[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you resist the wiles and charm of Fernadina Martinez?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Fernandina Martinez.jpg (62KB, 504x840px) Image search: [Google]
Fernandina Martinez.jpg
62KB, 504x840px
Could you resist the wiles and charm of Fernadina Martinez?

What is it about Latin women that makes them so hot blooded and passionate in the bedroom?
>>
She's ugly
>>
>>71765925
fuck I wanna play san andreas again
>>
>>71765983

Your little shrimp cock couldnt handle that hot piece of mamacita mound anyway
>>
>>71765925
It's Catalina.
>>
All we had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!
>>
>>71765925
Looks like a shemale
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPdgZPVsPkg
>>
>>71765925
I would try to worm my way out of it but she would snu-snu the shit out of me anyway. Best death ever.
>>
>>71766155
Its actually non, this perplexed me for a while

I later realized she was Kendall, CJ's slutty racemixing daughter who wanted to betray the Grove street OGs with the Vagos (Cesar Vialpando), she was lost after the their mother died.

Poor Sweet died seeing his neighbourhood disintegrate, countless territories lost to the disgusting Ballas, his brother became the biggest drug kingpin in the city and destroyer of poor neighbourhoods, Ryder being complicit with that fat fuck and Tenpenny, and his sister being a racemixing whore who loved non-black/OG latino dick
>>
>>71766789
>Cesar Vialpando
He was a member of the "Varrios Los Aztecas"
>>
>>71766789
>his brother became the biggest drug kingpin in the city and destroyer of poor neighbourhoods
What.
>>
>>71765925
>Fernandina
No such thing.

The name would be Fernanda.

Dumb anglos
>>
File: 1485091222415.jpg (73KB, 976x936px) Image search: [Google]
1485091222415.jpg
73KB, 976x936px
>>71770003

Shut up white dog
>>
>>71768468
Finally Cesar's alliance and the mission with the RPG make sense .. I though Cesar had completely lost it and had terminal jungle fever.

Had stuff to do tomorrow... I am gonna do a 48 hour session and go to work with no sleep, it's San Andreas tonight

>>71768569
Spoiler alert about a certain character
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.