[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your mind instinctively change you attitude when you find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1477357983206.jpg (71KB, 550x497px) Image search: [Google]
1477357983206.jpg
71KB, 550x497px
Does your mind instinctively change you attitude when you find out someone is Muslim?

Today in line while renewing my licence, the guy ahead of me was wearing an Arcade Fire shirt. We started chatting about the band and other music. The guy had white skin, blue eyes, light hair, basically looked like a regular white guy.

He was cool, and when we were about to go our separate ways, we shook hands and he said his name was Ali.

For some reason, the connection felt different now that I learned he was a Mudslime.

Is this autistic or am I right to feel this way?
>>
File: 100 nakkia.jpg (105KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
100 nakkia.jpg
105KB, 490x276px
I am pretty racist, but it's fun to have brown friends. I've normalized racism in our shared discourse and fuck with their lives with ways they will never connect to me, yet they like me all the same, being the comformist herrings that they are.

My favourite thing? fueling wars between nigger breeds and marveling at the fallout
>>
>>71544887
Never stop anally bleeding :')
>>
>>71544887
I've never met I person whose look can hide his muslim nature
>>
is this some kind well hidden arab trying to prove that theyre white thread?
>>
>>71544887
Muslims are the absolute scum of the earth and I wish death upon every single one.
>>
>>71545366
it's a well hidden "muslims are white" thread
>>
>>71545417
i thought so
>>
Ali isnt necessarily only muslim name
>>
>>71545517
This.
An old friend of mine was always called Ali even though his name was Alexander.
>>
>>71544887
white people just don't know what a muslim looks like, they all assume us to be brown or someshit

like I'm afghan, look typical for my kind, light tan/beige skin, when I worked in southern USA literally nobody assumed I'm muslim
>>
>>71545366
>>71545417
>well hidden
>>
>TFW knew this was a Canadian flag before I opened the thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.