[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hot and humid as fuck in the summer >cold, gray, and wet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>hot and humid as fuck in the summer
>cold, gray, and wet from october to april
Is there a worse place in the world to live than NE USA? Climate-wise of course.
>>
North Dakota
>>
>>71711567
how about anywhere south of that its hotter even and winter is garbage, southerners are fucking trash. have you experienced hot christmas? then you know how shit it is.
>>
File: 234234243.png (18KB, 238x441px) Image search: [Google]
234234243.png
18KB, 238x441px
I can't wait to move down to Florida once I finish university.

Also, I can't believe people on /pol/ push the 'northeast is white' meme. Pic related is my city (don't forget that they also count Middle Easterners as white).
>>
>>71711567
Cascadia
basically what you just said, except there's about 50 times more of the cold, gray, and wet during the summer.

>>71711667
just stay up there in your hellish wasteland, you fucking retarded hat.
>>
>>71711584
what's wrong with ND? Thinking of moving there in my retirement age.
>>
>>71711667
I lived in the South and the climate is much nicer, even the summers.
>>
>>71711567
Springs and autumns (the best seasons) are god-tier in this region, though.
>>71711680
>doesn't like hot and humid summers
>wants to move to Florida
lel
Also, urban areas not being completely white doesn't mean New England isn't one of the whitest areas in the nation. Once again, if you think Florida is going to be different in that respect, you're in for a shock.
>>
File: SD Hailstorm.jpg (69KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
SD Hailstorm.jpg
69KB, 800x533px
>>71711584
South Dakota is far far worse

>>71711887
The summers reach 100 and the winters tickle -20

The thunderstorms will make you want to die

You're pretty much alone unless you live in a city

Oilniggers
>>
>>71712125
No, I hate the winters. I could easily live in some comfy southern state like Louisiana or Alabama.

The lifestyle there is so much nicer and slower.
>>
>>71712419
Cold is a lot easier to deal with than sweltering heat and humidity, which are as far away from comfy as humanly possible.
>Nicer and slower
Blacker, fatter, poorer, and more violent. But by all means, enjoy.
>>
>>71711567
Sounds like Belgium and the Netherlands
>>
>>71711567
The South in the summers.
>>
>>71711567
sounds like germany
>>
>>71711567
>Cold, grey, and wet all winter
Bitch winter is dry and sunny with the clearest bluest sky's you'll see anywhere. Leave your basement once in awhile you pale sweaty cellar dweller
>>
>>71712223
>the winters tickle -20

Thats nothing pussy
>>
>>71711567
Normally it's like that, but winter's been very mild in Maryland which is one the worst states for drastic seasons.
>>
>>71711567
Just like here at the Baltic Sea. Nothing wrong with it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.