[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>holding the hand of your friend is considered gay in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

>holding the hand of your friend is considered gay in america
What the fuck
>>
I wouldn't consider it gay. It's just something you don't normally do.
>>
at least you can hold your shoes while in house
>>
>>71472913

blame jewish pop-culture normailization. do yourself a favour and never come here (the west)
>>
>>71472913
touching another man is kinda gay
>>
What? In Guatemala, it's considered manly to grab someone else's dick.
>>
>>71473383
Manly and gay are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>71473421
Manly as in heterosexual macho.
>>
In Islamic countries you can only touch males.
In Western countries you can only touch females.
>>
>>71473567
really makes you think
>>
>>71472913
>showing weakness or tenderness or genuine love is considered gay in america
I don't understand my own people
>>
>>71473501
That's pretty gay tbqh
>>
>>71473684
How can you know before even trying it?
>>
Unless your friend is dying, it just seems gay to us. We treat in the same way as kissing.

Firm hugs are pretty much the maximum of what is considered appropriate for two male friends to show love to one another here.
>>
you also have to say ''no homo'' when you accidentally stare into some dudes eyes
>>
Why would you hold a hand of your friend if you're not emotionally too close. If you are - you're gay.
>>
we slapped each other's ass, and tounge-kissed each other in high school, and uh groped a lot with boys, but solely for the purpose of making the only -actual- gay boy uncomfortable, and of course, the teachers.

it was hilarious seeing the english teacher's face when she saw the hand of my friend on my leg, and then we pretended to kiss each other haha

good times

haha

totally not gay i swear
>>
They do this all the time in Africa, think they do it in India too. When I was in Ghana I'd be walking down the street with my negro amigos, and they'd just grab my hand and carry on. Bit weird desu.
>>
>>71476865
buzi vagy
>>
>>71473501
So manly and macho it turns into being a gay without noticing it?

Is This your excuse?

Come on, just be a gay. Simply bypass those fucking lengthy rituals of your damn man-touching. And then, once done, just leave with your damn husband.

t. a hetero who is fed up with homotic dimension jumping and crying in tears in my face, and genuinely holding it back for not to sink my fist in the faces of these fucking liberated faggots around me. Leave.
>>
>>71475400
Hell no, you just don't take eye contact in the first place. Instead you have to maximize the storing of thermal energy by taking physical contact proximity with your team buddies.

We called it the litter in the conscription. Like a litter of mother doggo puppies piled up and snoring like there were no worries in the World.

Then we were woken up and turned into a pack of frostwolfs. No warmth anymore, just cold and concentration.
>>
Idk how it is in South Korea, but in North Korea it's considered lewd to hold your wife's hand in public. Kissing in public is also haram.

They're basically /r9k/: the country.
>>
>>71473383
Yes i grab my friends' dicks all the time
>>
>>71479287
>t. homo who thinks he's hetero

>this entire post
wew
>>
>>71472913
Yeah that's pretty gay. Like, yeah... we don't do that...
>>
It's not gay it's just really unusual
>>
It is really gay, why would you touch someone you dont feel pleasure touching, and if you do feel pleasure, well..
>>
>>71480879
You do realize public displays of affection are frowned upon in a lot of countries, right?
>>
It's pretty gay bruh

You only shake hands with friends, or at most give them a short hug if it's been a long time since you've seen them.
>>
>>71473501
What is up with Latin Americans and being "macho"
>>
>>71482406
He's American, he probably just doesn't know
>>
>>71482419
do you hug and kiss female friends on the cheek and get kissed by them on the cheek over there in br or handshake for them too?
>>
>>71473567
>In Islamic countries you can only touch males.
>Homsexuality is punishable by death
Muslims confirmed massive closet cases
>>
>>71482606
For female friends (and even acquaintances) a hug and kiss on the cheek is customary.
>>
File: 1487638451736.png (4KB, 383x156px) Image search: [Google]
1487638451736.png
4KB, 383x156px
>>71472913
>holding the erect cock while it's shooting cum in your mouth of your friend is considered gay in america
What the fuck
>>
File: holy fuck my sides!!!.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck my sides!!!.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>71483113
>>
>>71472913
>Holding hands
>>
>>71482078
No. Just being bitter.

These three guys are my childhood friends from the day one. As kids we did every possible prank we were able to imagine. Nothing really bad, however these guys always supported me, they fought for me and they lied to cover me. I did the same for each of them.

Later in life they have found it that they are actually gays. Come on we dated the same girls.
>>
>>71482435
macho literally means manly, is there something wrong with encouraging manly characters instead of sissies?
>>
>>71483991
It's bad for people to go overboard with it.
>>
>>71476865
Slapping asses isn't gay in America, the other stuff definitely is.
>>
>>71472913
That's gay
>>
>>71473501
Oh, you hard gay.
>>
You are a bunch of repressed homos desu
>>
File: 1485441433961.gif (48KB, 208x417px) Image search: [Google]
1485441433961.gif
48KB, 208x417px
>>71487374
>>
>>71472913
that's gay as fuck
>>
>>71472913
India and China?
>>
>>71472974
Actually, it's incredibly gay.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.