[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet is starting to affect my self esteem. All the beta,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486147986739.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486147986739.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Internet is starting to affect my self esteem. All the beta, wimp, cuck, kissless virgin shit is getting to me.

And that stuff is starting to bleed out into real life now thanks to the election.
>>
Grow a thicker skin.
>>
how the fuck has trump's election made being a virgin worse for you?
>>
>>71453363
It's indirectly brought the memes into pop culture.
>>
Grow a thicker foreskin
>>
>>71453414
I don't have any.
>>
File: not too late.jpg (82KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
not too late.jpg
82KB, 960x758px
>>71453319
Pull yourself together man. You can do it.

I believe in you.
God believes in you too.
>>
I make it a point to make patriotic threads daily to pump up the self-esteem of my fellow countrymen.

All the hatred for America is just the pathetic envy of lesser people barely worth our time.
>>
>>71453586
we can't all be successful
>>
>>71453692
Not with that attitude you can't. If you believe you can't do something, it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>71453662
>be American
>get shot
>get mugged
>get $300,000 medical bill
>get student loans
>get your privilege checked
>get circumcised
>get shot
>get fat
>get divorced
>get lynched and publicly shamed for not sucking a marine's dick when he walked by
>get no highschool education
>get shot
>get lung cancer from asbestos exposure
>get eaten by grizzly bears
>get less than minimum wage
>get shamed for not tipping underpaid employees
>get 9/11'd
>get shot
>get fingered at the airport
>get arrested for refusing to circumcise your son
>get arrested for shit talking in league of legends
>get a reality TV star Russian puppet president
>get aids
>get arrested for buying alcohol at age 20
>get shot
>get sent to a sandy shit hole to get shot at age 18
>get forced to sign up for the draft at age 18
>get diabetes
>get shot
>>
>>71453319
Gonna get trashed for this so bear with me.

The same's happening to me. I'm pretty fortunate to be in a relationship atm but deep down I've got the soul of someone only suffering despite not wanting to. My life's been a difficult one to say the least. Whether or not the Internet has hurt me is something I don't know, but I think it could have in some cases.

As for the election, it's harder being a Trump supporter on 4chan these days because of the latest crop of newfags and Redditors. I can't tell if people are serious or not but just reading certain shit legitimately hurts my self-esteem since IRL I'm outnumbered too.

I take breaks from 4chan from time to time, only to see it get worse every time. Nothing we can do about it in the end but at least you can keep your head up high the more and more you're off 4chan.

You're not alone, anon, all I would do is find the problem and remove yourself from it. Take breaks if you have to, come back, and if it shows up like shit, just ignore it.
>>
>>71453662
To some people it's just bantz and the like but I bet you sometimes you really are dealing with legit trash of human beings here.

If you feel good about yourself, just remind yourself to yourself you're better than them because you love your country, and maybe even fight back with bigger banter if your skin's thick enough.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.