[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>portuguese speaking chinese nice https://www.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ai.jpg (67KB, 640x335px) Image search: [Google]
ai.jpg
67KB, 640x335px
>portuguese speaking chinese
nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Y2tKfH0hU
>>
soon he will open a restaurant in portugal, murder your dog and feed him to you
be wary of the yellow peril my brother
>>
>>71444978
There was actually a rumor around my town that a chinese couple killed/cooked a dog...
They look to dogs like they see chicken
>>
>>71445016
use your secret portuguese techniques to take revenge
>>
>>71444939
cute kids, hopefully they dilute some of the nigger genes there and increase your IQ some
>>
File: ai2.jpg (66KB, 555x862px)
ai2.jpg
66KB, 555x862px
>>71445298
We're germanic
>>
>>71445209
kek
>captcha: road strada
>>
>>71444939
why is my flag at the back?
>>
>>71444939
Stfu give back Madeleine
>>
Why are there so many Chinese people in European Brazil?
>>
>>71447973
Her parents killed her; tracking dogs found her blood in the trunk of their rented car and there were reports of their generalized negligence towards their children.

Something like 90% of murders happen at the hands of the people closest to the victim or who have something very obvious to gain, in this case the closest people capable of having killed her are her parents.
>>
>>71447990
There really aren't, there's loads of niggers in lisbon and gypos all throughout the country, but there's very few chinese. If you live in the interior you might go your whole life without ever seeing an asian
>>
>>71448023
>Something like 90% of murders happen at the hands of the people closest to the victim
You're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>71444939
That's cool but what's with the Russian?
>>
>>71448060
No I'm not, which is exactly why serial killers are so hard to catch, they're not smart (Ted Bundy was a complete moron who was caught in these circumstances https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy#Arrest_and_first_trial).

I remember reading my district of the country of just over 2 million people had 8 murders, all of them committed by close people, not necessarily family, but people who were active players in their lives.

Read up on this before talking out of your ass.
>>
>>71448122
I think she's a half-Asian. Her dad was Russian
>>
>>71448122
It's just a particularity of the southern dialects, the farther north you go the more portuguese starts sounding like a normal language again and more like our latin neighbors.
>>
>>71448164
Also I said
> happen at the hands of the people closest to the victim OR who have something very obvious to gain
>>
>>71448182
Wait, that's Portuguese? Just occured to me that I haven't really heard Portuguese before. Thanks for the insight, portuganon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.