[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does people hate California when it's objectively the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: californiaflag.png (166KB, 1401x1600px) Image search: [Google]
californiaflag.png
166KB, 1401x1600px
Why does people hate California when it's objectively the best state in USA?
>>
>>71496181
They hate us cause they ain't us
>>
>>71496245
very true, flyovers gets triggered by the success of california
>>
>>71496181
>when it's objectively the best state in USA?

it is probably within the top ten if you ignore the politics.

t. californian
>>
>>71496181
Its basically a mexican living in the US
>>
People mainly hate California for political reasons. Everything else about it is pretty dope though.
>>
>>71496181
Expensive
Pretentious people
Way too much driving to get places
Meth problem
Bad educations; stupid people
Vanity/narcissism is normal
Virtue signalers
Fukushima radioactivity
Not a great place to live outside of cities
Uncultured, never go to other states

There's a lot of reasons to not like/want to live in California.
>>
>>71496562
>Expensive
cheap compared to scandinavia
>Pretentious people
thats what every loser says about succesful people
>Way too much driving to get places
applies to all of USA
>Meth problem
fair enough
>Bad educations; stupid people
california is ranked 14th on the amount of advanced degrees
>Vanity/narcissism is normal
thats what every loser says about succesful people
>Virtue signalers
not an argument
>Fukushima radioactivity
lol no science to back that up
>Not a great place to live outside of cities
like rest of USA
>Uncultured, never go to other states
more cultured than the rest of USA
>>
File: Radiation-720x400.jpg (104KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Radiation-720x400.jpg
104KB, 720x400px
>>71497107
>cheap compared to scandinavia
Well, we're not talking about Scandinavia. If you have the chance to live somewhere equally as great as California (believe me, there are places) for a cheaper price, then why wouldn't you?

>thats what every loser says about succesful people
Despite what you probably believe, Americans are generally pretty humble people. The most successful people are pretty down to earth because people understand that there's a degree of luck to becoming extremely wealthy.

>thats what every loser says about succesful people
Well, I'm not one of those "losers"; I founded (and sold) my own start-up. When we were looking into possibly relocating, California was too expensive to expect my team to relocate to.

>Way too much driving to get places
You don't have to drive anywhere to get somewhere in NYC; LA is a different story. It has a lot of urban sprawl, traffic, and horrible mass transit.

>lol no science to back that up
See pic: it's how radioactive pollution dispersed into the Pacific.

>more cultured than the rest of USA
I think you're confusing Hollywood, pop music, and the world of celebrity (low culture) with high culture, which you would find more of in New York, Boston, and Chicago.

>California is ranked 14th on the amount of advanced degrees
I'm not sure if you meant "per capita" or just amount, but California is 1st in population; 14th is a fairly mediocre for the amount of population they have. Places like Ann Arbor, MI; Madison, WI; and Chapel Hill, NC are probably places you have probably barely heard of; however, they're more educated small-to-mid-sized cities (60,000-240,000 population) with the most educated and cultured people in America.

There are a lot of nice places to live in America. Places like Ann Arbor, MI and Madison, WI dispel the notion of this "flyover state" meme. Both of those cities are extremely nice with beaches (the Great Lakes are huge) within driving distance. Cali and NY aren't the only nice places
>>
>>71498528
This. California is extremely nice, but nice weather 'paradise' will also attract a lot of shit heads. I went there for a week last year (Fresno mostly, but also San Francisco and the redwood national forest and king's canyon) and I prefer where I live now, even though the name of my city is synonymous with dead industry, white flight and crime. The great lakes in 10 years will be a thriving megalopis
>>
dear sweden,

if you ever want a green card and want to move here.. call me boo
>>
>>71496181
The best State is Massachussets.
>>
File: 1484427926813.gif (876KB, 335x288px) Image search: [Google]
1484427926813.gif
876KB, 335x288px
Eh... Idk about the best state. But better than a lot of states. I am not impressed by other states, except the ones north of us.
Fuking gun laws tho, man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.