[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw we actually could get yellowstoned and never see it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: volcano.png (1MB, 805x823px) Image search: [Google]
volcano.png
1MB, 805x823px
>mfw we actually could get yellowstoned and never see it coming

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/02/the-scary-state-of-volcano-monitoring-in-the-united-states/518124/
>>
didn't read taht post but i hella agree my bro
>>
>>71754426
don't come here!
we are full!
>>
File: search.jpg (3KB, 116x116px) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
3KB, 116x116px
Did you know that
T a(b);
T a = b;
are NOT the same thing?

Even assembly language looks easy after that shit.
>>
>>71754612
What are you even trying to do? Cast a to the same type as b? Call a with the parameter b?
>>
>>71754612
>that feel when don't know why they are different

damn I suck at C++
>>
>>71754667
curious about this too ngl
>>
>>71754667
Yeah, kind of confused about why you would think they were the same. One looks like a function call and the other looks like an assignment.
>>
>>71754612
Sorry wrong board. didn't sleep for 20 hours.

>>71754667
Copy construct a with b using the second version but it actually casted b to a first using a user-defined conversion T::operator b()
>>
>>71755076
It looks like an assignment but T a = b; doesn't call the assignment operator.
It only happens when you have
T a;
a = b;
>>
>>71754426
ummm, this might seem like a dumb suggestion - but trust me it isn't - what about just.....not living next door to volcanoes?

You're Americans, you were well aware of the lesson of Pompeii and the volcano of Vesuvius when you left Europe. You have no excuses for building your cities next to volcanoes.
>>
>>71755306
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auckland_volcanic_field
>>
File: mother and child.jpg (86KB, 634x418px) Image search: [Google]
mother and child.jpg
86KB, 634x418px
Pic related by the way.
>>
File: eruption[1].png (322KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
eruption[1].png
322KB, 960x720px
>>71755306
>just abandon most of the the most fertile land in your country brah
>>
>>71755306
this >>71755335
We also live surrounded by volcanoes they are the best, when they decide not to explode of course
>>
>>71755335
Thanks for taking out Alberta bby
>>
>>71755335
The primary and secondary Ash zones are mostly safe, right? Wyoming, Idaho and those other states are very lightly populated if my memory serves correctly.

>>71755448
I think the heat killed everyone immediately in Pompeii. So their bodies were frozen in rigor mortis instantly. By the ash and the rocks came they were long dead. That's why volcanoes are so dangerous. You can't always flee. Sometimes it's just instant death.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but there's no amount of money that could make me live close to those things.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.