[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to live in the USA. Like in Oregon or something. How does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: usa-map.gif (268KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
usa-map.gif
268KB, 1000x673px
I want to live in the USA. Like in Oregon or something.
How does it feel living in the most powerful and influental country in the world ?
>>
What pisses me off is when a fucking frog creates the same thread than me 5 days ago and uses the same fucking map.

Go fuck yourself OP.
>>
>>71570106
It varies greatly depending on what state you live in. Places like Oregon, New England, and Colorado have great standards of living, while places like the deep south resemble third world countries.
>>
>>71570106
Man, I'd fucking love to live in places like Oregon, Washington, the Rocky Mountains or New England, full of forests. Too bad that's just a dream and it will never come true.
>>
>>71570106
Why don't you go french-speaking canada area? It's more comfy to you and non-guns
>>
>>71570506
But quebecois are all assholes
>>
>>71570506
french people cant understand canadian-french at all
>>
What bothers me in the American lifestyle is the apparent lack of walkability in cities and even towns.
I thoroughly dislike suburbia which to me is soulless.
I like walking in nice, twisted, cobbled streets, exploring nooks and crannies when I go on walks.
In the USA not only are most towns and cities grid patterns with no architectural value, it seems most downtowns are infested with blacks and crime.

I really like what I've read about the European immigrant ethnic parishes in the northern USA, as well as the old South way of life.
Both seem to have been closely knit communities, with people socializing with neighbors from their patios or front steps.

Is there any of that left today? I read a book about how the Great Migration was channelled by urban planners toward the ethnic parishes of the north to assimilate catholics into mainstream American culture so I don't know how much of it survived.
>>
>>71570506
I like Québec and all but I just can't stand their accent it sound stupid as hell
>>
>>71570607
We can understand it but there is some words we don't know
>>
>>71570695
New England, and some of the original USA states when it was born
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.