[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growth out of nationalism is the defining change differentiating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: nationalism.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nationalism.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
Growth out of nationalism is the defining change differentiating a man from a boy

For me, it happened when i was 22
>>
What a platitude that is

He's not saying anything very interesting or insightful there is he? It's just the most simple anti collectivist thought one could possibly come up with.
>>
>implying i ever gave two shits about my country

lel kek famalamlam
>>
>>71459507
>I am not a product of my nation
>my language, my doing, my spiritual being are not a product of the years of living in my nation
>stereotypes are literally just that and have NO basis on reality
>I'm a post-nationalist, meta-edgy subhuman who doesn't understand the important of culture, tradition, land and history
>I unironically believe I'd be the same had I been born in some other place
>being nationalistic means being blind to your nation's flaws, not trying to fix them
Why is this subhuman scum STILL being posted here? I'm not even memeing, this revolting piece of walking trash is horribly triggering.
>>
>>71460414
Indeed, it's the habitual
>If you do or think that it means you are a cuck
bait
>>
>>71460414

He's right, being actually proud of being from a certain country or race to the point of being racist is retarded. Being fond of your own country on the other hand is nice imo, but I think more than that is dumb.

If it matters, in my case I'm kind of fond of Spain as it's my homeland but don't really give a shit admittedly. In the end, I'm glad I was born in a first world country because I know the world is very unfair and I just got lucky, but I wish it was one of the actually best places to live in the world instead of a barely first world country that happens to be in a recession in the most important years of my life. Feels bad tbqh
>>
Was 21 for me, Schopenhauer was one of the most intelligent people to walk the Earth. Do you know antinatalism well enough?

>>71466859
Because this isn't /pol/, you can go back there if you want to have a safe space for people like you.
>>
>>71468782
>safe space
Nice projection, commie.
>/pol/
Now that's incredibly retarded.
>>
>>71460414
thats because he preferred that style and was against erudite expressions. its not bad its cool. also he hated all the edgy pretentious academics like Hegel.
>>
>>71468654
this

/thread imo
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.