[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /int/ Dunno where to make this post.. so ill do it here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: v12.png (408KB, 372x662px) Image search: [Google]
v12.png
408KB, 372x662px
Sup /int/

Dunno where to make this post.. so ill do it here

I'm going to Erasmus next year and I have 2 days to choose where I go

I'm in a degree that's SORT OF Civil Engineering and SORT OF Architecture

I have this list of places but idk where to go

I'ma tell you guys the places I liked the most

If any of you knows anything about them just say.. And preferably tell me the places where it's easy to get good grades and shit and have a good time

Croatia (Zagreb)
Italy (NĂ¡poli)
Poland (Lodz)
Poland (Kielce)
Poland (Bialystock)
Poland (Rzeszow)

England (London)
Czech Republic (Brno)
Czech Republic (Ostrava)
Sweden (Lund)

That's pretty much it
Tell me anything you know. Thanks
>>
File: IMG_0244.jpg (289KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.jpg
289KB, 1100x733px
>>71766254
Pros: its a czech "silicon walley", 1:3 of the population are students, schools are good and modern, lot of parties, close to Vienna, its in the wine region, lot of parks and the nature arounds is really nice, much cheapet than prague

Cons: small town mentality, local beer is meh, 40% are still christian

Avoid ostrava...czech detroit
>>
>>71766509
Ok no Ostrava..

but what place is the first one you talking?
>>
>>71766597
Brno

Plus they have quite good hockey team ;)

https://youtu.be/_rSyNt0CXC8
>>
Italy, England and Sweden are the only choices.

>inb4 goes to Czechia/Poland because muh cheap
>>
>>71766254
Which London Uni? that's matters a lot, could be anywhere from UCL to London Metropolitan
>>
>>71766254
come home brother
>>
>>71766881
ahah sounds good

>>71766940
You know how we portuguese like our erasmus..... Cheap and Easy (classes) and people still say it's allright

>>71767049
UCL
>>
>>71767128
no, that's how plebs like Erasmus
>>
>>71767160
Erasmus is not about studying tho...
>>
isn't erasmus about fucking women of other countries?
>>
>>71767184
maybe for plebs, like I said
>>
>>71767160
nah. i disagree

there are many places in Czech/poland/etc that are far better than the typical known places such as UK (idk about studying)

I prefer paying a lot less and having a good time rather than to just go to common places

>>71767232
fok yea mate. nah, but it's atleast 10% for me
>>
>>71767128
>UCL
wtf why aren't you taking that in a heartbeat? UCL is one of the best Universities in the country, especially engineering

and I don't care much for all of those meme university world rankings but UCL is usually on there, makes me think you haven't done any research
>>
File: sigh.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>>71767300

>10%
>>
>>71767300
you disagree that cheap and easy is for plebs?

man, some hardcore denial right there

don't bother trying to convince us that you haven't picked Poland or Czechia already.

and Erasmus in eastern europe is common place.
>>
>>71766509
>Avoid ostrava...czech detroit
feelsbadman
>>
>>71767327
i dont know man. I havent!! The thing is i didnt know I had only +2 days to choose a place to go :(

>>71767351
fine, 100%

>>71767354
I swear i didnt pick Poland of Czech! .... I picked Croatia :DD lmao

but nah, i'm still looking..
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.