[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About 50% of the asylum seekers have to leave Germany. >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4562.png (473KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4562.png
473KB, 600x580px
About 50% of the asylum seekers have to leave Germany.

>already 80 Thousand deported

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/germany-aims-to-deport-record-number-of-rejected-asylum-seekers/3532480.html
>>
GOTTKANZLER SCHULZ will solve this by building a bridge to Africa for unlimited refugee supply.
>>
70% have already been deported from Finland.
>>
>>71441919
What is 100% of nothing

Because Americans never had to deal with this shitshow.
>>
>>71443176
Yes your country only caused it.
>>
>>71443176
That's because you're on a different fucking continent. If you could get to America from Eurasia/Africa by foot they would be flocking to your country, not ours
>>
>>71443252
by ours I mean Western and Southern Europe, not just the UK
>>
File: 1478230056844.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
1478230056844.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>71443198
I don't deny this
>>
>>71441919
LITERALLY HITLER!!

Fuckin' hell, wonder how the MSM is going to spin this bullshit.
>>
>let them leech off of welfare and commit crimes
>now deport them
JUST
>>
>>71441919

M-muh white race will collape like /pol/ said.
>>
>>71441919
What the fuck was the point of it all? I mean It's good that they're going back, but why the fuck did they even let them in in the first place?
>>
>>71443370
>let them have a fair process like a real country would offer it
>deport them when they only want the sweet gibs
>>
>>71443446
This. Unironically proud of this country.
>>
>>71443438
The right for asylum is a constitutional given right in Germany. So they need to see if someone's really a legit refugee.
>>
>>71443438
(((humanitarian))) concerns
>>
>Suddenly realise what a fucking terrible idea this was
A bit late when they all realise this and start dissapearing

Isn't it Senegal you fucks have a deal with?
I know that you're deporting them to an African nation, like Israel sends them to Uganda
>>
>>71443438
Serious answer because these people are leaving behind war zones or hot areas and it is humane to take them in.
>>
Why can't you just send them to Brazil? I'm sure the monkeys won't care.
>>
>>71443535
There are going to be deals with Lybia and Algeria soon.
>>
>>71443589
There's already a deal with a West African nation to take failed asylum seekers with "a right to stay card" and a thousand Euro.
Can't quite remember which I think it was Senegal, I read it a few months ago.

Aren't those deals about stopping them coming over in the first place? Not taking the rejects.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.