[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the highway/freeway system in your cunt? It's gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: gardiner-expressway.jpg (114KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
gardiner-expressway.jpg
114KB, 620x349px
How is the highway/freeway system in your cunt? It's gay as fuck in Canada. You would think that in a large country of drivers we would get this right, but there are really only two cities (Toronto and Edmonton) that have proper urban highways, and the system in Toronto isn't good enough for a city of it's size.
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (132KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
132KB, 1024x683px
>>71484944
Minnesota.
Ours is pretty good as long as it isn't snowing.
>>
File: vancouver-desktop[1].jpg (770KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
vancouver-desktop[1].jpg
770KB, 2000x1125px
>>71484944
It worked pretty well for Vancouver. They banned freeways inside of city limits after the 1960's, and their downtown remained intact.

Traffic isn't great around Vancouver, but freeways would just take up a lot of land and probably make things worse.
>>
File: IMG_0318.jpg (59KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
59KB, 640x446px
>>71485010
Here's a different area of the I-94 in Saint Paul circa 1968.
>>
The american system of massive freeways is an obvious failure. More road simply means more cars. Its a vicious never ending cycle of road extensions followed by horrendous traffic followed by more roads followed by more traffic
>>
They're considering adding 'reversible lanes' to the highway between here and Phoenix because the traffic is so bad on weekends and accidents shut the entire thing down.

Used to live on the only interstate in the US that is signed in metric
>>
>>71485031
Dude Vancouver is a mess. The highway ban was an idiotic attempt at left-wing social engineering, they didn't want cars in the city at all, but that was never actually going to happen so they just ended up with a road plan that is completely inefficient.
>>
>>71485206
>not sitting in bumper to bumper traffic is a left wing conspiracy
God forbid a government does what its supposed to do and try to make things better.
>>
>>71485341
Don't lie
Vancouvers traffic is a fucking mess
Both extremes in terms of road infrastructure are bad, but Vancouver suffers from the opposite problem of most cities.
>>
>>71484944
i've never been on highways, only on usual roads where you're allowed to drive 90kmph
>>
>it's gay as fuck
I love you RPC
>>
>>71485069
Given that driving is pretty much mandatory here, it's pretty much inevitable.
>>
>>71485031
Vancouver was stated as the worst traffic in North America wasnt it?

I'd fucking agree, theres 1 main thoroughfare through the region and its a four lane highway most its length, has never seen a day accident free
>>
>>71487641
Nothing beats Los Ángeles don't be a fool
>>
>>71484944
Roads are fucking terrible in NZ
Driving in Australia was so fucking slick compared to my country
>>
>>71484944
>dangerous as fuck
>obscenely difficult and expensive to maintain
>eternally congested by roadwork, overcrowding, and/or crashes
>huge source of nepotism and cronyism
>poorly planned, built, and maintained
>terrible for the environment
>no practical alternatives
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.