[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*sips tea while I deeply inhale the orgasmic scent of a certain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1418422149266.jpg (79KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
1418422149266.jpg
79KB, 800x448px
*sips tea while I deeply inhale the orgasmic scent of a certain coloured house burning*
>>
i think you'd asphyxiate if you did that
>>
A war of a certain year perhaps?
>>
>>71595210
Good year. Lv u bby
>>
soon this will be remembered as the apex of the british civilization
>>
>>71595100
Haha, good times my man.
>>
>>71595100
I dont know bout your fancy pants spelling, but we here in the good ol U S of A are all about burning coloreds. We used to use em as windchimes too.
>>
>Less than a day after the attack began, a sudden, very heavy thunderstorm—possibly a hurricane—put out the fires. It also spun off a tornado that passed through the center of the capital, setting down on Constitution Avenue and lifting two cannons before dropping them several yards away, killing British troops and American civilians alike. Following the storm, the British returned to their ships, many of which were badly damaged.

Daily reminder that God hates the British and loves America.
>>
>>71596163
>An encounter was noted between Sir George Cockburn 10th Baronet and a female resident of Washington. "Dear God! Is this the weather to which you are accustomed to in this infernal country?" enquired the Admiral. "This is a special interposition of Providence to drive our enemies from our city,” the woman allegedly called out to Cockburn. "Not so, Madam," Cockburn retorted. “It is rather to aid your enemies in the destruction of your city", before riding off on horseback.
Daily reminder that god hates yanks
>>
>>71596190

>retreating because you cant withstand a little wind
>"""great"" britain
>>
>>71596190
>"Dear God! Is this the weather to which you are accustomed to in this infernal country?" enquired the Admiral.

S O F T C U N T S
>>
I hope Russia ass-rapes you and your whole shitty continent after we withdraw from NATO. I'm so sick of my tax dollars being spent defending you faggots.
>>
>>71596376
>Russia ass-rapes you
lel no
We and France have nukes, we'll be fine
>>
File: 1486020981132.gif (966KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1486020981132.gif
966KB, 200x150px
>>71596190
>Eugh this weather is shit
>God sent it to fuck your shit up niggerburn
>Fug u lady

>Yanks """BTFO"""
>>
>>71596346
>A separate British force captured Alexandria, on the south side of the Potomac River, while Ross's troops were leaving Washington. The mayor of Alexandria made a deal and the British refrained from burning the town
>>71596795
>tfw only a woman was willing to defend the honour of the us because the men were too busy legging it
>>
>>71596866
>the men were too busy legging it
I think you meant "Torching proto-Toronto" and whipping your ass in the Great Lakes
>>
>>71595100
Do the British talk about this often? When it comes to British victories, burning part of the capital of a relatively weak ex-colony has to be low down the list. Didn't you have Trafalgar and Waterloo in that decade alone?
>>
File: This Might Come in Handy.jpg (90KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
This Might Come in Handy.jpg
90KB, 500x710px
>>71595100

Great Britain used to invade its ex-colonies. Now, Britain's ex-colonies invade it.
>>
>Britain takes pride in burning down a house
>A house Americans just built another of
It's a fucking house
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.