[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've read about new American minister of education. Shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I've read about new American minister of education.
Shit, it's fucking disaster.
Americans, do you realize that your future generations are doomed? You have a minister who is conservative religious billionaire who wants to privatize schools. It's retarded beyond the brim. Such a thing would ruin your already shitty education completely. It would divide schools drastically so poor people would never be able to afford good education for their children. It would create enormous class inequality in USA. Moreover, having a religious person who believes that her mission "is to spread God's kingdom" is really horrible, you would be taught fucking creationism in schools.
Shit, I feel cringe.
>>
>>71602223

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They wish to control the Secretary of Education, as their belief is to use education to transform American minds to their agenda
>>
lmao dumb kids should just go to school when I went to school I already graduated and I turned out find haha they're like short idiots
>>
>>71603313
>>71603173
>>
People seem to think the DoE has much more power than it actually does.
>>
>>71603313
But it's the opposite. Education in USA is controlled by religious billionaire now.
>>71603467
If they privatize schools, your education would be fucked completely. Class inequality would rise to the extreme and poor children would have no chance to get a decent education. All the schools in Russia are public and it allowed me, a person from a relatively poor family, living in shitty neighborhood, to become an engineer. With private schools it would be impossible.
>>
>>71602223
She bribed her way into the position, the politicians who could have stopped her are spineless cowards playing a game with their countries future I can't wait until we can start voting these people out.
>>
>>71602223
>It would divide schools drastically so poor people would never be able to afford good education for their children
That's not how charter schools work dumbass.
>>
Eh, Common Core is pretty shit anyways, I'm honestly dying to see it get repealed and/or replaced.
>>
>>71604160
>poor children would have no chance to get a decent education

They aren't getting any now anyway.
>>
Why do you emphatize him being religious if he wants to privatize schools?
I mean its not like he wants to cram creationism down everyones throat.
There will be private schools to teach it but guess how well they will fare on the market if your degree gets only taken serious in the arab world when it comes to biology.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.