[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nearly 50% of the asylum seekers have to leave Germany. h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4562.png (473KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4562.png
473KB, 600x580px
Nearly 50% of the asylum seekers have to leave Germany.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/germany-aims-to-deport-record-number-of-rejected-asylum-seekers/3532480.html
>>
Deport merkel too.
>>
>>71417951
>channelnewsasia
um
>>
>>71417951
How intolerant. Gl actually deporting them btw, it's not like they'll abscond or anything...
>>
>>71417951
>80 Thousand deported last year
>>
>>71418080
The police brings them directly to the plane, they can't get away. If it is clear that they want to hide they are thrown into prison.
>>
>>71417951
Good. It's not hard to see that many of them don't qualify for asylum. The problem is that you still have to look it up rather than just throwing everyone out.
>>
>>71418154
Good thing that they try to enforce deals with North African countries and Afghanistan. Soon everyone coming from Africa goes back to Lybia and Algeria for 100%.
>>
>>71417951
Germany is officially uncucked.
>>
>>71418519
>uncucked
>still left with 100.000s of rapefugees even if you successfully deport half (you won't, it's the same everywhere)
>government still wants to bring in 300k a year
>>
File: fucking_nothing.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_nothing.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
>80000
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>71418519

Wait until Schulz is the Führer.
>>
It's still impossible to background check the other half million of the refugees.
>>
>Haven't they learnt a thing? Merkel’s government 'hoping to bring in 12 MILLION migrants'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million
>>
>threaten the whole union with everything short of war if they don't take refugees
>once they're swamped in Ahmeds deport yours

THE ETERNAL TEUTON DOES IT AGAIN
>>
>>71421928
woah
>>
>>71418095
2 million to go
>>
>>71417951

>invite them in
>spend millions to kick them out

german logic
>>
>>71425824
this
all this money could be used to actually make the ME better and not just make college students feel better
>>
>>71418519
Maybe if the ones who have to go actually leave and have to repay every cost their visit costed.
>>
it's fucking nothing
>>
I think its one of those fake news I hear so much about
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.