[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're country >the last time you went to the doctor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0203.jpg (1MB, 1978x2860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.jpg
1MB, 1978x2860px
>you're country
>the last time you went to the doctor

For me, 4(?) years ago
>>
>>71654333
>Flag
>Yesterday
>>
>>71654333
today after getting a case of sore dick for fucking your mom all night long
>>
>>71654333

Fuck i go every 2-3 weeks for a blood pressure test and repeat prescription. Every 3 months i visit a dermatologist and get some heavy duty drugs that cost a fortune in america.

Having eczema sucks lads.
>>
>>71655355
:DDDDDD

>>71655251
I tought Colombia was 3rd world where the fuck do you get a doctor? How do you have the money

>>71654333
About 8 months ago when I had a beginning of eating disorder
>>
>flag
>friday
Wasn't covered by socialized health care
>>
>>71654333
I go every year for a physical.
>>
>>71654333
>not going at least once every quarter to make sure you are at your best at all times
I guess burgers don't know the joy that is being treated as a human by their country, oh well.
>>
Argentina
December 17. I got sick for the first time in year on my third day in Japan. It was morning, I went to take a shower. I was shaking out of control, shit went south and I puke like shitload of liquid. My girlfriend had to carry me to a clinic.
>>
>>71656194
This i go at least every semester for general checks.
>>
File: Beats by dre.jpg (54KB, 605x505px) Image search: [Google]
Beats by dre.jpg
54KB, 605x505px
>>71654333
8 years ago when I had mono.
I don't go to the doctor unless I think I'm going to die.
>>
>>71655667

seborrheic eczema?
>>
>>71656194
We burgers love being treating as subhumans and calling it freedom. It's the American way.
>>
flag
last year I think.
>>
>>71654333
doctor is legal drug dealer who is hired by big pharmacy company.

i hope every one of them except truly good ones, got killed as criminal activities against people.
>>
>>71656326

Atopic eczema
>>
2 weeks ago
Got an ear infection
>>
>>71656389
Enjoy polio and smallpox.

>>71655812
You can get a doctor in third world countries lol. Colombia is actually middle income, just with very intense inequality.
>>
Like two months ago

I always see a nurse practitioner though because she is really hot and is easier to schedule an appointment with than the actual doctor.
>>
>>71654333
Two weeks
>>
>>71654333
sauce?
>>
>>71654333
Last week
>>
>>71654333
Couple months ago and I tried to hit her later. Over facebook. She rejected.
Let that sink in for a moment and then you may cringe.
>>
Italy

2 weeks ago: dermatologist for skin moles check
>>
A year and a half ago because of my acne. A month or two before that for a dental checkup.

Also two summers ago I got really bad sunburn on my feet
>>
>>71655812
Why would we have internet and no doctors to begin with?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.