[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Europe no longer safe? I always thought the EU was safer but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6318.png (559KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6318.png
559KB, 750x1334px
Is Europe no longer safe? I always thought the EU was safer but seems now not so much
>>
non-news
literally nothing happened
>>
>>71633756
Europe was never safe ?
My whole life i have been growing up in brown-majority shithole and always keep in mind basic security concerns like always look around before taking cash at the atm machine, don't take out cash and give it to shopkeeper open-handed, always wait for shopkeeper to take it from your hand, otherwise nigger will snatch it and run, never respond to people in the street under any circumstance they just want your money, do not touch things like in the environment it's full of nigger germs and disease, always always wash your hands, do not get close to hobo types, do not eat street food because nigger diseases etc etc etc etc

It was never safe and suddenly you are all discovering it like "what EU is not heaven like i thought ???" no it's not i have beem saying it my whole life won't you listen to me already ?? Thank you
>>
>>71634144
To be honest I never been assaulted in my life and you probably haven't either m8
>>
>>71634211
No but if i wasn't careful i would have
And i would probably have caught the malaria and the chikungunya as well
>>
>>71633756
Europe always had more terrorism than the Americas for obvious reason of proximity to the hot zones.
>>
>>71633756
>2017
>Not banning assault vehicles
>>
File: german-women.png (696KB, 645x952px) Image search: [Google]
german-women.png
696KB, 645x952px
>>71633756
Lack of safety is less concerning than the cultural shift.
>>
>>71633798
by g*rm standards

muzzies killing and attacking people with knives isn't normal in most first world countries
>>
>>71634211
as a male living near a ghetto, I've never been assaulted but my sister was assaulted several times in the area,
they aime for women who can't defend themselves
>>
>>71633756
Compared to brazil? Are you shitting me?
Get off the internet.
>>
>>71634602
Was she raped?
>>
>>71634485
It was no Muslim and he hasn't attacked anyone with a knife.
Gonna start reporting every single car accident and murder now?

Get the fuck out of here with your "Asian" problem and try to fix that before you start talking shit.
>>
>>71634485
this
Also it would be less common if attackers were actually persecuted
>>
>>71634638
yeah sure muslims never use a vehicle to attack people or use knives to further the attack. Simple accident. Just deny the racists until everything is ok. Good on you.
>>
it was never safe, europe is very dangerous
>be african in africa
>get bitten by mosquito
>go to france
>spit on metro seat (african custom)
>you too sit on that seat
>reach in you back pocket that has been in contact with the spit
>touch your eyes
TOO LATE ! YOU NOW HAVE AIDS !
Many such cases

Here is a fun fact : the komodo dragon is the most poisonous animal in the world, carrying up to 756 differemt strains of pathogens in it's mouth, including the leperousness, the spanish fever amd the black plague
Another fun fact : the only animal that comes close is the black people, with the average black person carrying up to 681 disease strains at all times !

And this kids, is which is why you have to always be very carefup when visiting europe and always wash your hanfds !

This was message from public ministry of health department.
>>
>>71633756
DESIGNATED DYING STREETS
>>
>>71633756
Importing droves of useless shitskins into the continent didn't help that's for sure
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.