[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest way to get into a fight in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 786.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
786.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
What's the easiest way to get into a fight in your country?

Here, I'd say to use racial slurs against black people. But being a Trump supporter is becoming a close second.
>>
play a hockey match
>>
"hello, I vote FN"

I should try it desu
>>
>>71409268
Call an inginous hispanic beaner or spic = fight
call a negro N word = fight
>>
>>71409268

Talking to a drunk.
>>
File: calamardo.jpg (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
calamardo.jpg
21KB, 512x384px
>>71409347
>N word
seriously?
>>
>>71409268

What would be like if you said racial slurs against asians in the US?
>>
>>71409268
why are niggers so uncivilized
>>
>>71409636
no clue, asians racially are all composed.
>>
>>71409636
nothing. unless they're part of a gang or yakuza
>>
>>71409636
they will get sad you hate them or just ignore you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-QSmNReDyI
>>
I can't think of anything in normal parts of the country. If you went way outside the cities and found abos and called them niggers you'd probably get stabbed
>>
>>71409268
if you want to pick afight with Argentina you can just say that Falkands have and always will belong to UK
>>
Ah, just dress yourself up as 100% gay and go to a small village - rednecks will probably like to teach you how to dress or something.

The other way is to find a group of Caucasians and say that Islam is shit. But this way you can even get killed.
>>
>>71409347
r u 1
>>
>>71409749
i'm white.
>>
>>71409739
>find a group of Caucasians and say that Islam is shit
Wait, what? Explain this bullshit.
>>
>>71409782
He means like Chechnyans and the like. Not Georgians.
>>
>>71409347
>N word
kill yourself neo-/int/
>>
File: churka shits.jpg (181KB, 900x664px) Image search: [Google]
churka shits.jpg
181KB, 900x664px
>>71409782
churka durkas.
>>
>>71409268
I think is not easy task, words cant take you very far, i think insulting someone mothers or going far with someone girl are sure bets
>>
>>71409782
>02/20/17(Mon)00:26:19 No.71409782
I'm surprised Russians haven't organized a raiding party to fucking destroy and rape all the fucking churkas.
>>
>>71409782
There are HOT ISLAMIC BOYS in the south of Russia, it's easy to offend them. They used to be even worse, but Kadyrov is acting good to keep this region somewhat patient. Thank God I'm far away from these places.
>>
File: fuck churka.jpg (73KB, 720x663px) Image search: [Google]
fuck churka.jpg
73KB, 720x663px
>>71409849
>>
>>71409636
When some people have the chance to escalate a situation to violence they take it. Asians are generally not in this group. Using a racial slur against an Asian will probably not start a fight, but could push one forward if it was already on its way.

Also Asian slurs, especially for the younger generation, are only racial slurs, and don't have some of the connotations of criminality, ignorance and filth that are sometimes associated with other terms. For instance, calling a white person a "thieving nigger" might still invoke a strong response for various reasons, calling them an Asian racial slur will probably invoke confusion.
>>
"TERRONI MERDA"
"POLENTONI MERDA"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.