[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey remember when Ukraine shot down a Malaysian jet full of Dutch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Netherworld.jpg (29KB, 805x607px) Image search: [Google]
Netherworld.jpg
29KB, 805x607px
Hey remember when Ukraine shot down a Malaysian jet full of Dutch passengers?

And the Dutch people kind of just let bygones be bygones?

Why can't the rest of the world follow the Dutch example and stop holding grudges against one another?
>>
>>71561755
>And the Dutch people kind of just let bygones be bygones?

first of all, I didn't know it was full of dutchs, or dutchi? whatever

in any case, I'm assuming that they "let bygones be bygones" because otherwise it would've unleashed a 3rd world war or somethign
>>
>Plane shot down by AA deep in Russian rebel held territory
>FUCKING UKRAINE

I thought this was settled already, putin
>>
File: 1458225545520.jpg (146KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
1458225545520.jpg
146KB, 512x502px
The "Dutch" do not actually exist though. Hypothetically if they did exist they might assert themselves but that lies in the realm of speculation.
>>
>>71561793
Looks like my country wants 3rd ww. Will Germans rape up before Russia?
>>
>>71561857
What's up, Taras
>>
It was the Russians.
>>
Because it were the Rusians who did it. And we still have sanctions against them. I knew some people in that flight. Believe me we didnt forgive them. But we cant turn it back around so we have to move forward. And we kinda trade a lot with Rusia so we need their money as well.
>>
>>71561755
>Hey remember when Ukraine shot down a Malaysian jet full of Dutch passengers?

The Russians did that, Ivan
>>
>>71562873
Why would russians risk a world war
>>
it bothers me every day that putin decided he wanted to be the new obnoxious chuck norris figure and 4chan was the first to line up and just be like "okay cool!"
>>
What can we do against the mighty bear?
>>
>>71562582
>we didnt forgive them. But we cant turn it back around so we have to move forward

doesn't this mean you're a cuck?
>>
>>71563223
Ask Putin
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.