[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it legal for an American born citizen (white) to misrepresent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pizzacat.jpg (26KB, 460x391px) Image search: [Google]
pizzacat.jpg
26KB, 460x391px
Is it legal for an American born citizen (white) to misrepresent himself as an illegal immigrant (probably UK or Canadian) to a law enforcement officer for the express purposes of:

1.) Showing Solidarity with immigrants both legal and illegal
2.) Tying up ICE and other immigration agencies with the bullshit work of verifying my identity forcing them to spend less time deporting others
3.) Wasting government money that would have otherwise been spent on even more stupid ventures like a fucking border wall.

I'm not looking to earn any felony charges though I'm okay with being shipped between detention centers for a few weeks as my true identity is verified. If I need to get a few misdemeanors then that's acceptable. I just wanna be able to keep my firearm.

I do not plan to be cooperative outside of telling the arresting officer that my ID is fake and I'm illegal.

Ideally I'd like to get others in on this too but it might be a tough sell to people.

pic entirely unrelated
>>
i didn't read your post but you must know you have my full support
>>
>>71758756
just staring at that picture makes my blood boil
>>
>>71758756
That'd be obstruction of justice, maybe more.
>>
Go ahead OP, lie to federal agents.
Maximum sentence is 5 years, and with federal offenses, any conviction with a sentence of over a year will be considered a felony on your record.
>>
>>71758756
What if they charge you the cost of your stay and they keep you for the maximum legal time they can ? About $7k each month, one month to try you, six months to release you. That's about $50K, plus fines.

>It costs $231 to house a detainee at the Immigration and Custom's Enforcement family detention center in Dilley, Texas

>ICE has about six months to deport or release immigrants after their case is decided. But immigration lawyers say that deadline is routinely missed.
>More of those with no criminal record had been incarcerated for at least a year. Some had been held for three years or more; one man from China had been locked up for more than five years.
>>
>>71758756
dude literally wants to keep people in the country that would vote his guns away if they could
>>
>>71758756
For what purpose?
>>
>Hi I know you guys share information databases with the Canadians and could find out I'm not Canadian in about 5 minutes but I'm totally a Canadian guys
>>
>>71758756
>illegal immigrant (probably UK or Canadian)
Would they even care?
>>
>>71758756
>literally want to virtue signal yourself into a misdemeanor
this is faggiest thing i've read in weeks
I don't even know how to respond
>>
You're fucking stupid OP I hope this is bait
>>
>>71758756
If you're an illegal pretending to be Canadian you will be deported pronto. They only stop caring if your illegals are Mexican.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.