[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you go out on a street and tell dirty jokes to strangers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

What if you go out on a street and tell dirty jokes to strangers? Would you get arrested for sexual harassment?
>>
>>71759954
No, just another nut job in the city I live. Plenty of those exist here, mostly homeless.
>>
File: 1475485170283.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475485170283.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>71759954
as if, here is almost a national sport
>>
you'll get a disgust look and then they'll move on.
>>
No. Probably some old guy would laugh with me and tell even dirtier jokes.
>>
>>71759954
Yes but only if you're a white male
>>
>>71760018
Probably same here. Asians don't seem to appreciate dirty jokes. Sucks having to live here because my entire sense of humor is about being dirty.
>>
File: 1487584164159.jpg (9KB, 165x148px) Image search: [Google]
1487584164159.jpg
9KB, 165x148px
>>71759954
You'd probably be considered as a beauf, some kind of uneducated and rude guy (basically a chav, without the violent part), get stares and told to fuck off.
That would have been that 10 years ago before we started importing retarded american feminism.
>>
They'd just keep walking and ignore you
>>
No, but I'm gonna be punched in the face for doing stuff like that
>>
>>71759954
depends on a joke and who you're telling it to
>>
>>71759954
*brap*
>>
>>71760203
There's two chairs. One with dicks..
>>
>>71759954
like shit living in your country where men are suppressed and slaved by women
>>
>>71759954
>bothering random strangers that have enough their own worries
why would anyone do that

that's not even sexual, just harrassment.
>>
>>71760236
continue...
>>
>>71759954
girls love it, they love it so much that anyone that say a dirty joke they fall in love with them immidiately and became wifes to them and have a lot of sex trust me thats how i got married
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.