[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DISCLAIMER: The post below is a joke. I, the author of this post,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 384917341.jpg (108KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
384917341.jpg
108KB, 1080x1080px
DISCLAIMER: The post below is a joke. I, the author of this post, do not advocate any of the positions described within nor have I made any of the illegal actions I claim to have made. NSA/FBI I am not a security threat to the stability of the nation/civilization around the globe, there's no need to reinstate McCarthyism under the banner of hate speech is not free speech. I have the ability to control all of humanity, but I won't because I'm a nice guy.

Hello /int/

I feel very happy today; I've decided to drop out. I started going to school 16 years ago and just realized how shitty and pointless it is. Anyone with half a brain can make a few bucks to stay alive and that's all I need. I've decided to become an urban monk. I will wear robes, live in a cave and steal money from the losers I'm leaching with my botnets. My cave is my apartment, my temple is my mind.
>>
learn programming and live as a codemonkey
>>
>>71588542
Wow fascinating please keep us posted.
>>
i just went back to community college just a few month ago after dropping out after 3 years of university about 8 years ago

you might enjoy the freedom but after working the lowest positions in the service industry you realize things and you really don't want to be like that and this freedom is just an illusion because ultimately you are still in the society living the poverty life because you didn't try hard enough it's painful to recognize one's own mistakes but you will come to the point where all you think about is how did i get to be like this
>>
>>71588627

Takes too much time. Goat farming costs 15 hours a week. Much better opportunity cost than slaving away in front of a computer eating Cheethos and learning to code.

This is still worse than shaving a few dollars off the credit cards of millions and then laundering it through the cartel. I pay give them half of my dirty money in exchange for clean cash flow. Been doing this @ 4k a week for the last 2 years. I finally have enough to drop out and move away. Can't decide where in the world I'm going to take my girl first. A fuck in the highest Eiffel tower women's restroom might be fun.

P.S. FBI, I don't actually do this, I'm joking and not advising other people to do this.
>>
>>71588542
>I have the ability to control all of humanity
>I've decided to drop out.
God quit his fuckin job, just said "fuck it" and packed it in. We're on our own
>>
>>71588690

You're too indoctrinated to appreciate how easy it is to quit your job. My post is for people who can see through the lies constructed in order to maintain civilization.

Read Spinoza's Ethics and you might be able to appreciate my great advice, pleb.
>>
>>71589032
>Commit fraud
>Go to prison
>Get assfucked for like 5 years before getting out with a criminal record which ensures you will never get hired anywhere worth working again

Wow great my dude. Sounds swell.
>>
>>71588833

I'm Jesus actually. I dropped out of college today in order to begin gathering followers. The end times are near, but if you follow me I'll get you into heaven.
>>
>>71588829
>and then laundering it through the cartel. I pay give them half of my dirty money in exchange for clean cash flow. Been doing this @ 4k a week for the last 2 years. I finally have enough to drop out and move away. Can't decide where in the world I'm going to take my girl first. A fuck in the highest Eiffel tower women's restroom might be fun.

You're a roleplayer.

>I've been making $16,000/month for two years guize! Now im just bragging about it on a fingerpainting chinese forum!

kys
>>
>>71589086

>go to prison

>he doesn't know how easy it is to browse the internet anonymously
>>
>>71589203
>Hundreds of people much smarter than you have gotten caught

>I'm le smart guize im tricking le system guize

You're a retard. Maybe this would work if you live in Ukraine or something and your dad is some sort of diplomat so you don't get extradited.
>>
>>71589165

I make that money on, at most, 2 hours of work per week (most of the time 0). This is the highest opportunity cost ratio in the history of humanity. I have the assets to do whatever I want in a given moment while working 30 hours a year. I live better than every king in history combined. I have the power to get 50k doing nothing. There is so much power in 50k.

>I can get 50k while spending 4 months jerking off 24/7
>I make 10 dollars for crafting a shit post
>there are people in the world who pathetically grovel for 10 dollars
>I made that for doing almost nothing

God damn, being a genius feels fucking good.

>>71589260

>>Hundreds of people much smarter than you have gotten caught

>smarter than me

Clearly not if they got caught and I'm still rolling in dough.
>>
>>71589629
But you're a roleplayer
>>
>>71589629
>2 hours of work per week
>Making thousands of dollars

So what exactly do you even do?

Even if you run a botnet you still need bank drops and to keep your bots and shit
>>
>>71589682

You mean how I'm making this whole scenario up?

You think that because this scenario isn't part of "reality" it's not good. If I actually lived out what I've described, I'd actually be impressive becuase I'm doing more than

That's where you're wrong. If you're autistic enough and meditate 3 hours a day, roleplaying and reality become indistinguishable. I can imagine a blowjob from the girl I posted and it feels as good as the actual blowjob.

Highly detailed roleplaying is closer to a simulation than the roleplaying you're familiar with.

The significant part is that by being a genius and running simulations in my head I can live the lives of as many people I can think of. Through this practice of living out whatever life I choose to experience I've transcended my human perspective. I can clearly see that what you call reality is just as much of a simulation as what's in my mind. This knowledge gives me absolute confidence and control of my emotions. I'm able to manipulate anyone I feel like manipulating if I set my mind to it because I have 1) perfect control of my body 2) a deep understanding of human sensibilities as a result of having experienced so many past lives.

If you'd stop arguing with me, listen to what I'm saying and follow my word, this can be the case for you too. I'm not posting this with sanctimony or intent to impress. I've just realized how to put my situation into words and am here sharing it with you so that you can enjoy the beauty too.
>>
>>71589951

I've outsourced all the dreg work to some Afghani kids. I cut them a great rate and we maintain a personal rapport.

My role is coordinating the whole operation. I've perfectly engineered this system so that it's totally self-sufficient, requiring the smallest amount of work possible from me. Hopefully, I can get it down to 0 work necessary and then I can jump off the grid entirely and have other people spend my money to take care of my needs.
>>
>>71590339
How about when your mum kicks you out senpai
>>
>>71590528

I don't live at home, but my parents support me going to university. That's why I'm so excited about dropping out. They will save a bunch of money on tuition and just pay for me to live in Romania or South Africa. I'm going to take a girl from my university with me giving me the support of two sets of generous, liberal parents who see the value in their children bullshitting in Europe.

If that fails I can kill myself. I mean I can always kill myself. My life is a dream, but if I accidentally make it a nightmare I'll pinch my spinal cord with a noose, instantly ending the bad dream.

Knowing this is what gives me such brazen confidence. I know that no matter what none of this matters. I can hit the off button if I really need to. I'm among a select group of people who have ever seen suicide as such a clear option, this is what sets me and those people apart from the rest of you humans.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.