[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /int/ since not everyone here is not a native English speaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 38djgogo.gif (239KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
38djgogo.gif
239KB, 500x419px
hey /int/ since not everyone here is not a native English speaker I wanted to ask a question

I live in Iraq and none of my family members know how to speak English but yet I was able to speak this language at the age of 11 all of the sudden.
I remember having a fever before this started
anyone else had the same experience
>>
File: 1339012407536.jpg (55KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1339012407536.jpg
55KB, 346x346px
>>71623815
go to bed
>>
>>71623815
What city do you live in?
It's pretty weird how you learned English did you have any relatives who could speak English?
>>
File: saddam-hussein.jpg (8KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
saddam-hussein.jpg
8KB, 240x200px
>>71623875
>>
File: IMG_0408.jpg (37KB, 206x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.jpg
37KB, 206x249px
>>71623965
>>
>>71623896
I live in Baghdad and no, all my family members and the relatives I know couldn't speak that language
>>
Did you, by any chance, saw yourself staring deep inside Ronald and Colonel Sander's almost satanic looking eyes in your dreams whilst the fever was going on.
No reason
>>
>>71624032
You just woke up knowing English?
Sounds like a gift tbqh.
Many people would kill to speak good English.
>>
I think you were abducted by aliens. You should contact a guy named Mulder. He can help you.
>>
>>71624099
I didn't wake up knowing how to speak it

in school I used to be a complete retard when it comes to English but after that day I was able to learn it faster than everyone else, even the teachers started thinking that I'm cheating or something
>>
>having fever
Some rare case of brain damage probably where it made more good than bad
>>
>>71624216
So it enhanced your English learning skills?
That's still pretty good.
How good can you speak English?
>>
>>71624327
I could communicate very easily with my English friends on skype and discord but I can't seem to change that hybrid of American+British accent I have for some reason
>>
>>71624423
That's the type of accent I have even though I was born here.
If I talk to my British Cousins they'll say I have an American accent but if I talk to my friends they'll claim it's British.
>>
>>71623815
May be a case of positive brain damage
>>
>>71624099
Are you this retarded?
>>
>>71624752
I can speak perfect English. but many people moving to the US or another English country would kill too speak perfect English.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.