[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like for a white American to go to Japan? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: kyoto-japan.jpg (478KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
kyoto-japan.jpg
478KB, 1200x900px
What's it like for a white American to go to Japan?

If I'm 6'3, in shape, and decent looking will girls like me?
>>
>>71424066
waito piggu go home
>>
File: typical western man in japan.webm (382KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
typical western man in japan.webm
382KB, 640x360px
>OP
>>
Do you love Japan
>>
>>71424066
Don't believe the "All nips love tall, white men. And they will be over you like a fucking rash" meme. Do yourself a favor and lower your expectations and maybe the novelty of being a foreigner will attract attention, like it does in any other country.
>>
>>71424189
Not really, just find it interesting. I'm big into history and culture so I'd like to visit Kyoto.

I also like checking out a city's nightlife so I'd want to visit Tokyo and get drunk on Saki and eat at a Michelin restaurant
>>
>>71424066
>I am white and foreign, so japan will treat me like a god

People actually STILL believe this
>>
>>71424448
the chinese still love us
>>
>>71424066
Only as much as the girls in your own country like you Davido-kun
>>
File: 1387947758317.jpg (178KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1387947758317.jpg
178KB, 1024x1024px
why does that building have so many roofs?
>>
File: racisttrain_australia01.jpg (36KB, 416x360px) Image search: [Google]
racisttrain_australia01.jpg
36KB, 416x360px
>>71424066
>Japan thread
>it's about the girls

GOTTA
>>
>>71424574
...go back to kc?
>>
depends; tokyo no one will give you a second look. there are gaijin hunters by the american military bases and you'll look the part.

very few people talk about the minor cities and towns/rural countryside, though. chances of being the only white person they've personally seen in life should go way up there
>>
>>71424684
>chances of being the only white person they've personally seen in life should go way up there
Will that be a good long way though? Not like a "Oh shit here comes the white-nigger", type of thing.
>>
>>71424746
Its literally that
>oh shit here comes the gaijin
>>
>>71424066
what's it like for an unmixed nip to go to your freedom burger island? I don't get my hopes up for any little good thing. only bad things come to my mind.
>>
>>71425235
Nobody cares. At all.
>>
>>71425301
What about pakis?
>>
>>71424066
lmao no
japan and south korea are developed nations

women won't crowd at your knees, i don't know where this god complex comes from
women from the third world like white men because of the money & status, not their pale skin
>>
>>71429102
It comes from autismos believing anything they're told about a place they've never been to.
>>
I think if you go to the countryside you will get some people curious about you and you may be able to play that to your advantage. I've barely been abroad, but I've spent some time in the English countryside and that went pretty far for me. Women everywhere like white foreigners but if you're in a major metropolis you're just going to be a dime a dozen. It's going to be like that in any country.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.