[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do non whites tend to have multiple children while whites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1487526185002.jpg (118KB, 604x825px) Image search: [Google]
1487526185002.jpg
118KB, 604x825px
Why do non whites tend to have multiple children while whites don't?
>>
>>71415457
Because it's enough to have 1-2 children in a good environment, withouth being concerned that your child might get killed or being in danger 24 h
>>
File: non white apocalypse.jpg (197KB, 900x552px) Image search: [Google]
non white apocalypse.jpg
197KB, 900x552px
>>71416048

This.

Third world countries have high birth rates. The mortality is also higher, so having more children guarantees at least some of them will make it into adulthood.

Other things that I've heard is that people also hope some of their children to take care of them when they become old. Having more children increases that chance.

Obviously the side effect is low living standards since those countries don't have the economy to sustain all this. Every person consumes certain amount of resources and with poor countries, you have little resources and huge population. Needless to say this leads to poverty, corruption, uneven wealth distribution, unemployment, violence etc. It is a recipe for a disaster.
>>
>>71416048
>>71416330
your missing the important fact that wagecuckoldry (and I don't use the word cuckoldry lightly) has basically killed any incentive or possibility to have more than 1 child
>>
>>71416369
that, too. All that carrier shit, especially in Europe, with women only having children after 30s, already surpassing their fertility age and having a chance of bearing a child with health issues
>>
>>71416369

I don't agree completely, but it is true to some extent. Even in first/second world countries you see lower classes with higher birth rates.

The problem is that most people are chasing education, careers and making money to afford material goods. They see marriage and children as a chore and a burden. Poor people don't have their focus on that and this is why they are doing better in terms of procreation.

The rise of the selfishness and the destruction of the family values are to blame.
>>
>>71416611
It's not that even more. I'm sitting here in my early thirties damn well educated and probably too thoughtful for the world and I have no clue how to sustain myself or even a family.

You don't hear about it yet but Germany will collapse if the job market doesnt start to be fairer and more human friendly. Wages are so fucking low if you are under 30 and then your get really stressed out.

How to maintain a good life in Germany? I just don't know
>>
>>71416974
How to mantain a bad life in Germany? Only this guy knows
>>
>>71417063
Don't be silly. Do you know anything about Germany?
>>
>>71415457
More traditional, they actually value children
>>
>>71415457
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7eynP-YEAQ
>>
File: index.jpg (73KB, 565x428px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
73KB, 565x428px
>>
Why do you ask us instead of (((them)))?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.