[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Being transferred to Papua New Guinea for 18 months, then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Being transferred to Papua New Guinea for 18 months, then 6 months in West Papua, Indonesia

Fuck me lads. I don't see how a lanky ginger like myself will be able to survive this shit. Wish me luck.
>>
what's your job?
>>
>>71602452
Banking. As part of the generalist banking program they send you off to shitty SEA countries to work (fuck knows why). I got the shittiest of the bunch. My coworker got fucking Thailand.
>>
>>71602487
you didn't have any say in the country? that sucks man. I think Jakarta would have been cool, but the island of Papua... meh. good luck bro, don't get eaten by cannibals
>>
>>71602524
Nah, its really competitive and I suspect the more promising people get better countries (since the bank wants to keep them on), and those that just scrape in like myself get the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>71602567
does it pay well at least?
>>
>>71602587
During the program its only like 60K AUD, which isn't very good. But the point of the program is to groom people to be executives etc, so its more for the long term career prospects.
>>
I don't see the problem asshole
>>
>>71602420
wear sunscreen
>>
>>71602604
> 60k AUD

God damn man I'm 21 and I make almost double your salary.
>>
>>71602420
Well good luck, our diplomat was robbed at a bandit checkpoint right off the airport while in a Papua govt vehicle.
They even took his shoes but somehow he managed to shove his passport into his underwear before being told to proceed in order to rob the next vehicle.
>>
>>71602420

Don't do it man. They love white meat there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.