and imposing its will upon member nations, this is about to get a lot worse.

That's bullshit. The EU isn't centralising anything. In fact, the opposite is true and the EU is completly powerless, they can't reach an agreement in the council because of coliding NATIONAL interests. That's why there is still no effective solution for the refugee crisis that started 5 years ago. Every power the EU has was given to them, willingly, by every single member state. The people and politicians always act like the EU is this outside force they can't control, but in reality every member state had a hand in what the EU is today.
>>
>>71776328
https://euobserver.com/migration/133318

>The EU Commission plans to impose fines on countries that refuse to take refugees under revised EU asylum laws to be put forward on Wednesday (4 May).
>The commission will propose a sanction of €250,000 per refugee, according to the Financial Times.

>The commission's proposal will maintain the guiding principle of the current system that the country where migrants first step into the EU must deal with asylum applications.
>But it proposes that when a country at the EU’s external border is overwhelmed, asylum seekers should be distributed across the continent.

>The commission has been trying to encourage reluctant countries, particularly in central and eastern Europe, to take part in the redistribution system.
>>
>>71774930
It's the truth. Americans have known for decades that they're being damned of they do and damned if they don't, because they're the ones with power and thus the ones in charge. Now we experience the same thing within Europe. What America is to the world we have become to Europe: the indispensable nation. And it's up to us to suck it up when the powerless complain about every little thing and the opposite of everything. It's up to us to continue making a responsible policy to the benefit of all of Europe while being everybody's verbal punching ball.
>>
>>71776434
Similar plans are being put forward since 2013 and there is no chance they'll ever become law.
I'm all for it btw. If Eastern Europe doesn't show solidarity with the rest of the EU, the least we can do is cut their lunch money.
>>
File: 1486643332399.jpg (199KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1486643332399.jpg
199KB, 785x757px
>>71776926
I'll punch you in the face, Hans.
>>
>>71776434
>>71776926
why do your politicians think they can bully poorer country into submission? didn't you learn your lessons already?

better get used to living with ahmed and hassan as your neighbours, because they aren't going anywhere, and certainly not here (they wouldn't stay anyways)
>>
>>71774571
>I'm not the only one with that viewpoint you know.

Well, you are fucking retarded.

>poor countries
Literally have no reason to cry. No one goes from Germany to these places where they would have to work for a shitty salery instead of leeching more than they ever would nearly anywhere in the world here. (and god forbid: go to jail for crimes)

>rich countries (like yours)
Are you stupid? These people know you exist. You fuckers colonized them. They want to come to your country just for the same reasons they want to come to ours - and you just welcome them as much as we do.
>>
File: 1481945675008.jpg (28KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
1481945675008.jpg
28KB, 501x504px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvaGDEbnk3w
>>
>>71777326
>why do your politicians think they can bully poorer country into submission?

Because one sided relationships never work.
We pay for your shit, you stick to the fucking rules.
>>
File: russian-liberator[1].jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
russian-liberator[1].jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>71776926
>Western countries start bullying Eastern countries
>They turn to Russia
>Now Western countries have to spend all their money to protect themselves from our empire
>>
File: top banter.png (2MB, 1024x1429px) Image search: [Google]
top banter.png
2MB, 1024x1429px
They don't want to live here
>>
>>71777699
>Now the US has to spend all their money to protect their markets and influence from our empire

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>71777732

Poland doing it right
>>
All the countries of Europe have to do their fair share. Germany and Sweden should relocate some of our refugees to neighbouring countries.
>>
>>71777921
No, we should herd all the muslims to Sweden and nuke it for the sake of Europe
>>
>>71772237
They are europeans now, im sure they behave like europeans
>>
At least they can't declare war on the entire world and claim racial superiority as a casus belli if they're all mixed
>>
>>71778020
Of course, they vote Merkel exactly like the Germans.
>>
Im just waiting till ole shultzy makes and yuropean army out of them and they butcher germany once and for all.

dont lets us down kikes

make the reich great again
>>
oh boy when did THAT ever went bad
>>
>>71774714
no shit, totally agree lad.

fucking hate the Krauts for that, otherwise I don't mind them.

My country is just too soft, and by soft I mean weak, all the time and hopefully we'll have a president that can hold their own in front of the EU and not suck Merkel's cock

PROBLEM IS THE ONES THAT WERE OK ARE BEING SHUT DOWN WITH SCANDALS
>>
I wish Germans were dead.
>>
germans and russia are possibly the worst countries in europe
>>
>>71772237
I want to die pls
>>
>>71777685
oh boy how we are ever going to do without your 1% or so investment (that returns to you tenfold anyways), better flood our country with muslim terrorists so that german politicians are happy
>>
>>71779194
I dindu nuffin mate.
>>
>>71779371
except impose shitty ideologies on surrounding countries and make them poor for hundreds of years to come
>>
>>71779448
that was spain and portugal :<)
>>
>>71774813
This unironically made me think, germany didnt bombed those sand huts but ceirtanly could stop with the immigrant thing, 4 gorillion of brown useless degenerates wont gonna help you in any way
>>
>>71779109
LePen
e
P
e
n
>>
>>71779535
yeah but even Fillon who is center-right is being shut down, it's just ridiculous.
>>
File: pain anal.jpg (48KB, 312x569px) Image search: [Google]
pain anal.jpg
48KB, 312x569px
>>71779109
your country is like a brioche, soft and tasty
>>
>>71779448
If they fell for it then they deserve it.
>>
>>71774564
What is your mother's ethnicity?
>>
>>71779580
a president in closet, France never cease to amaze me. But he does seem quite competent as a globalist goes.
>>
>>71779681
Filipino
>>
>>71779811
lmao
>>
>>71779647
>two dead
fucking hell I hate some parts of our history, but i'm English too so I can rely on that
>inb4 Victorian era
>>
>>71779691
>France never cease to amaze me
in what way?
love? in a way you can't explain (love) or love/hate?
>>
>>71777921
Lol no

Your rapefugees, your problem

Protect your border idiots

But nah you are humanitarian champion
>>
>>71777685
>We pay for your shit, you stick to the fucking rules.

Except that the majority of the people here doesn't want mass migration, the politicians force it upon us. So I support the Eastern Euros and I hope they will take the issue as far as it needs to go. Godspeed to them.
>>
File: 1484434732648.jpg (111KB, 573x820px) Image search: [Google]
1484434732648.jpg
111KB, 573x820px
>>71772237
>>
File: Sweden_Fox_news.jpg (76KB, 824x526px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden_Fox_news.jpg
76KB, 824x526px
>>
>>71777551
>Are you stupid? These people know you exist. You fuckers colonized them. They want to come to your country just for the same reasons they want to come to ours - and you just welcome them as much as we do.

>muh white guilt

First of all the people here have shit all to do with the colonisation of Congo, only the aristocracy took part in that.

Second, if it was only Congo, but it is half the fucking islamic world coming here, and we will become a minority in our own country soon. They will force their religion upon us when in the majority. How will you explain that to your grandkids?
>>
>>71780944
>explain that to your grandkids?
you forget that pro-migrant people tend to be leftist and liberals and they dont plan to breed. Like Peter Pan they will never grown up
>>
>>71779811
I didn't knew life for mixed race children was so tough in Europe.
>>
>>71774630

>FUCK
>OFF
>LEAF
>>
>>71774930
You fucking missed my point m8.
>>
>>71780512

Those two died in a plane crash before the actual attack
>>
File: ladda ned (2).jpg (11KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (2).jpg
11KB, 299x168px
the eternal kraut
>>
>>71781634
>tfw they said protestantism was ruining Europe too

So sad to forever be judged by inferiors.
>>
>>71781694
>turning all of europe into a battlefield and killing half its population over different opinions of a jew in the sky is a good thing
>>
>>71781800
>>71781694
>not to mention every protestant country ever becoming part of the YES group
it was a mistake, admit it
>>
>>71781800
>>71781834
t. Mehmet 'Shia-slayer' Abdul

In Christianity, we always had our differences. We talked them over for 30 years and then never let it bother us again.
>>
File: INR_9169.jpg (258KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
INR_9169.jpg
258KB, 900x600px
>>71772237
>Meanwhile Russia and Poland get millions of Europeans.
>>
>>71774571
Germans are big on whataboutism for some reason
>>
>>71781884
What? Have you forgotten about the mass-murder of the cathars, the bogomils, the civil war in Germany that killed 1/3th of the population?

Thanks to the black death killing all our extremists, we got the renaissance and the enlightenment.

Of course, what was essential was we always had separation of Church and State. Islam is a political system that doesn't allow for this, hence it is inherently reactionary and doesn't allow for progress.
>>
File: protestantism_tbh.jpg (781KB, 2092x1510px) Image search: [Google]
protestantism_tbh.jpg
781KB, 2092x1510px
>>71781834
no
>>
>>71774900
>In a very autistic fashion, unable to grasp a moderate middle-ground.
This has always been their problem. They always go to extremes no matter which side of a spectrum they choose.
>>
>>71772237
Any job openings in refugee managment and maintenance in Germany?

I know a few words in German and I am willing to come to work on time!
>>
>>71782089
That was earlier, long before you existed
>>
>>71780576
I admire lots of things about France. The typical ones: literature, art, music, cuisine....I was in Paris last year and visiting all the must-see while thinking: it's not so bas as /int/ maymay described. It is still pretty white and clean. Then on the last day I went back home, I hopped on the RE(?) from Le Nord to De Gaulle. SHIT, me and my sister were squashed like sardines by tons and tons of black people. Not arabs, but blacks. And they all got off the train on some tiny terminals in few different banlieus. By the time the train stopped at De Gaulle, I finally found one or two white/asian faces with luggages. In my opinion, muslims in Paris aren't even that much, blacks on the other hands.... I guess with the colonial past and on going business in lots of Africa countries, it's an inevitable fate for Paris. Gorgeous city centre though.
>>
File: le sad demiurge.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
le sad demiurge.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>71782089
>the cathars, the bogomils

Oh, it's that belgian gnostic!
>>
>>71781884
wew lad, the entire continent was ravaged, we lost most of our male population and it never recovered, the 30 years were to us what ww2 was to russia.
>>
>>71782439
More to do with Karl IX's three wars.
>>
>>71772237
God they're so fucking ugly, why didn't the Nazis just take the French Arab and African colonies, genocide the native and use that land as their living space? They'd be remembered as noble pioneers going on adventures spreading civilisation like the Americans getting rid of the natives.
>>
>>71782609
because you stopped them
>>
>>71782523
sometimes i wish germany had just won the 2nd war...... We might not have ended up being replaced by nigs if they hadnt lost.
>>
>>71782609
This. Now it's too late for an extermination. They missed the chance.
>>
>>71776926
>show solidarity
Eurocrats' favourite buzzword of 2017
>>
File: 2.jpg (89KB, 1200x654px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
89KB, 1200x654px
>>71782739
haha
That's for deluge and stealing our stuff
Sweet justice
>>
At this point, is it really even a surprise when the Germans try to wreck Europe again?
>>
>>71782805
But you suffer too. This is not funny anymore.
>>
File: 1468618327266.png (62KB, 828x626px) Image search: [Google]
1468618327266.png
62KB, 828x626px
>>71782861
We suffer like always, at least we aren't raped and murdered. Sweden, Germany etc are being raped and everyone can watch it in HD.
Muslims spit on westerners, chop their heads off, pour acid on their faces and fart in their general direction.
>>
>>71782805
That's what you get for being c*tholic
>>
>>71782945
how do we save both poland and western europe
>>
>>71780944
>muh white guilt

No guilt at all.
Just saying they fucking know you and know you have money just like us.
Even so they have shitty education they know more countries than Germany and Sweden.
>>
>>71782842
>again
When was the last time?
>>
>>71777685
>you stick to the fucking rules.
Since when the EU has rules about refugee quotas?
>>
File: 1484518341539.jpg (156KB, 1000x787px) Image search: [Google]
1484518341539.jpg
156KB, 1000x787px
>>71782945
But you do understand that you won't dodge it all, right?
>>
File: Birkenau_gate.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Birkenau_gate.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>71782962
That's what you get for being a godless, spineless faggot.
>>71783006
Import all sane Westerners to our commieblocks, libtards, ateists and muslims go into the oven.
>>
>>71782805
>>71782861
>>71782945
eastern europe wont escape it either wojtek. there is too few of us left now. Not enough native europeans, it used to be the other way around. Europe made up 25 percent of the world pop and africa made up 7. Now those numbers are reversed.
>>
>>71783093
>cuckistan
Based Ben
>>
>>71783110
Oh, and sane Westerners need to pay us double rent.
>>71783093
We shall because DEUS VULT (we are poor and racist so no mudslime will stay here)
>>71777732
>>
>>71783110
Catholics aren't Christians
>>
File: BoM.png (86KB, 278x568px) Image search: [Google]
BoM.png
86KB, 278x568px
>>71783143
We will dodge it! We beat Nazi tanks with horses, we will beat muslims yet again
We are strong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY&t=1s
>>
>>71772237
>Beta races like Germans and Swedes will be extinct in your life time
>>
File: ultra comfy yoba.png (803KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
ultra comfy yoba.png
803KB, 1100x700px
>>71783324
>>
File: 1463588028434.jpg (437KB, 1025x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1463588028434.jpg
437KB, 1025x1289px
>>71783324
*Exemplary
>>
File: 456.png (480KB, 600x355px) Image search: [Google]
456.png
480KB, 600x355px
>>71772276
Is that so? Why are they all still here then, Moortugal?
>>
>>71782384
Glad you remember me. I prefer the term "Christian" however.
>>
>>71783367
We have a few mosques because we have based Tatars. They are fully assimilated and quiet. http://www.rferl.org/a/poland-lipka-tatars-coexistence/25059637.html
You wish you had muslims like this, they fought for our country.
>>
File: 1486274939141.png (497KB, 881x905px) Image search: [Google]
1486274939141.png
497KB, 881x905px
>>71783192
I'll pray for it, my friend.
>>
File: behead those who insult polan.png (76KB, 508x547px) Image search: [Google]
behead those who insult polan.png
76KB, 508x547px
>>71783192
>DEUS VULT
>coming from a Pole
Stop being cringy, we (fortunately) never took part in crusades.
Ave Maria if anything.
>>
File: distaste.jpg (27KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
distaste.jpg
27KB, 480x259px
>>71783426
>lived in Poland for hundreds of years
>Still Muslims
>"fully assimilated"
>>
>>71783489
Ok nice
>>71783570
oh well yous right
>>
File: hitler xbox.jpg (27KB, 835x773px) Image search: [Google]
hitler xbox.jpg
27KB, 835x773px
>when you ruin European colonialism by applying the idea and methods to Europe itself, thereby not only ruining colonialism for everyone forever but also leaving Europe in a guilt trip for all eternity and still have your country come out as Europe's leader in the end
Well played, Adolf, well played indeed.
>>
German Turks are honorary chicanos. We should hold an irl conference of friendship or something
>>
>>71783595
Poland used to be multikulti, we still have some Polish Jews in Cracow and Orthodox Poles/Ukros/Belarusians and muslim Tatars in the East left. They live in peace.
>>
File: tirppa ss-vanha-valokuva.jpg (57KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
tirppa ss-vanha-valokuva.jpg
57KB, 1024x624px
Let our Anry Birds take care of your jew & nigger problems.
>>
File: 1467772532993.jpg (36KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
1467772532993.jpg
36KB, 565x575px
>>71774471
>eternal anglo getting a cookie of his own dough
>>
>>71783093
>>71783093
well at least Belgium got its rightful clay back, more or less
>>
File: Lipka Tatars.jpg (44KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Lipka Tatars.jpg
44KB, 600x401px
>>71783595
>patriotic
>monogamic
>no burkas
>no sharia law
>no beheading, stoning, spilling acid or other fucked up shit
>literally fought against Ottomans at Vienna
Why are Westerners so bad at assimilation?
>>
>>71783812
Are you ready to sell your fellow neighbors for a piece of soil?
>>
>>71783925
of course not

our politicians however....
>>
>>71783853
>Why are Westerners so bad at assimilation?

we never wanted them in the first place, floodgates got opened the last couple of decennia

people do not recognize the cities of their youth anymore, and I'm not talking only about old people
>>
>>71784053
Heh and some Westerners told me that it's not so bad.
Kekkity kek (I actually feel bad for normal people)
>>
File: laughing-bonobo-360x240.jpg (76KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-bonobo-360x240.jpg
76KB, 360x240px
>>71772237
>germans
>europeans
Great joke. The Germans are animals. Worse blacks. Worse Mongols. Scum.
>>
>>71784254
Said R*ssian. Literally a disgrace for all white people.
>>
>>71774397
>virtue signaling

stop misusing this term
>>
>>71784615
?
>>
>>71784559
And you are a Churka or what
>>
>>71784186
denial is the first phase

poor people notice it first, richfags can hide out for a while in their villas (one example is when they come to the inner city to study, they take pictures of a Turkish wedding as if they were on vacation, act all giddy about it, then return to their villa in the weekend.)
>>
>>71784559
Turks make shawarma.
Germans make nazism.

Turks - 1, German - 0.
>>
>>71783631
I have to laugh because if I don't I'd cry. Hitler is hands down the worst thing to have ever happened to European civilisation.
>>
File: Anglo.png (41KB, 153x222px) Image search: [Google]
Anglo.png
41KB, 153x222px
>>71784782
You misspelled Britain, Eternal Anglo!
>>
File: Anglotard.png (546KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Anglotard.png
546KB, 800x1200px
>>71784782
>>71784933
>>
>>71782295
well that's nice of you to say!
me as a French guy living near Paris, I usually tend to think a few bad things about Paris like
>stressed people
>bad drivers
>dirty
>way too over priced for most of the things i.e. a 5 euro coffee (fucking ridonculous)
all these little things that make me forget how beautiful and culturally rich it is.
Mind you it's probably because I live near Paris most of all...
>>
>>71784978
>no Slavs
ehe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w
>>
>>71782945
>fart in their general direction
BASED REF
>>
>>71784672
No, I'm R*ssian.
>>71784748
Germans make beers
Germans make würstchens
Germans make schnitzels
Germans make Mercedes
Germans make BMW
Germans - 99999999, t*rks - 1.
>>
>>71785092
KURRRRWA
>>
File: liberator.jpg (49KB, 604x365px) Image search: [Google]
liberator.jpg
49KB, 604x365px
>>71785162
B A S E D
>>
File: 1486312312471.png (602KB, 801x808px) Image search: [Google]
1486312312471.png
602KB, 801x808px
>>71785227
This is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
File: Ficki_Ficki.jpg (1MB, 686x954px) Image search: [Google]
Ficki_Ficki.jpg
1MB, 686x954px
>>71785277
You haven't been to /pol/ yet, have you?
>>
File: ffffff.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ffffff.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>71785409
>>
>>71785364
No, I'm not insane.
>>71785409
I feel sorry for those people. They might have some severe mental issues. We should provide them with euthanasia.
>>
File: 1488385900136.jpg (159KB, 764x510px) Image search: [Google]
1488385900136.jpg
159KB, 764x510px
I circled all the white people in the image. Quite a lot actually. Germany is accepting a huge wave of white immigrants.
>>
File: 1479504829319.jpg (104KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479504829319.jpg
104KB, 400x300px
>>71781625
fucking HELL
useless French marine
>>
>>71785562
Howdy, mister 56%, how ya doin?
>>
>>71785599
Good thank you Shang Khazakberg
>>
File: 1485194766312.jpg (78KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485194766312.jpg
78KB, 499x499px
>>71785512
>euthanasia
I can help with that!
>>
File: htreh5r5.png (1MB, 741x769px) Image search: [Google]
htreh5r5.png
1MB, 741x769px
>>71785409
>>
>>71785631
Good, good. Can we send some more whiny Ukranian jews to NY, please?
>>
>>71782089
you forgot the Inquisition
>>
>>71785671
I don't believe you, you failed the last time.
>>
File: FatCat.jpg (28KB, 338x500px) Image search: [Google]
FatCat.jpg
28KB, 338x500px
>>71785689
GOD PLEASE NO. Ukranians are so unfriendly I would rather accept all of Germany's Syrian refugees instead. Look into a Ukranian's soul and the darkness goes on forever.
>>
File: 1483481866740.jpg (97KB, 492x650px) Image search: [Google]
1483481866740.jpg
97KB, 492x650px
>>71785562
>>71785599
LMAO
>>
File: 1487108613499.jpg (66KB, 690x461px) Image search: [Google]
1487108613499.jpg
66KB, 690x461px
>>71785722
But we came closer than anyone! I think they will say the same about our final solution to the white question.
>>
>>71785815
Ok you can try, but this is your last chance.
>>
File: hohol.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hohol.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>71785689
I think, I am going to buy me an Ukrainian qt. They are basically pocketchange. Pocket pussy - so to speak.
>>
>>71785845
Unless putting cuts the gas like last time.
>>
>>71785856
Wouldn't recommend 2bh. I've heard all your pocket money could fall into it when you take it with yourself.
>>
File: 1475664233771.jpg (480KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
1475664233771.jpg
480KB, 1000x923px
>>71785943
That is true for every woman desu. Had a dialogue recently with a German woman. Her ex-husband married a Latvian woman. Surprisingly everything is going well! And the Latvian woman is not a gold digger. But the eteral German cunt of course can't accept that. So she drives to his new wife and shittalks her ex-husband so long until his new wife leaves him.

German women are crazy cunts.
>>
File: 1488121427997.png (11KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1488121427997.png
11KB, 221x228px
>>71786111
>No tall amazonian woman for me to crawl on and overpower me while she shitalks in hitlerspeak

Why even live?
>>
>>71786111
Feminism, desu. It teaches women not to be responsible for her actions and not to think about other people because I'M A WYMEN HEAR ME ROAR I DO WHAT I WANT AND I DON'T OWN ANYTHING TO ANYONE.
>>
>>71786234
Olga likes to fuck men who can actually afford food. Get over it.
>>
>>71786460
In the 21st century, everyone works, why someone has to supply you with food?
>>
>>71785731
Burger understands.
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.