[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man who lived in East Finland was fined after he complained about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1487882775001.jpg (31KB, 260x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487882775001.jpg
31KB, 260x238px
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201702222200075361_uu.shtml

Man from Joensuu, East-Finland was fined for hurting the honour of Somali neighbour.

The man and his wife were having a migraine from the Somali smell. Even the children of the couple were keeping their nose closed with their hands.

The Somalis claim that the Finnish man insulted them by saying racist slurs.

The man himself claims he merely mentioned the smell.

Two Finnish neighbours living in the same commie block went to the court to testify. They said they never saw or heard a vocal confrontation between the Finnish man and the Somali family but immediately after the Somalis had moved to the apartment, there was horrible smell ever since.

Eventually the Finnish man had to pay about 1000 euros to the Somalis.
>>
Is this not absurd?
>>
Some Africans do have a very peculiar smell. You can smell it from over 5 meters away. You walk down a street or into a Lidl and smell the nigger musk or incense or whatever it is.
>>
File: 1487708131368.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1487708131368.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>71546077
So basically if I came to Finland I could live by my smell... interesting.
>>
Do Somalis smell worse than Indians?
>>
>>71547752
Somalis smell of nigger while indians smell of sweat, spices, fried stuff and cheesy feet how can you beat that?
>>
>>71547997
>>71546077
It was probably some curfoon or however you say it.
>>
>>71549072
What the fuck is that? Google doesn't seem to know anyway every african smells of nigger even the clean ones.
>>
File: IMG_0353.jpg (95KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
95KB, 600x800px
>>71549258
It's made from uh..I think Frankenincsnse.
It could be some other smell like Cigars or Alchohol but we don't drink so..
>>
>>71549355
Why do you need to make your home smell of curfoon?
>>
>>71549486
It isn't pronounced like that and since I'm a diaspora who was born in the US I'll have a hard time finding how it's called but it's normally done to make your house smell nice.
It isn't supposed to smell or cause headaches so like I said it could be some malicious smell.
>>
>>71546077
Sounds like the whites here in the US. They never brush their teeth or wear deordorant. Im in college now, and youd think they would know how to take care of themselves, but they dont.
>>
>>71549486
Exactly my question toi. Somalis are fucking disgusting to begin with, why the fuck you've to smell awful too
>>
File: IMG_0354.jpg (24KB, 220x147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0354.jpg
24KB, 220x147px
>>71549588
>>71549603
Like I said it's probably some other nigger smell but I've heard people complain of frankincense.
It could be khat but I don't know if that's allowed in Sweden.
>>
>>7154970
*Finland
>>
>>71549704
It's gotta be some somali exclusive incense shit.

Khat is obviously illegal
>>
>lol smells like nigger
alternatively they just didn't keep their house clean
>>
>>71550001
That wouldn't be it.
Unless the man was single then it should be pretty clean especially because Somali culture is very tough on cleanliness.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iltalehti
>Iltalehti (literally "Evening newspaper")[1] is a tabloid newspaper published in Helsinki, Finland.

so is this real or not?

I got btfo in an argument recently by bringing up some "facts" I learned from this board and I want to make sure I have shit right from now on
>>
>>71549886
>>71549704
yeah that's the thing, I've noticed this since I was a kid and went to a super multicultural elementary school; people of different cultures literally smell different, have different aromas about them constantly because of food or whatnot. not only that but even disregarding culture races do actually smell different sometimes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>71546077
>>71547348
>>71547997
The yellow people say that wh*tes smell like rotten milk
I have never noticed such odour, though...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.