[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Arabs have 4 wives and that there are 130 men for 100 women,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 89844-004-01533B3B.gif (61KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
89844-004-01533B3B.gif
61KB, 460x426px
If Arabs have 4 wives and that there are 130 men for 100 women, it means that most Arab males can't have a gf ?
>>
>>71426449
men fight, men die, women don't, also that's for conquering purposes to those who wish to reproduce highly can do so.
>>
>>71426449
also gives more incentive to be more wealthy and prosperous to afford 4 wives.
>>
>>71426449
That's why most of them blow themselves up as they can't find a gf.
>>
>>71426449
This is why they rape so much
>>
Why do you think saudi men are so suicidal and gay rape is hilariously common.
>>
File: download.png (10KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 267x189px
>>71426449
It isn't common at all. Most men here can barely afford to have one wife.
>>71426810
>Why do you think saudi men are so suicidal
Um.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
>>
>>71426449
They have oil money, they buy wifes in poor muslim countries.
>>
>>71427073
>>
>>71427274
That's not suicide, they just have drifting sport in the gulf
>>
>can't get a wife
>be sexually frustrated
>can't even get casual sex
>hear that mujahideen get all kinds of pussy (women, boipussy, goat, etc.)
>...

It explains everything. If you want to see the final stage of the "beta uprising" in the West, just look near to the east.
>>
>>71426449
m8 like 10% have more than 1 , let alone 4
>>71426774
Saudi Arabia one of the lowest rapes in the world cunt
>>71426810
lowest suicide rates as well, but do retarded shit because there are no other shit to do

so many fags because you can't see women lol
>>
>>71431175
Idk but
1. Kazakhs aren't so religious into islam
2. Quarter of kazakhstan is orthodox russians
>>
>>71426449
>If Arabs have 4 wives

In most Muslim countries polygamy isn't common anymore. In some it's even illegal.

Even in countries where polygamy is legal, most men aren't able to afford more than one wife. I'm pretty sure if you want more than one wife then the wives you're already married to have to agree to it.
>>
>>71432070
I guess thats healthier for society then as exessive polygamy forces you into war due to too many young males needing a perspective.

Or do the upper 1% of Society have 4+ women each making up for the monogamous majority and leading to pressure nonetheless?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.