[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you've wasted thousands of hours on 4chan when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1482698067194.png (236KB, 454x319px) Image search: [Google]
1482698067194.png
236KB, 454x319px
>tfw you've wasted thousands of hours on 4chan when you could have learned useful skills, fostered meaningful relationships or at the very least earned money

internet is a prison, bros
>>
>>71726080
No, It's alterative reality.
>>
Then transform that electronic prison into an electronic business, I'am working on 4 projects for that google adsense revenue
>>
cry about it and you'll suffer twice
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>71726139
but how can I free myself from this slavery
>>
tell me about it
>>
>>71726080
I'm browsing 4chan and earn money at the same time.

Joke on you
>>
>>71726438

> I'm browsing 4chan and earn money at the same time.

Are you fucking moot?
>>
>>71726080
At least you're not Brandon Freiser.
>>
>>71726453
no, he's fucking a somali
>>
File: CZ8LscnUsAM1ne_.jpg-large.jpg (46KB, 748x639px) Image search: [Google]
CZ8LscnUsAM1ne_.jpg-large.jpg
46KB, 748x639px
I've been coming here in varying frequency for nearly a decade and I think a majority of the time hasn't been wasted.
Banter and language skills have improved and /int/ tends to keep me fairly sharp on a decent range of views on int affairs.
>>
>>71726516
Now imagine you read the economist/TIME and used wikipedia and some books to form an opinion on those int affairs, instead of watching us banter and insult each other
>>
w-what do you do when you realise you're a boring person
>>
>>71727075
Spice it up, be more open, pick up new hobbies, tease girls instead of begging them for approval
>>
>>71726173
Well, you either put yourself in conditions where you have no choice but to do what you have to (studying in fear of being expelled/wage slavery for food and shelter/anything else). Be careful with this one, it may worsen your depression. It depends though
Or you discover something that you really enjoy doing (hobby or whatever) and start devoting yourself to this hobby. Keep searching and trying. Of course there's no guarantee you will ever find what you want, but at least you'll spend some time not browsing 4chinks
After all, it is all about leaving your comfort zone, which would be painful anyway
>>
>>71727574
>depression

I'm not depressed
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.