[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true Bosnia is only Muslim and name, and doesn't practice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1486072687604.jpg (170KB, 1288x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486072687604.jpg
170KB, 1288x1500px
Is it true Bosnia is only Muslim and name, and doesn't practice true Islam? (Raping women, marrying children, torturing people etc.)
If so, are there other "Muslim" countries that aren't Islamist?
>>
File: Use_of_Sharia_by_country.svg.png (81KB, 750x381px) Image search: [Google]
Use_of_Sharia_by_country.svg.png
81KB, 750x381px
>>71725857
>Muhhh true islam is rape and torture because i read it on breitbart look at me im a retard dx
Anyway, to answer your question, see pic, green represents no sharia law at all
>>
>>71726072
>Cameroon
>Gabon
>Ivory Coast
>Togo
>Suriname
>Guyana
>Mozambique
>BENIS XDDDDDD

>islamic
This map is full of shit.
>>
>>71726072
Bukhari 34:432 you fucking cocksucker.
Also your religion has a sneaky code where you are supposed to denounce it if you are "at war" so you can lie and sneak about the rules of it.
>>
File: World_Muslim_Population_Map.png (88KB, 550x294px) Image search: [Google]
World_Muslim_Population_Map.png
88KB, 550x294px
>>71726119
They have big muslim populations
>>
File: R E M O V E.png (664KB, 967x807px) Image search: [Google]
R E M O V E.png
664KB, 967x807px
>>71725857
not for long
>>
>>71726166
And so? Spoils of war. Everyone owned sex slaves at once. Big deal. But it's not practised anymore. Not even in sharia ruled saudi arabia.
>Also your religion has a sneaky code where you are supposed to denounce it if you are "at war" so you can lie and sneak about the rules of it.
What do you mean?
>>
Islamism is a meme to whitewash Islam.
>>
>>71726072
I think it's more that they drink eat pork and don't marry children/cousins
Keep defending Islam I'm sure you will get somewhere
>>
>>71726273
Nice taqqiya my friend
>>
>>71726724
But this isn't what he said, he implied every real muslim country has widespread rape and child marriage and torture which is bullshit
And cousin marriage doesn't happen often at all in the city (doesnt mean city dwellers aren't muslim), though bedouins in the south strictly only marry their cousins
>>
>>71726072
tunisia bravo!
>>
>>71726072
Do you honestly believe that anyone will fall for your lies?
>>
>>71727260
You can believe whatever you want, not my problem
>>
>>71726832
Yeah you aren't helping your case mate
The fact that you stone and excute gays is good reason to think the way OP does about Islam
Follow your draconian belief but please don't bother defending it
None will be sueded
>>
>>71727317
Not really here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Jordan
>>
>>71727307
Thanks, I'll trust the inconvenient truth as well as my national history.
>>
>>71727347
Jordan in general is a decent country both in an Islamic way of helping and in not following Islamic doctrine
Don't you even have a gay prince?
I just hope you cunts don't get fucked over by the waves of Syrians like Lebanon
>>
>>71726273
>But it's not practised anymore.
ISIS doea
>>
>>71729184
ISIS follows normative Islam, thus Islam.
>>
File: 1459741822589.png (77KB, 426x408px) Image search: [Google]
1459741822589.png
77KB, 426x408px
>>71726273
>Everyone owned sex slaves at once. Big deal
When a book claims supreme moral authority, it's safe to say we can hold it to a higher standard than "everyone did it at some point!". On top of that the Qu'ran was dictated by Muhammad in the 8th century? France and Britain both had already outlawed slavery (at least in their European territories) by the 13th century. Hell, Ashoka fucking abolished slavery in the 3rd century BC. A whole thousand years before Muhammad endorsed it.

>But it's not practised anymore.
Which doesn't really matter when the holy book that clearly condones it considers itself timeless, absolute, unquestionable (http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=65) and clear (https://quran.com/11/1). It's quite obvious that when Muhammad condoned of slavery, he did not say "It's fine because everyone else is doing it (except Ashoka a thousand years ago but meh)", he dictated that Allah himself believed it was perfectly fine to have sex slaves and it will forever be fine to have sex slaves. What Muslims do or don't do doesn't change what the Qu'ran dictates, and that's why groups like ISIS keep popping up, because the few Muslim leaders who have more braincells than grains of rice on an Ethiopian child's plate try to be more Western in their leadership, but that also means being less Islamic.

The Islamic world will never advance until they acknowlege they have a problem with Islam.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.