[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Romania get so much hate? They have an extremely interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: liberators.jpg (425KB, 1093x812px) Image search: [Google]
liberators.jpg
425KB, 1093x812px
Why does Romania get so much hate?

They have an extremely interesting culture and language; a unique Latin outpost in an overwhelmingly Slavic region. Beyond that, they're unique among the Latins for their religious practice, and their lands have some of the most stunning vistas in all Europe.

>muh gypsies

Romania has only marginally more gypsies than neighbouring Hungary.

who else /romaniaboo/ here?
>>
>>71692209
We're not a Latin outpost in Slavia, we're just Latin-speaking Slavs. Go from Bulgaria-Serbia-Romania-Ukraine and tell me that Romania is similar to Italy.
>>
>>71692209
t. gypsy diaspora
>>
>>71692533

Mate, you are just dumb.

Neither are bulgarians or serbians genetically "slavs".Ukraineans mostly are "slavs" genetically, im using "" because slav is a linguistic group.
>>
>>71692209
>their lands have some of the most stunning vistas in all Europe.
>their lands
If you mean Transylvania, that's Hungarian.
>>
>>71692209
>Beyond that, they're unique among the Latins for their religious practice
are they muslims are something?
>>
>>71694340
There's more Romanians in Transylvania than people in Hungary and they were there long before Magyars even came to the continent.

>>71694383
Orthodox
>>
>>71694612
>There's more Romanians in Transylvania than people in Hungary
Thanks to post-WW1 government orders that intentionally settled Romanians there

>they were there long before Magyars even came to the continent.
hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>71694690

>Thanks to post-WW1 government orders that intentionally settled Romanians there

Looking at the 1869-2011 censuses, we can clearly see that the number of romanian is lineary constant.
>>
>>71694690
>Thanks to post-WW1 government orders that intentionally settled Romanians there

as opposed to post-migration government orders that intentionally settled Magyars in the entire basin? it's an argument ad infinitum.

>hahahahahahahaha
not an argument
>>
File: kanye.png (660KB, 750x1258px) Image search: [Google]
kanye.png
660KB, 750x1258px
>>71694340
>that's Hungarian

They didn't updated your maps yet?
>>
File: rly makes u think.png (78KB, 686x780px) Image search: [Google]
rly makes u think.png
78KB, 686x780px
>>71694769
hmm
>>
I have met exactly two Romanians, and they were both tall. One was a young girl who was about 5'11", and the other is a really old man (over 60 years old" who's at least 6'2"

Is this the power of Dacian genes?
>>
File: PopulaţiaIstoricăTransilvania.png (57KB, 676x356px) Image search: [Google]
PopulaţiaIstoricăTransilvania.png
57KB, 676x356px
>>71695952

>rly makes u think.png

no, it doesn't.

The numbers are linearly constant.You can quite see the effects of magyarization 1869-1919 and 1941-1945.
>>
>>71692209
i like Romanians, they're good Christians
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.